Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,008 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Resume Garnishing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resume Garnishing (663 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Heritage Bank Nationwide Cv/resume Submission / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resume Garnishing by Cojamaja(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2010
i need someone who can help me make my resume more marketable.i will welcome any constructive criticism.
attached is a copy of my resume for your perusal.in case you may wish to help,kindly send your reply through my
email address (talk2jerry2004@yahoo.com) use this password to assess the 5600 resume

Re: Resume Garnishing by Ubiero(f): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ok check this out.

UDEFI IGWE, INNOCENT ONYEMAECHI
5 D, WTC Quarters Ogui New Layout, Enugu.
Tel: 08035013014, 08057251466 E-mail: Talk2jerry2004@yahoo.com

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Date of Birth:
Sex:
Marital Status:
State of Origin:
Local Govt. Area:
Nationality: Nigeria.
Language proficiency: English, Igbo.

OBJECTIVES

How you aim to help the organisation if you are employed.

PERSONAL STATEMENT AND SKILLS

I possess excellent knowledge and skills, blah blah blah
 Keen eye for details.
 Able to work under little or no supervision.
 Ability to respond to rapid changes in working schedules and priorities while operating in a highly motivating and competitive environment.
 Good interpersonal and organisational skills.

INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES
University. Year
Secondary School. Year
Primary School. Year

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS

 B.Sc
 WAEC/NECO
 First School Leaving Certificate.

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
These could include
CCNA
ORACLE
NIM
ACCA
ICAN etc

SKILLS/ TRAINING AQUIRED

 Proficient use of Microsoft Office Packages and Internet utility.
 Web Design, Animation and Graphics
 Office Application
 Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 and MS Access
---Professional qualifications and Skill/training acquired could be merged together.

HOBBIES

Reading, Reading, Travelling, Playing and watching football matches.

WORK EXPERIENCE

Birniwa Model School,
Jigawa State
(NYSC).
Nigeria.
Job Description
 Subject Teacher.
 Sports Instructor. (That’s becos you claim to like football.)

REFERENCES

It’s always preferable to state out your references especially when just o job search. And cos you’ve not gotten to the level where you are actually allowed, however informal to use _Available on Request. Simply state them.

(An entry level position in your firm as an enthusiastic financial analyst where my expertise in finance would be needed)-This should be in the attached letter.

NB: CV’s should be short and straight to the point. When you are called in, then you can expatiate more.
I hope this will be helpful.
Re: Resume Garnishing by Superuser(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
Just sent you a mail regarding your request. Biocon Consulting.
Re: Resume Garnishing by Cojamaja(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2010
@ Ubiero, thanks for your reply. what i actually have in mind is a situation whereby you download the resume that i uploaded and rewrite it for me.thanks once more.

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad Partners Or Agent Are Needed / Help! I Need A Pre-nysc Job. / Vacancy For Accounts Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.