Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,976 members, 7,966,631 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (137164 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by godson24(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
STDisReal:
Hello guys, Please i need a business that I can start with 1 million naira and it will be fetching me between 5 - 10k daily.
I will like if it meets the following specifications
Type of business: Offline
Less supervision: I have a stressful 9 - 5 work
Easy accountability
Location - Abuja

Come and invest your money with me and you get 35k back every month in your account as interest on your investment holla me on 08979988917 via call or whatsapp
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by xzibeat(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
clems88:
this one that they are banning akada n keke now, I don't think it's lucrative anymore

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by xzibeat(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
shogsman:
Buy 4 bikes and make 8-10k per day ,one of the Best decisions I've ever made.made my money back in less than 6months by absolutely doing nothing.
By God's grace I'm getting 6 more very soon.
Can you please pm me your whatsap number. Will be so glad if you can. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by mrsage(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Comedian2019:

I would have loved this business, but I heard police will become your regular visitors, scaring customers and prospects.

This is not absolutely correct. Get a good and decent location in a hotel or a hang out spot that attracts decent people.

It's all about location
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Wers(m): 4:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Thanks
Welcome
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by lotman4real(m): 7:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=henrico247 post=86862832]Become a habib yoghurt dealer, have your own outlet. Am a dealer and I make like 10k on daily basis. Try it and thank me later.[ ur contact plz
]
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by samuel19222(m): 7:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
henrico247:
Become a habib yoghurt dealer, have your own outlet. Am a dealer and I make like 10k on daily basis. Try it and thank me later.

Please how can I be one?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by HIGHSTAKE647: 8:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
shogsman:
Buy 4 bikes and make 8-10k per day ,one of the Best decisions I've ever made.made my money back in less than 6months by absolutely doing nothing.
By God's grace I'm getting 6 more very soon.

Where are you?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by singletech(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2020
fablani:
am in Abuja, Dei dei international building material Mkt.
I can help you with idea on how to start any building material of your choice here
Bro, am in Abuja too, I will love to get the idea of building materials business pm your email or number please
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by simplibaba(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
cooljide:
Bros can you please help me with like 900k to 1 million? I want to use it to buy a used toyota corrolla car for uber/taxify. Thanks

Where will you get a good corolla for 1m?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by simplibaba(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
drmikeadams:
. Leave coro,,,every law enforcement agency dey choook eye for coro,dem dey vandalise coro,dem dey snatch am,,,look for another cheaper car

Which other cheaper one is available?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by drmikeadams(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2020
simplibaba:

Which other cheaper one is available?
. Honda civic,toyota yaris,vibe,toyota scion,,etc
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by tammie24: 6:08am On Mar 03, 2020
T
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by tammie24: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2020
hope4nigeria:
i collected BOI loan #2m, I was thinking of business to invest that business, and the money will not go down the drain, I bought fairly used standard DYNA coast #950k, and I bought golf 3 direct Belgium #1m. I stationed at deidei building material market, I transport goods twice a day that fetch me nothing less than #25k, If I buy fuel, 4k, I go home with nothing less than #20k, without stress, then when I close 5:30pm. I will enter town and do car drop with the new golf3, before 8:30pm, I return home. I can confidently tell you I safe #23k everyday after flexing, at month end, I bank deduct loan repayment, I will still have more than excess cash to do other project. In less than one and half year, I was able to set up tiles Business, I've been supplying tiles to people in there houses with my DYNA, Im getting more profit. That's how it all started, when bank saw my repayment performance, they offer to grant me #5m for my next loan. Tho I'm yet to decide. Did I inform you that I'm a graduate Bsc. I will never further my education again, all I'm thinking now is money, money and money, and I will never work under anybody again.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by cooljide(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
simplibaba:

Where will you get a good corolla for 1m?
I can get a good corolla car for 1m in lagos here. I know a car dealer in my area that sell used corrolla with sound engine for that price.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by urgentsale: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Urchmanc:
Invest it in MBA FOREX LImITED and thank me later

Please can I get your whatsapp number

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by urgentsale: 12:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Mariantus:
I earn 15k daily I try not to make too much ..... And have also assist people.... All u need for a good start is 35k if u are okay with 5k income daily... It will definitely grow bigger as you master how it works.. go online... Check for groups that share binary signals... With 35k investment.. u are sure to get that 5k daily... I personally trade on binary with IQOptions... Go to leader board n chk Nigeria... U will see an average of what people earn weekly.. with 1 million 100k sure for you on that platform... Do more research on google... You will make a lot of money if you are not greedy...

Bro pls can you give me ur whatsapp number

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by simplibaba(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2020
cooljide:
I can get a good corolla car for 1m in lagos here. I know a car dealer in my area that sell used corrolla with sound engine for that price.

Nigerian used car that will give someone hypertension...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by cooljide(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2020
simplibaba:

Nigerian used car that will give someone hypertension...
Lol. There are some that have been well maintained. Foreign used ones are about 1.6m to 1.8m.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by simplibaba(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
cooljide:
Lol. There are some that have been well maintained. Foreign used ones are about 1.6m to 1.8m.

I have seen foreign used one of 1.5m and everything is intact....I doubt if i can ever buy a Nigerian used car
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ThePansophist: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
ABINTUK:

Drop your WhatsApp number here, I will send the details of the business for you to go through.

36k with power bank. I was banned in phone section because of my ad. Let me know if you're interested. I'm in Lagos
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ThePansophist: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2020
ABINTUK:

Drop your WhatsApp number here, I will send the details of the business for you to go through.

I have a six weeks old phone i want to sell. I bought it new. It comes with receipt.

I am willing to give my powerbank with it if you buy my phone. I am trying to raise funds to fund my projects. Come and buy.

It's a Techno Camon 12

3GB RAM

32GB ROM

It's neat. Covered front and back so no scratch or issues. 100% neat

The carton still dey sef
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by daziz1: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Smhaykins:

I stay in lagos.... I Av someone dat works as a supervisor n marketer in a nylon factory...we plan working together

Brother pls am also interested in this nylon business though i have started but I really want to take it up higher
Waiting on your reply
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Smhaykins(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
daziz1:

Brother pls am also interested in this nylon business though i have started but I really want to take it up higher
Waiting on your reply

Your WhatsApp number
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by sicily4u: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Op which business did u later start ?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
sassysure:

Brilliant!
I love this.
But in his case, he is still working.
What do you suggest?

Should he quit?
before nko? This guy says he makes 23k per day. Why will he work under someone again.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Op if you stay in a busy area try owning a bet shop. My younger sisters bf hammered in g and he opened a betking shop. He gets 360+ as commission monthly. Small boy o that I senior with 5 years.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by empire02: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Op if you stay in a busy area try owning a bet shop. My younger sisters bf hammered in g and he opened a betking shop. He gets 360+ as commission monthly. Small boy o that I senior with 5 years.
Mine 400k monthly...
It's depends on location shaa.... still betking....
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:20am On Mar 06, 2020
empire02:

Mine 400k monthly...
It's depends on location shaa.... still betking....
hmm. Big man.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by hope4nigeria(m): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2020
bizzibodi:

What model of dyna & how much does it cost,pls snd pic.
toyota, the direct Belgium is 2.4m, but you can get sound fairly used less than #1m.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by hope4nigeria(m): 12:21am On Mar 07, 2020
Sammie2014:

Pls give me ur contact. I want to do this transport delivery work. Im a woman n I have a Toyota Corolla 2004 model. Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Football Betting.... Season One / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.