Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

Help I'm Getting An Error When Trying To Withdraw From My Paypal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm Getting An Error When Trying To Withdraw From My Paypal (2574 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Help I'm Getting An Error When Trying To Withdraw From My Paypal by WildChild00(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
LYNDAAMANDA:

You are a bastard if you don't do along with your real identity shown.

And for your own good, do with evidences to prove so that your jail term when you are sued for libel by IJAM won't be for life.

Your foolishness will eventually ruin you.

Ijam I know you are the one operating this female handle, this how you bully your clients for real so I was told, and I have proof to back it up, I will be writing an article about Ijam in the coming weeks.
Re: Help I'm Getting An Error When Trying To Withdraw From My Paypal by LYNDAAMANDA(f): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
WildChild00:

Ijam I know you are the one operating this female handle, this how you bully your clients for real so I was told, and I have proof to back it up, I will be writing an article about Ijam in the coming weeks.

You wish but you are totally wrong with your foolish assumption..

Please forward the link to IJAM and also drop it here once you do.

If you don't send the link to IJAM and also drop the link here, you have confirmed yourself to be a bastard.

WildChild00:
Hello all,

I need an seo expert to help out in placing my new site www.openheavensdaily.net on websearch engines, your fee should be affordable too, finally sample of site u hv worked on before.

Pm me
Tnx!

If you have not been hating on brands you should be learning or getting assistance from, your effort on www.openheavensdaily.net

which you eventually failed at would have been a success.

If you are not foolish and also not a fraudster or scammer, why create www.openheavensdaily.net when RCCG officially designed and owns https://www.openheavensdaily.com/ ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? / SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much / He Dumped Me, But Still Seems To Want Me. What Do You Think Is Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.