Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,722 members, 7,879,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja (96705 Views)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Tony Igboka Assassinated In His Car! Death Confirmed By Anambra Police (Graphic) / Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by odinga1of: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
figure007:
no CCTV camera in her office ? Imagine ...how much will it cost to fix it ...the cctv measure would have fished out the perpetrators

She was assassinated at home, after leaving office.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Enwhen(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ajinoride:

could this be true?

Not true oo

I don't want to die o
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by ud4u: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
The level of insecurity in Nigeria is quite disheartening.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by ozioma00(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
r.i.p ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Good, now run back and cry to your mother
Neoteny:

Look at this idiot

Who's an ordinary state house admin to the center of power? You think any two-bit low level career worker will be a blip in anyone's radar at the very top level of government?

Mtchew

People can't just get killed by other people for all kinds of reasons, without any stupid conspiracy theory? Are you bigoted fools so binary in your logic?

People like you are fit only for mental asylums.

2 Likes

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Orpe7(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Na dem has people wey dey eye her position
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by AnanseK(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
The conspiracy in this administration is just so numerous, I guess they're trying to silence this particular person. Any southerner still supporting this administration would just be used as a sacrificial goat.

She is not a southerner. We wait to hear who the killers are.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
This one sweet my belle ooo I pray for many many more of this in aso rock
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
I wish many more of this in aso rock
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
Borrowed life...
Don't take it too seriously!!!
Nobody's leaving this earth alive.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Jeamillz2020:
This one sweet my belle ooo I pray for many many more of this in aso rock
Sense far from you
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Enyimbamercedes: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Killed for leaking the memo
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
GentRoyal:

Sense far from you
is that why you want to die?? Abeg you are free to die ooo
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
The end TIME is at HAND
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by vickydevoka(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Can you imagine!!!? This fine woman cry cry cry
Buhari your days are numbered oooo

Meanwhile Bathing everyday is for muslim. We Christians have been washed by the blood of Jesus..
Thank you
If na ugly woman nko.

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by nnaeyes6: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Only in one administration u will see many negativity.

Suicide
Suicide bombing
Kidnapping
Homicide
Murder
Rape
Ambush
And now
PROFILE KILLING.
God knows!
Sochukwuma
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by lexy2014: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
SLAP44:

You don't understand sacarsm

I do. Ur comment didn't sound like sarcasm that's y I politely asked if there was another twist to d story
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by figure007(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
odinga1of:

She was assassinated at home, after leaving office.
home or office Shey she no fit afford cctv ? This people are big figures and should at least put in place some security measures
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by davidque: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
SLAP44:
This is propaganda from Afenifere to discredit this good government so they will force the good service chiefs to be changed.

It won't work.
Your brain must be malfunctioning. What's this killing got to do with Afenifere. What kind of imbeciles are we sharing space with in this country! Instead of you to respect the dead and pray that this government gets it right in securing her citizens, you are there blurting out senseless talk from you decayed mind.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Neoteny(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
noisy45:

And you want us to believe you. The earlier the better you that Nigeria is a rudderless country, with no laid down rules, regulations and protocols the safer for you.

No laid down rules?

Go steal and get caught and then you'll discover certain unpleasant rules

No regulations?

How about you don't pay for electricity, or telecoms?

No protocols?

Anytime you see your governor walk up to him and slap him hard across the face

You'll become very familiar with all three: rules, regulations and protocols
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Smoothwave: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
There is more to this than what the ordinary eyes can see, if you know you know
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by davidque: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=Jeamillz2020 post=86766462]I wish many more of this in aso rock [/quoted]
Such wishes usually stay on the block head that wished them
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Stanbaba30: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
SLAP44:
This is propaganda from Afenifere to discredit this good government so they will force the good service chiefs to be changed.

It won't work.
You need to he slapped. Which government is good? And what do you term discredit? You better pray not to be found at d mercies of killers, you would know that this government is from HELL.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by SassyPearl(f): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
payperpost:
too bad
, plateau state people are not Hausa, they are very nice people and 95% of them are Christians, obviously they don't want her there, in that position.
They should have sacked her instead...May her soul find eternal peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by pieces18: 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
Hmmm....

Since she is a government house official, one would expect her murder to be investigated to the latter.
you are mistaking.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by ofonimi: 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
How did the National Security Adviser NSA memo to the president get to public domain? Let the investigation to her being murdered start from there.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by prestige101: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
DSS, NIA and sister agencies have the answers.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by OBIPLUS(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Why all these. We really need God's intervention.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by stanisbaratheon: 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nnamebuka:

To the Letter

Thanks
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by Mummymahdi(f): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2020
payperpost:
too bad
, plateau state people are not Hausa, they are very nice people and 95% of them are Christians, obviously they don't want her there, in that position.

Jhahlhahah 95% indeed
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja by igbojay: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2020
I still remember Stella's problem started when she flipped on the government of the day during her sojourn as communication minister.

Suddenly, a national heroine was reduced to a mere cancer patient.

Fear the powers that be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.