Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,428 members, 7,932,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:38 AM

A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon (1318 Views)

Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out / A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Lady Soon / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
A Male forum Member of age 37-40years, with a very good paying job, nice looks, Yoruba by tribe, base in Lagos, needs a working class lady he wants to settle down with quickly. if you are lady, working class type pls and you are ready to settle down, pls send me a message on 09047264291.WhatsApp message..
Re: A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon by HelpeeDeck(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2020
HelpeeDeck:
A Male forum Member of age 37-40years, with a very good paying job, nice looks, Yoruba by tribe, base in Lagos, needs a working class lady he wants to settle down with quickly. if you are lady, working class type pls and you are ready to settle down, pls send me a message on 08032059244. WhatsApp message..
Some screened responsible guys are waiting
Re: A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2020
A registered lady forum Member of age 27yrs, with a very good paying job, nice looks, Yoruba by tribe, base in Lagos, needs a working class guy she wants to settle down with quickly. if you are a guy, working class type pls and you are ready to settle down, pls send me a message on 09047264291.to be registered. WhatsApp message..
Re: A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2020
Good morning, pls only matured working class or business owners should message. No liability pls
Re: A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Good morning all. Working class matured ladies waiting too be match make
Re: A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Good morning people. Pls guys from 26below should stop messaging me, from 27upward working class guys is okay. Lot of matured ladies are waiting to be match maked. WhatsApp me on 09047264291.to register with my forum
Re: A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon by HelpeeDeck(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pls am tired of receiving messages from guys below 26yrs downward. Don't want to snub anyone. It is a registered forum meant for adults only, will only attend to working class guys from 27yrs upward that is looking for something serious. Lot of working class single ladies are waiting to be match maked..
Re: A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2020
Greetings all, more screened members waiting to be matched make, pls this is not for kids
Re: A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon by HelpeeDeck(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2020
Matured working class guys n ladies only pls... No 25yrs old guy needed, unless u are a working class person
Re: A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon by HelpeeDeck(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2020
I was robbed yesterday, most of my valuables, including phones and LP was taken away from me, you can reach me on my new line on WhatsApp 09047264291.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Men In Prison Cope With Sex Starvation. / 7 Things Men Do That Kills A Woman's Love / Is It Ethical For Couples To Have Sex Before Or After Service On A Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.