Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me (1465 Views)

He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. / Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by ebijimi7(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good day guys
There is this girl I dated for 5 years we were suppose to get married before the whole story changed
And we broke up the reason we broke up was as a result if her going to see her ex despite all my complains she never felt concerned and she was pleased satisfying her selfish interest I endured for good 4 years thinking she would change until the 5th year when I couldn't take it anymore at this point I broke up with her the ex she was giving attention ignored her and got married to her best friend I was left all alone to be in pain because I so much loved her and never double dated despite having alot of advances from different girls to date them but I made the whole world know she's mine at the end my peace of mind was breing troubled and I was left with no option than to leave by so doing she went ahead wit another guy to continue having fun so I found out I felt hurt the more this tine I cried hell this was the woman I gave everything she ever wanted materially and emotionally I Gabe attention care I don't joke with her but because I'm bot the type that flex that's the type that goes out just because I was in school and I was working too but I never allow her get hungry there was a day I left my school at ikorodu to go to ojo just to take her to hospital I left school around 7 pm and got there around 9 was there for series of test to be carried out and so she can be treated I left there around 12:30 am to head home at ebute metta risking my life now that its been a year plus we broke up its still fresh to me but now she just ignores me because after all her messes and flirting around she realized she couldn't get a guy like me she started appologising to come back which I refuse that we can be friends and I can't risk my peace of mind at that point I was forced to go into another relationship which is going well now thou everybody has their imperfection.
The day my ex saw my present gf pics she was mad she threatened to fight her if she comes across her I warned her never to she did to a point she wanted me to double DAT which she knows if I attempted to she would win my heart so coz of that I refused so its been 2 years now I always want to talk to her to still check up on her but she kept ignoring me but still call that her ex that made us broke up despite knowing well that they are married and now have a child so I just need advice on how to get over her and ignore her too because its not just easy on me please don't judge me I'm not attempting to hurt who I'm currently with
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by Davash222(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
How can you be in a relationship now and still love your ex
The funny thing is, she’s even avoiding you. You see how you messed your life? You deserve whatever you get!
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by Officialgarri: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Stop going through her Facebook page, stop checking her Instagram photos, you don't even need to watch her WhatsApp status.
Face your hustle and current girl

And
Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by ebijimi7(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
Stop going through her Facebook page, stop checking her Instagram photos, you don't even need to watch her WhatsApp status.

And
Thank me later
will it be so easy
Let me confess I've been dreaming about her for a while now
But I think if it requires me to block every means of communication I will
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by Dreament(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
I don't think u need any advice. because u are not yet ready for serious relationship. Please can u let that innocent girl u are dating presently to look for a guy that will value her. So that u can HV all the Time to be frustrated alone instead of dragging the innocent girl along
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by YoriYoris: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

And
Thank me later
[/s] cheesy
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dreament:
I don't think u need any advice. because u are not yet ready for serious relationship. Please can u let that innocent girl u are dating presently to look for a guy that will value her. So that u can HV all the Time to be frustrated alone instead of dragging the innocent girl along
you people should stop writing “have” as “HV”

That shi is scary Mhen!!

OP you nor well. The girl nor well too. Her ex boyfriend that dumped her for you is smarter.
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by creolehunt: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
During those 5 years, you couldn't devote even 2 months to learning punctuations.

Your essay is harmful to the eyes and brain.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by ebijimi7(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
stupidity:
you people should stop writing “have” as “HV”

That shi is scary Mhen!!

OP you nor well. The girl nor well too. Her ex boyfriend that dumped her for you is smarter.
Lol I swear if I knew I should have moved long time ago
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dude, you need to be a man

[s]
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
There is this girl I dated for 5 years we were suppose to get married before the whole story changed
And we broke up the reason we broke up was as a result if her going to see her ex despite all my complains she never felt concerned and she was pleased satisfying her selfish interest I endured for good 4 years thinking she would change until the 5th year when I couldn't take it anymore at this point I broke up with her the ex she was giving attention ignored her and got married to her best friend I was left all alone to be in pain because I so much loved her and never double dated despite having alot of advances from different girls to date them but I made the whole world know she's mine at the end my peace of mind was breing troubled and I was left with no option than to leave by so doing she went ahead wit another guy to continue having fun so I found out I felt hurt the more this tine I cried hell this was the woman I gave everything she ever wanted materially and emotionally I Gabe attention care I don't joke with her but because I'm bot the type that flex that's the type that goes out just because I was in school and I was working too but I never allow her get hungry there was a day I left my school at ikorodu to go to ojo just to take her to hospital I left school around 7 pm and got there around 9 was there for series of test to be carried out and so she can be treated I left there around 12:30 am to head home at ebute metta risking my life now that its been a year plus we broke up its still fresh to me but now she just ignores me because after all her messes and flirting around she realized she couldn't get a guy like me she started appologising to come back which I refuse that we can be friends and I can't risk my peace of mind at that point I was forced to go into another relationship which is going well now thou everybody has their imperfection.
The day my ex saw my present gf pics she was mad she threatened to fight her if she comes across her I warned her never to she did to a point she wanted me to double DAT which she knows if I attempted to she would win my heart so coz of that I refused so its been 2 years now I always want to talk to her to still check up on her but she kept ignoring me but still call that her ex that made us broke up despite knowing well that they are married and now have a child so I just need advice on how to get over her and ignore her too because its not just easy on me please don't judge me I'm not attempting to hurt who I'm currently with
[/s]
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dreament:
Exactly!
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by ebijimi7(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
creolehunt:
During those 5 years, you couldn't devote even 2 months to learning punctuations.

Your essay is harmful to the eyes and brain.
she never allowed bro and she can cry ehn that tears made me stick around
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by scoundrel(f): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Without paragraphs I can’t take this write-up serious.
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by Yohans(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
You have a girlfriend but you still love you ex hmm. All I have for is you should stay far away from that ur ex cos she is an ex( i.e ur past).
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by Foodqueen(f): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ur ex isn't smart enough. If she was, she would have accepted the friend zone and gradually work her way to become your main chick again cos u are a weakling.
So Una plenty like this There is another one that created a thread "is my wife still cheating". The difference between u too is that his wife is smarter.

1 Like

Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by creolehunt: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
ebijimi7:
she never allowed bro and she can cry ehn that tears made me stick around

Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
you are a confused man. first know what you want before trapping women into your confusion
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Define 'love'.
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by fashionale(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Op you be mumu man....
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by Bola146(f): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
embarassed angry Which kind human being be this Advice yourself lipsrsealed
Re: I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me by Neimar: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
creolehunt:

D guy dull grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls advise: She Said She Can't Marry Him Because He Is Uneducated! / Why Men Withdraw After The Chase / Why Is It That Girls Want To Eat What They Cant Eat In Their House, In A Guy's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.