Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,277 members, 7,928,916 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Do All Chinese People Eat Bats,snakes, Cats And Frogs? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do All Chinese People Eat Bats,snakes, Cats And Frogs? (1094 Views)

Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room / Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do All Chinese People Eat Bats,snakes, Cats And Frogs? by gentlegeorge1(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2020
If you d not like reading, the simple answer is NO. So move on

Even though the above answer is simple to say, it would take someone like you interested in knowing the truth to take time and read this SHORT POST with a VIDEO to prove it.

I am a Nigerian Videographer and Youtube Content Creator based in China as a Masters Degree Student (MBA) to be precise. Please I am not on CSC scholarship 2020, I am a self-sponsored student in China.

Chinese People in the Southern Part of China are used to eating BATS, SNAKES, CAT, DOGS, SCORPIONS , RATS , FROGS and many more. I may have eaten some of them without knowing because I move around a lot in China.

People outside China think all of China eats that. No. It is a particular part of China. As you know already, China is a big country. The coronavirus is blamed on the eating of bats and other weird Animals. While this may be true, the fact I am making as someone based in China is that, NOT ALL CHINESE PEOPLE eat those.

Here is the Video to Explain that - In this video, you see me in a Chinese Village where I have been in Since the outbreak of the coronavirus. I cannot move out but I am safe anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAmaO5o8fIA

The WUHAN corona virus may have been said to be a Bioweapon by China, there is a WUHAN400 ideology from a book which could make sense 20*20=400. Hence year 2020. I know about all that. That is why I believe most novelist are psychics , how the inspiration to write fictions stories like that come, I have no clue.

You might want to subscribe to my Youtube Channel. I - Educate, Inspire and Entertain as I share with the world what it is like being Black and Nigerian in China. If you want to Chat with me personally, follow me on Instagram @gentle_george

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Withholds Geologist’s Certificate 24 Years After Graduation / Free Content Writing Mentorship / Hercules–Corona Borealis: The Largest Known Star Supercluster in the Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.