Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale (4786 Views)

Short coat Purebred German Shepherd For Sale / My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) / Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Eveezy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pearlkennel:
He should modify that trash. That stains a well organized pedigree page. Sometimes you just have to teach these kids, who don’t know when to stop playing, by getting into mud with them to show them a lesson.

Social media has really made us forget our core values. A small kid with nothing will try to stain an organized business just because he can type on a phone.

Well as for the ddr German shepherd. It is also a short coat Slant back big boned gsd and he’s just 4 months Sometimes you can tell from the appearance, for an expert, it’s quite easy.

And my eskimos are also very furry, a mixed Eskimo will most of the time not have its fur fully grown and the white is always stained with spots of different colors. A pure Eskimo comes in pure white or white with biscuit cream, maybe that’s what caused the kid’s confusion.

No you cannot tell a DDR by appearance, what do u think is DDR? also how is your ddr also a slant back?

And please don’t use the word “pedigree” loosely.

Just quit this argument because clearly you are also wrong

2 Likes

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Pearlkennel(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
Eveezy:

No you cannot tell a DDR by appearance, what do u think is DDR? also how is your ddr also a slant back?

And please don’t use the word “pedigree” loosely.

Just quit this argument because clearly you are also wrong
So you don’t know that gsd is slant?? Or U want the side view?? And that’s a pedigree bro. I know the dam and sire so I can tell you it’s a ddr, why can’t you know a ddr from its appearance, lol. I will tell you a ddr by appearance. I’ve been dealing with gsd since 2015 fam. I started with sable, then Black and Tan. Then I realized there are big bones and Gsd’s bred from Czech and the original ones from west Germany. I can go onnnn. If it’s gsd pls don’t start. I have pics and lots. You know how many ddrs I’ve sold in lekki alone Straight and slant. And yes PEDIGREE too. Do you know mugazi from ddb kennels in lekki?? That sells dogs to even tinubu?? It cost him 700k to import a ddr in 2018.
German shepherd?? Lol I rest my case fam.
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Eveezy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pearlkennel:
So you don’t know that gsd is slant?? Or I want the side view?? And that’s a pedigree bro. I know the dam and sire so I can tell you it’s a ddr, why can’t you know a ddr from its appearance, lol. I will tell you a ddr by appearance. I’ve been dealing with gsd since 2015 fam. I started with sable, then Black and Tan. Then I realized there are big bones and Gsd’s bred from Czech and the original ones from west Germany. I can go onnnn. If it’s gsd pls don’t start. I have pics and lots.
Answer the following questions please:

What is pedigree?
What makes a Dog pedigree?
What is DDR?
What makes a Gsd a DDR line?

If your dog is really Pedigree, can you please provide its pedigree details? Or atleast how it was bred.

I still don’t understand how your dog is a pure ddr and also a slant back

2 Likes

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Pearlkennel(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
I know where you are coming from and I know where you are going. I can argue based on my exposure and experience and it may not be the same as yours. But pls post ur gsd n Let me see what you mean by pedigree Nd ddr, I assume you have one.

Eveezy:

Answer the following questions please:

What is pedigree?
What makes a Dog pedigree?
What is DDR?
What makes a Gsd a DDR line?

If your dog is really Pedigree, can you please provide its pedigree details? Or atleast how it was bred.

I still don’t understand how your dog is a pure ddr and also a slant back
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Eveezy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
johnnyn1:
My bad bro.
Thanks for checking by.. how is your new girl?
Thanks my girl is good, didn’t you breed eragon again after the last time?

1 Like

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
No I didn’t breed her bro..

Eveezy:

Thanks my girl is good, didn’t you breed eragon again after the last time?
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
She’s available and ready for a new home..
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by okadoo: 5:27am On Mar 04, 2020
Pearlkennel:
This small boy came to my page trying to tell people not to buy my eskimo, but I still have people calling and it’s most sold. I sell only pure breeds and pedegree, so I was shocked someone cld accuse me of selling mutts, he even went as far as calling me a middle man, meanwhile he is the actual middle man, selling people’s dog and adding his share, hypocrisy at its peak grin grin I even thought he was a vet who made a mistake not even knowing it was just a troll that wanted to tarnish and bully people’s business on here. Look at the environment he lives lmao grin grin�!!is that a bush?? grin look at his face, lmao probably a gateman who only knows how to flaunt his boss’s Lhasa haha grin grin

I sell well groomed dogs in neat and standard healthy environment.

how much is your German Sheppard
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Pharrell18: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Architectkene:

You in Abuja?

Do you offer stud service.. I mean the DDR blood line you mentioned.. if you do may I see the picture of your male
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2020
She’s available
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Rabbitcartel: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Pearlkennel(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2020
[modified]

Thank you Nairaland, Eskimo is sold (53500) and gsd i didn’t plan on selling also sold! Good platform. One love
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2020
She’s still available
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sighs...
Pls Ignore the troll above.

Anyways
Eragon’s still available

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
She’s still available..
Selling her cheaper..
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
She’s still available..

Letting her go cheap..
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Rabbitcartel: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
I wouldn't mind adding her to my pack of farm guard dogs though, but my budget is 30k
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by yeman1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
It looks like my dog. She can bark for Africa
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Too low but chat me up on WhatsApp.
Link is on signature
Rabbitcartel:
I wouldn't mind adding her to my pack of farm guard dogs though, but my budget is 30k
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy..
Eragon is very security conscious.
She’s also a defender.. She will defend you, your family, your livestocks, your property etc..
yeman1:
It looks like my dog. She can bark for Africa
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by LtChisom: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pearlkennel:
[modified]

Thank you Nairaland, Eskimo is sold (53500) and gsd i didn’t plan on selling also sold! Good platform. One love
oga You didn't answer those questions, let me give you a hint, I don't think there is anything like slant bank DDR except mixed with an American showline. you dodging those questions means you don't have a clue to what you are selling too

2 Likes

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
@LtChisom
Please let the Troll be..
It’s obvious already.. Moreover this is an e-commerce post..
Trying to sell Queen Eragon wink
LtChisom:

oga You didn't answer those questions, let me give you a hint, I don't think there is anything like slant bank DDR except mixed with an American showline. you dodging those questions means you don't have a clue to what you are selling too
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Rabbitcartel: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
johnnyn1:
Too low but chat me up on WhatsApp.
Link is on signature

Aii.. I will

1 Like

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Eveezy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
LtChisom:

Just let the guy be, I had to stop responding to him, ignorance is bliss, so I just have to let him wallow in his ignorance, Imagine him telling me “he knows where I am coming, and going” Asin a guy who calls his mutt a ddr Nd same time slant back.

Mk una sha buy Eragon, she is the reason this thread was made

2 Likes

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by LtChisom: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
johnnyn1:
@LtChisom Please let the Troll be.. It’s obvious already.. Moreover this is an e-commerce post.. Trying to sell Queen Eragon wink
apologies brother

1 Like

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
wink smiley
You are sighted bro..[quote author=Eveezy post=87333427]
Just let the guy be, I had to stop responding to him, ignorance is bliss, so I just have to let him wallow in his ignorance, Imagine him telling me “he knows where I am coming, and going” Asin a guy who calls his mutt a ddr Nd same time slant back.

Mk una sha buy Eragon, she is the reason this thread was made

Abi ooo..
Make Ina buy her ASAP.. lol
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
We all dey gallant Ltchisom..
LtChisom:

apologies brother
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Pearlkennel(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2020
and To you rabbitcartel, you bring back old memories by me just seeing rabbit in ur name. There was a time you cldnt tell me nothing abt rabbit, lol. Good old days.

I remember the angora rabbit, I’ve really missed them, that’s my best rabbit breed ever, just like a little Eskimo. Long furs and their gentle nature.

I hated hylas cos most of them were aggressive lol, I think that hybrid experiment really made them high. Some were so aggressive....

I never really did the regulars like the New Zealand, magpies, and the rest. But my best of them wld be the dark brown chinchilla.

Wld have loved to get one angora from you tho but no time baba, maybe later on tho, cos that ur rabbitcartel name alone really makes me miss them rabbits
Rabbitcartel:

Aii.. I will

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ALERT!!! 4 Months Old Female Bullmastiff For Sale / Everyone Meet Lucy, My American Eskimo / House of knights dog sales thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.