Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,666 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

How To Avoid Being Scammed On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Avoid Being Scammed On Social Media (179 Views)

Nicki Minaj Speaks Pidgin On Social Media / Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media / Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Being Scammed On Social Media by legalandillegal: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Good day.☺️
I believe your day is moving fine.
Have you heard about Legal and Illegal Updates? At this point I know your reply would be "NO".
Well, to digress on this;
Legal and Illegal Updates is a new page on Facebook that covers updates on:
i. How to avoid falling victim of local scams which is now rampant on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and virtually all social media apps you have an account with.
ii. Monetary Posts (How to make money online and offline as a Nigerian/African)
iii. Latest Visa Lottery Updates (within and outside Africa).
iv. Mobile tricks and hacks.
v. Entertainment Videos, Pictures and highly engaging contents to keep each day a great one for you.
vi. Health, Lifestyle and Jobs.
I was referred to LIKE their page, at first I wanted hesitating but I decided to and I never regretted LIKING their page.
I am also inviting you to LIKE their page on Facebook. If you'd like to benefit greatly from the aforementioned.
_
Click the link below to LIKE:
https://www.facebook.com/legalandillegalupdates/

(1) (Reply)

Everything Photography / Ict Or Business / Count Down To The Release Of GOD IN ME By Tgospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.