Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,100 members, 7,946,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Can I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do (639 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do by Senay1(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2010
There is this girl i love so much and i ask her out and she said she has a boyfriend but we can date later.she keep coming to my house if she didn't see me 4 just oneday.all the people aroumd me tought we were dating eachothere and i love her so much but she said i cant enjoy the relationship presently but am tired of all her excuses.what can i do am disturb.
Re: What Can I Do by MriCork: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2010
bro, let her keeep her boy friend as long as she giv u punnnny. You dont need the stress. truss me! wink
Re: What Can I Do by sessy2(f): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Mr i Cork link=topic=569295.msg7346260#msg7346260 date=1292489954]
bro, let her keeep her boy friend as long as she giv u punnnny. You dont need the stress. truss me! wink
supported
Re: What Can I Do by kaymoney2(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2010
@ OP watch and pray says the lord~~ Continue to rest and sit on the reserve bench until the main striker is injured**Because at the moment you cant display that Lionel messi your rival wait until he has ever lasting hamstring injury that time you can claim his jersey ~ undecided
Re: What Can I Do by md4real(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2010
the question is, does she give it to you?
Re: What Can I Do by MriCork: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2010
Sen-ay:

There is this girl i love so much and i ask her out and she said she has a boyfriend but we can date later.she keep coming to my house if she didn't see me 4 just oneday.all the people aroumd me tought we were dating eachothere and i love her so much but she said i cant enjoy the relationship presently but am tired of all her excuses.what can i do am disturb.

Bro and just in case she dont giv u NADA _ just focus on Self Service! u will be fine! wink
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2010
Sen-ay:

jst hear ursef
Re: What Can I Do by kaymoney2(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2010
stevo4shiz:

jst hear ursef

@ stevo4shiz i think say you be latin man oo** Sorry for yestaday I no  know say you sabi write in english ooo** the way you scatter one tread here yestaday for latin  cheesy wink wink

Re: What Can I Do by nitrogen(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2010
Abeg, just dey poke the girl joooooo. no need of any serious relationship.
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
kay-money:

@ stevo4shiz i think say you be latin man oo** Sorry for yestaday I no  know say you sabi write in english ooo** the way you scatter one tread here yestaday for latin  cheesy wink wink
guy go read dat tread wel again no b me d wryt dat rubish,,,,i jst d blast d guy wey wryt am,
Re: What Can I Do by Dyt(f): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2010
Na wa 4 all of una o
so una supprot child labour abi
d poster is jst 13yrs n u all r encouragin him

wat u can do is go read ur books
Re: What Can I Do by kaymoney2(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2010
stevo4shiz:

guy go read dat tread wel again no b me d wryt dat rubish,,,,i jst d blast d guy wey wryt am,

Sorry i no know my guy** Because the accuse name starts with stevo something* Na im make me think say na you biko bros~~
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
kay-money:

Sorry i no know my guy** Because the accuse name starts with stevo something* Na im make me think say na you biko bros~~
no probz,,,,ONE LUV

(1) (Reply)

Shut Down Facebook! / My Triangle Love. / can yo date any girl older than you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.