Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,574 members, 7,929,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Increase Your Productivity,smash Your Goals, And Achieve More - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Increase Your Productivity,smash Your Goals, And Achieve More (619 Views)

3 Ways To Set And Achieve Your Goals / If You Want To Achieve More In Short Time, Do This / Steemit Members, If We Can Come Together, We Can Achieve More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Productivity,smash Your Goals, And Achieve More by jukekeocha: 12:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Do you want to increase your productivity,smash your goals, and achieve more than you ever imagined ?Then listen I mean pay rapt attention to Benjamin Franklin. And don't just pay attention to him, take his advice.

Ben is the face of the American $100 note

He alone was a writer, publisher, author, printer, scientist, inventor, activist and diplomat. He achieved so much, founded several civil societies, created several science inventions, wrote and published many papers and ran several businesses. His life was a complete expression of focus, discipline and grit. He was one of the founding fathers of America.

I know You are asking how this concerns you and how it can help you achieve your goals. I'll tell you in a moment, after I share this story I read about him:

When Ben was 21, he started a printing business in Philadelphia. He had learnt this business under his....................................................

Continue Reading How to increase your productivity,smash your goals, and achieve more

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Learn Chinese Language Fluently For Less / Rabbitcartel's Investment On Hold / Invest in Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.