Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,623 members, 7,944,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Wife Shames Cheating Husband In Grand Style - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Shames Cheating Husband In Grand Style (733 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Shames Cheating Husband In Grand Style by Ilal: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
A wife has taken an unconventional method to shame her husband after finding out that he has been cheating on her.

The aggrieved woman publicly shamed the cheating husband and later went on Reddit to explain what she actually did.

The woman got revenge on her cheating husband by spray painting a message on their mattress and leaving it outside the house for her cheating husband, and the neighbours, to find.

In the message written on the mattress, she explained that she has told the children what he did and that she’s divorcing him.

The message, written in red paint, reads: “I changed the locks [his name]. Take the bed to [her name]’s house. Slut. I’m divorcing you. I told the kids what you did in our bed and they don’t love daddy anymore.”

She placed the mattress outside the house for her estranged husband to pick up when he returns. This also meant that neighbours got to see the mattress.

Some took sides with the woman while some said she went too far.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/wife-shames-cheating-husband/
Re: Wife Shames Cheating Husband In Grand Style by GOFRONT(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Na waoo.....This is scary.. Marriage is scary. ...I know my dick would lead me astray one day...

This woman even tried she didnt even Try stabbing her hubby to death....Unlike one Maryam sanda of Maitama district..

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Reportedly Attack Kaduna Highway, Kill, Kidnap Many Travellers / 45yr Old Man And Son Arrested For Killing Herdsman In Ogun / 48 Year Old Man Flogged For Dipping Finger Into Private Part Of 3year Old In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.