Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures (64741 Views)

Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL / Olamide Signs Talk2Freshbliss And Dy Ginderbreed To YBNL (photos) / Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Lucydaniels1234(f): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2020
[He's taking over the music industry � nice one! quote author=VanPOLICE post=86766143]Shared with Caption ...

"@empire @ybnlmafiafamily JV � = time to shake the world."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8uGaBQF035/?igshid=13apu0moynw79
[/quote]
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

They are mostly incels venting their frustrations o women. At least a 1 minute man sees 1 minute of action. The incel sees no action.

Lols. That's the perfect description. I can't laugh. They'll soon come for u
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Awaja(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2020
goodyvin02:
What does he want to go and sing there, gbas gbos wos gbus gbus ke sweet like coconut, mo ti mu kabu kabu giberish music....
Like wtf??
Maybe the label loves salakurumesigi kalimankulikuli
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Ryocaj(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2020
flexyrule:
More like Dangote working for Bill Gates.

ude is trying so hard to return to the limelight..
First he gave his album a controversial title 999... It did not work... No be today we begin hear of devil worship.

Then he cut his hair... Like Who the F*ck cares.

Now we have a record label owner, signing a record deal with a other record label.

He should focus more on producing better music or do some collaboration with his boys who are doing well...

Finay, what's the fellow above me saying? So a Tshirt with a skull sign now indicates occultism...
Nawa oooo
Did u notice d inscription on Olamide's cap?
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2020
warlords.Olamide ft snow,phyno and cheq.real Mad jamz
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by oodua1stson: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2020
flexyrule:
E pain am. A$$licker

Am no mediocre like ya'll.
I know quality and am not blinded by tribal, racial or ethnic sentiments.
akindidinrin, define mediocre? Olamide is great and greatness personified. You won't know because nothing about you is great

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Bbankole(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2020
PromiseAce:

EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc. is an American distribution company and record label founded in 2010 by Ghazi Shami and headquartered in San Francisco, California with offices in New York City, London, and Atlanta.
Their artistes: Tyga, Kendrick Lamar, Iggy Azalea, KnB rock, Popcaan, Snopp Dogg, XXXtentacion and lots more.

Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by DexterousOne(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Bt same local Nigerians like Chris Brown, nicki minaj and Michael Jackson? I think it's also because the educated or refined artists lack creativity to connect with their audience, many just sing for themselves or their frnd groups.

There are dynamics or style to it that the refined nigerian artists clearly lack or perhaps it's originality they lack cos they trying to copy the West more than doing their thing. As local as Zlatan and sm others are they are very original and talented.

I don't think so

Many local Nigerians don't listen to foreign songs

Take that from me.

No matter how the "bourgeoisi" artistes try
They cannot connect with these local people

It's the reason why artistes like John Legend for example is not big in the hoods

But hood rappers like Meek Mill them are.

Dare is very creative
But Nigeria na suffer zone
Such music don't have wide appeal here
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by uchechi7(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2020
goodyvin02:
What does he want to go and sing there, gbas gbos wos gbus gbus ke sweet like coconut, mo ti mu kabu kabu giberish music....
Like wtf??
Hard work is key but working smart is the ultimate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHesvaqkd60
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Aidejay(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2020
THREAD CAREFULLY
OLAMIDE! THREAD CAREFULLY!
Wish you the absolute best and please drop another hit that 999 to me is a 10/100 EP. I dey expect something no dissappoint nigaz abeg.
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2020
DexterousOne:

I don't think so

Many local Nigerians don't listen to foreign songs

Take that from me.

No matter how the "bourgeoisi" artistes try
They cannot connect with these local people

It's the reason why artistes like John Legend for example is not big in the hoods

But hood rappers like Meek Mill them are.

Dare is very creative
But Nigeria na suffer zone
Such music don't have wide appeal here

Chris Brown has had many big hits even here in naija and when i say naija na suffer place who do u think pays and go for all the top show worth millions done here the suffer people? Bro forget that even the local artists have educated fans. Same people who go to cadi b' s shows are same that go to zlatan's and Davido's spending millions. Niaja no suffer like that na format.

Music has no barriers it only respects talent and creativity, individuality, originality and how relatable it is. Most educated singers here lack that concept. They just sing from the top of their head and what goes on in their narrow circle mosttimes. I have a frnd like that, I like his songs quite nice and creative bt still lacks mass appeal, no xfactor to it that draws u in.
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Businext: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2020
faithfull18:

Thank you oh, after releasing 666 in form of 999.
A lot is going on, people are yet to see.

All we can do is keeping talking and praying
Keep trying to influence those under our authority
Show the example by the music we ourselves listen to, dance to, and use for our ringtone and ring back tone
Also raise all our options up to what the standard of God is and see if they comply
Again read more about musicians and their bio and know where their thought process and beliefs started from
I recommend we watch videos of G. Craig Lewis (truth behind hip hop and music generally)

Believe me I done go deep deep inside music, the industry and the fan Base and I done softly comot hand from many songs and musicians, no matter how much I LOVED them cry undecided

#MusicIsDeep
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

Lols. That's the perfect description. I can't laugh. They'll soon come for u
Let them come.
[img]https://media1./images/d0a57ecc7186bc5ada8731754e308804/tenor.gif?itemid=7977879[/img]
Ill be waiting
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by chosen29: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2020
goodyvin02:
Like wtf??
it's called music mofo. It's universal. Same way you don't get hear what Casper nyovest say in his but you groove to it. Receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Hargbo:
grin grin grin Oya Gee.. Do you need extra Secretary
lol, ......I will let you know when I need one, drop your details...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by DexterousOne(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Chris Brown has had many big hits even here in naija and when i say naija na suffer place who do u think pays and go for all the top show worth millions done here the suffer people? Bro forget that even the local artists have educated fans. Same people who go to cadi b' s shows are same that go to zlatan's and Davido's spending millions. Niaja no suffer like that na format.

Music has no barriers it only respects talent and creativity, individuality, originality and how relatable it is. Most educated singers here lack that concept. They just sing from the top of their head and what goes on in their narrow circle mosttimes. I have a frnd like that, I like his songs quite nice and creative bt still lacks mass appeal, no xfactor to it that draws u in.

It's the same thing we are saying

The bourgeois artistes cannot sing what the street can relate to

It's like a white man singing about gun violence and gangsterism
His community cannot relate to it hence he will not get the appeal

In Nigeria if you cannot sing what appeals to many in Nigeria (,e.g. you go make am one day kind of songs) you will not have a big audience.

And since these artistes cannot relate with the suffering and shithole status of Nigeria
They have their limited fans

Imagine Davido had to sing "Back when I was broke" to hoodwinked Nigerians cheesy
That should give u an idea
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Businext: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2020
mmsen:

Musicians have been warned about signing these deals for longer than I've been alive.

It's a pyramid scheme - the top 2 or 3 acts a lot of money but everyone else will hustle to sustain the label and their execs. The label will recoup until the majority of artists end up with nothing.

Also I see that many foreign musicians and sadly a few in Nigeria end up broke and die in very sad ways.
Some die by suicide others by overdose of drugs especially cocaine
Others get therapy for depression and marry multiple times.
Some fail to cater for their children and don't even know all their children.
Some end with very disgusting law suits that even lead to their imprisonment.

What a trend!
Can't people see these frequent happenings in the music industry as not being normal?
How can someone whose hit song was number one on the charts end up dying broke, dying of depression, dying with children struggling, dying of overdose or dying without enjoying the success they achieved?

Oh well one lequama10 who I'm not going to stoop down to respond to his mention or quote him, says he has all these answers and knows music more. He is an elder, he is about 52 years old and has a phd in music and signs, and has studied bios right from Whitney, to James Brown to MJ to Prince and Tina Turner. He also knows so much about Motown Records, Sony Music and the covenant contracts people enter into. He has shared recording studios with Quincy Jones, Master P, JZ, DonJazzy and COBHAMS, Del'B, Masterkraft, D'TUNES and others. He knows about how groups have disbanded and how many have had to go to jail or rehab or hospital and battle heroine and se.x addiction in different forms like paedophilia, LGBTQ-Z and others. Why many can't stay married. He knows the politics in the various music awards and the giving of a star on the streets of Hollywood. He knows about the various genres of music and their influx and blend. He knows of the Mandators, Cranberries, Tracy Chapman, Wyclef Jean, LL Cool J, and the war if the east side and west side and the song Murder was the case that Snoop talked about his deal with the devil... oh boy  lequama10 I tuale for your 13 terabytes

#SayNoToEvilMusic
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2020
sagio09:
As a manager or wat. He still dey sing
grin
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2020
DexterousOne:

It's the same thing we are saying

The bourgeois artistes cannot sing what the street can relate to

It's like a white man singing about gun violence and gangsterism
His community cannot relate to it hence he will not get the appeal

In Nigeria if you cannot sing what appeals to many in Nigeria (,e.g. you go make am one day kind of songs) you will not have a big audience.

And since these artistes cannot relate with the suffering and shithole status of Nigeria
They have their limited fans

Imagine Davido had to sing "Back when I was broke" to hoodwinked Nigerians cheesy
That should give u an idea

Hahaha u won't believe I had a serious argument with sm frnds that davido cant be a billionaire son cos of that song. I told guys I know davidos music from day1 and he sang "back when" cos he was definitely broke once ontop a time only to make a fool of myself. Lol

Secondly I don't exactly think singing about being broke and suffer is the only way to get mass attention tho it's any easy way to sell ur fake story bt there are other topics u can sing about if u have the right concept. However let ur debut music be about smtn real and relatable not blings and hoes. Lol

I'm naturally a critic I love to criticise bt constructively tho. My goal is too make the item better not degrade it even tho it may seem so and that works by improving. I also enjoy/accept criticism quite well.
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Basher8583: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Chijeep:
Abeg con sign Buhari join jawe...

make we giv Mr Lifeless job do.

idleness issa sin

That's why you have to get your ass up and go find work to do. Lazy youth
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by flexyrule(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2020
oodua1stson:
akindidinrin, define mediocre? Olamide is great and greatness personified. You won't know because nothing about you is great
wawan banza. Uwarka ne Akindidinrin.
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by BeccamoreEmpire(f): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2020
Looking good is a lifestyle..
At BECCAMORE_EMPIRE, we are motivated by unique expressions..
Place orders for Excellent Fabrics at moderate prices..
In stock are,
�Italian Cashmere Fabrics..
�English plain & patterned materials..
�Atiku & Senator materials..
�Colourful Patterned fabrics..
�Ankara & Lace Combos..

Nationwide deliveries in bulk or singular..
Please place your orders while stocks are very much available @ BECCAMORE_EMPIRE
WASTE NO TIME!! ⏳
Contact us today 24/7 @
+2348135761118
+2349060662855
beccahempire@gmail.com
Instagram@Beccamore_Empire
Facebook @Beccamore_Empire

The Home of the best of Colourful patterned fabrics ..
We care about expressing yourself without upsetting your budget..

Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by mclhoreeys(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2020
mbahdi:
The rich keep becoming richer.while the poor keep becoming more poorer than celestial church rat

Why does it have to be Celestial Church grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Obrigadotrades(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2020
You right bro, I concur with you, but it's all about the money over here

Trade your coins on a mobile friendly site..
mbahdi:
The rich keep becoming richer.while the poor keep becoming more poorer than celestial church rat
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Marvin5995: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2020
. medical fitness certificate is available from any government hospital in less than 30mins.
*Price - 1k
*It's Payment after service
DM me on Whatsapp if interested 07053213596
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by SolarEdge: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2020
good
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Chijeep(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Basher8583:

That's why you have to get your ass up and go find work to do. Lazy youth
grin

E don pain am...lol
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by goodyvin02(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
tinny898:

This the reasons no one has made it your family. #Always hating.
And everyone has made it in your family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) / Afrocandy Wears Bikini To Celebrate American Independence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.