Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,172 members, 7,939,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ighalo: I'm The Perfect Striker For United Ahead Chelsea Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo: I'm The Perfect Striker For United Ahead Chelsea Clash (432 Views)

In Germany, I'm The Black Girl; In Nigeria, I'm Oyinbo Pepper - Yemisi Ogunleye / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season' / Fresh Problem For Guardiola Ahead Chelsea Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ighalo: I'm The Perfect Striker For United Ahead Chelsea Clash by tobnerd: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2020
Odion Ighalo has said Manchester United do not have a striker that plays him as he gets set to make his debut against Chelsea tonight in a premier league fixture.

Shortly after arriving Ighalo outlined how he would transform United's front line and fans will be hoping to see the striker this evening.

Asked if he can make a difference, Ighalo told MUTV: "Yeah, because sometimes I watch the games and they don’t have like a striker who stays mostly in the middle.

"[Anthony] Martial likes to come from the side, even [Marcus] Rashford and all that. So they need someone in the middle who can keep the ball, hold the ball ... continue reading @https://sportinglife.ng/ighalo-im-the-perfect-striker-for-united-ahead-chelsea-clash/

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Ronaldinho Playing Foot Volleyball With Prison Inmates / Victor Osimhen Wins French League 1 Award / The Champion's League Anthem: What You Need To Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.