Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Watch Video Of Taxi Driver And Slay Queen Digging Deep Inside Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video Of Taxi Driver And Slay Queen Digging Deep Inside Car (1926 Views)

Video Of Yahoo Boy And Slay Queen Acting Blue Film In The Swimming Pool / Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Taxi Driver And Slay Queen Digging Deep Inside Car by Tundezy6(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
A Twitter user has shared a video of a taxi driver sleeping with a slay queen right in his car in broad daylight after reportedly giving the girl a valentine’s day present.

The attention of people around the vicinity where the taxi driver parked his vehicle was apparently attracted by the loud moans coming from the two adults in the car.

Upon arriving where the scene of the incident, the taxi driver and the slay queen were chased out of the area by the residents.

Location of the Incident is still unknown.

Watch Video Here

1 Like

Re: Watch Video Of Taxi Driver And Slay Queen Digging Deep Inside Car by cRobo: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
What's my business then?

Everyone should learn to mind their business

(1) (Reply)

Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You / Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? / “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.