Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,596 members, 7,911,555 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) (655 Views)

Popular Dancer, Poco Lee Enrolls For NYSC After Five Years Of Graduation. VIDEO / Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop / Actor Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) by phylshan: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2020
As a mark of patriotism and love for Nigeria, British-Nigerian legend Anthony Joshua has just enrolled for National Identification Number and was issued NIN slip same day.

Re: JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2020
We are Yorubas and we are very happy and proud of our sons home and abroad. They are repping well positively...

But for the chest beating blodas, na crimes be thier calling...

Home and abroad, NA DEM!!!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) by phylshan: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2020
sad
Re: JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) by EliteStriker(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2020
He is tall ooo

meanwhile verified adsense account and established blog for sale.
Re: JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) by Aidejay(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2020
They will give it to him within a week at his home
But people dey wey don do am since 2016 and they haven't gotten their cards.
Inefficiency automatically disappears when someone important or famous walks in the room. See police wey dey follow world heavyweight champion. The guys fists should be recognized as weapons.
It's important to note that in today's Nigeria status and office is more important than good name and morals that why everyone is trying to get status and office at whatever cost. It's necessary to continue hyping those who did it with hard work and hand work like Anthony Joshua (literally).
Re: JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) by phylshan: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2020
Aidejay:
They will give it to him within a week at his home
But people dey wey don do am since 2016 and they haven't gotten their cards.
Inefficiency automatically disappears when someone important or famous walks in the room. See police wey dey follow world heavyweight champion. The guys fists should be recognized as weapons.
It's important to note that in today's Nigeria status and office is more important than good name and morals that why everyone is trying to get status and office at whatever cost. It's necessary to continue hyping those who did it with hard work and hand work like Anthony Joshua (literally).
I tell you. When it concerns celebs, the case is different
Re: JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) by cRobo: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2020
unfortunately he will get his permanent ID card before me that did mine in 2014
Re: JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) by phylshan: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:
unfortunately he will get his permanent ID card before me that did mine in 2014
That should be a source of encouragement to to also make it to that level so that your case too will be different.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) by festacman(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2020
I have a feeling that either Anthony Joshua is running away from certain unfriendly tax regimes in UK or he has his eyes set on two important 'pies' in Nigeria: Mining license and DJ Cuppy. cool
Re: JUST IN: Anthony Joshua Enrolls For National Identification Number (NIN) by Mynd44: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2020

(1)

Davido Features His Wife, Chioma In One Milli Video ( Photos+video) / Please Pray For Me – Lady Who Tested Positive For Coronavirus Pleads For Prayers / Young Man Allegedly Killed By A Policeman In Abia(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.