Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:59 AM

Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Coming With A New S Pen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Coming With A New S Pen (750 Views)

Is The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Worth ₦900,000/$1,999 / Samsung Officially Postpones The Launch Of The Galaxy Fold Globally / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Coming With A New S Pen by lauraright(f): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reports have said that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 will come with a few of the Galaxy Note's features, one of which is the S pen.
The Fold 2 is expected to open up to a 7.7-inch display and is bigger than the Note10+. Reports also say that the S pen will get a new design.
There are claims that the Fold 2 will have a similar camera setup to the S20, having a 12MP main, a 64MP telephoto, a 12MP ultrawide and a 3D ToF sensor to aid them all. The outer display is said to have an infinity-V panel which is samsung's name for a notch display and the main display will be either a punch-hole design or an under-screen camera.
The phone is said to arrive in Blue, Silver, Gold, Pink and Black colors.

https://www.mobilitaria.com/samsung-galaxy-fold-2-coming-with-a-new-s-pen/

Re: Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Coming With A New S Pen by selfdefence: 1:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Jus when I thought my Camon 12 air has a big display then I'm seeing this

(1) (Reply)

Honor 30S Leaks In White And Orange Renders, Showing A Side Fingerprint Scanner / Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 / How Do I Swap Airtel Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.