Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Who Wants To Gist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Wants To Gist? (752 Views)

20 Cute Topics To Gist With Your Boyfriend / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Gist? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
I'm in the mood to make new friends. Since I don't go out much, I would like to do it here. So if you are interested, PM me your number.
For international numbers, I can do WhatsApp call.

Let me reiterate this, there is no ulterior motive, I simply want to make friends. And please don't ask me for money, I take God beg you.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
SBL28:
I'm in the mood to make new friends. Since I don't go out much, I would like to do it here. So if you are interested, PM me your number.

Let me reiterate this, there is no ulterior motive, I simply want to make friends. And please don't ask me for money, I take God beg you.
Okay
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Baby Blu is here. Serve it to me hot.
Modified: What is this? I thought we were here to gist... I have plenty...
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by oscarvicto(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reach me on newrevolutionglobal@gmail.com so i can send u my number
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by HarunaWest(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
SBL28:

are you male or female?
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
SBL28:

Which levels aunty? Starboy dey here for you
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ooh Sister is Sex starved, I came across few of your posts advicing young women not to submit to their spouses, one would thing you are one strong woman.

Only to see your new year resolution, you clearly stated your desire to get laid, wailed about not getting dicked for the past 3 years.

Las Las prick is y'all weakness, though glad you're now making use of ur brain.

Because your marriage ended tears (probably due to your own inactions ) doesn't mean you should mislead the young ones.
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
HarunaWest:

are you male or female?

Female
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Waterview:
Ooh Sister is Sex starved, I came across few of your posts advicing young women not to submit to their spouses, one would thing you are one strong woman.

Only to see your new year resolution, you clearly stated your desire to get laid, wailed about not getting dicked for the past 3 years.

Because your marriage ended tears (probably due to your own inactions ) doesn't mean you should mislead the young ones.

You are mad. Did I say only men should send their numbers? So if I wan find man, na faceless Nairaland I go come? Idiot, if na preek be my problem, e hard to find? Oponu alainironu.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Lamanii22(f): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
SBL28:

You are mad. Did I say only men should send their numbers? So if I wan find man, na faceless Nairaland I go come? Idiot, if na preek be my problem, e hard to find? Oponu alainironu.

Lol wagbayii...
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by hitmanblue: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by maduchukwusun: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
08066453309 just gist please
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by MrCork: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
SBL28:

angry
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Abasmart(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by WisemasterBizWd: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
SBL28:

Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
SBL28:

E pain am

Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
See who is hungry for a dick, a bitter feminist......

Re: Who Wants To Gist? by HarunaWest(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
SBL28:

Female
wud Ave loved to..buh Ma wife go begin suspect me grin
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Akinowon123(m): 1:48am On Feb 19, 2020
HarunaWest:

wud Ave loved to..buh Ma wife go begin suspect me grin
U will soon cheat if u re not already. Remember this when u do

Re: Who Wants To Gist? by WisemasterBizWd: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2020
SBL28:

I tried reaching u. No number to contact
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2020
Waterview:
See who is hungry for a dick, a bitter feminist......
Is like someone send you. Why following her like that? Abi you are now an employed nairaland investigator?
Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2020
Waterview:

How can you talk to her like that? So the 1k you were asking for is for data, so you can come here and start talking any how? Instead of Concentring on your book.

1 Share

Re: Who Wants To Gist? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
How can you talk to her like that? So the 1k you were asking for is for data, so you can come here and start talking any how? Instead of Concentring on your book.

grin The people of nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Maculinity Isn't Toxic Anymore When There Is Crises / . / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.