Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,947 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra (1551 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu In Her Late Teens When She Won The Miss Martini Contest / EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Frankdoz8: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
A Letter To Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu, Questioning Her Silence On Biafra Restoration.

Since the burrial of Ipob leader (mazi nnamdi kanu) parents on 14th February 2020 which biafrans from both South South and southeast attended in millions has actually unite the two region and this burial has been a serious show on social medias both local and international.

from the recent developments in BIAFRA land A BEAUTIFUL IGBO GIRL WRITES A LETTER TO BIANCA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU, QUESTIONING HER SILENCE ON BIAFRA RESTORATION .

Dear Bianca Ojukwwu.

I write to you concerning the restoration of Biafra, don't act as if you don't know what is going on and don't pretend that your late husband ( Gen Chukwuemeka odumegwu Ojukwu) did not hint you about it.

For the cause of Biafra restoration, your husband suffered, fought against all manner of evil forces from both national and international bodies, and He died still believing that Biafra would be completely restored as a sovereign Nation.

Bianca Ojukwu how come your presence is absent in the fight for the restoration of Biafra?�

How come when you found out that Ralph Uwazuruike of Massob has deviated from your husbands vision Gen Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu you still stick to Uwazuruike?

There are things not expected of you as the widow to the very man whom God Almighty raised to kick start this movement for the restoration of Biafra Nation before he left this world.

I expect you to be the right hand woman of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, I expect you to be so ruggedly involved in IPOB.

I expect you to be the woman leader of Biafra women, which will give you unspeakable honour all over the world for supporting the man who stepped into the shoes of your husband to continue the vision for Biafra restoration, like Moses and Joshua in the Bible

Knowing fully well that you have seen that God is going to restore Biafra through Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, i expect to see you at every town hall meetings and international presentation along side Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Bianca am writing to you as a young girl who is also involved in the struggle to restore Biafra as a Nation yet I have no excuse, if I have no excuse, then you Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu who has all the money and legacy left for you and your children by your father in law and your husband should not have any excuse.

Your being involved in Anambra politics does not show you off as a woman of substance and does not portray you as the Queen Ojukwu made you to be, rather it has demoted you and brought down your relevance.

At least you should have attended the burial of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's parents to show your support for Biafra restoration, you know very well that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is presently the recognized person all over the world pushing the restoration of Biafra to the peak, you should have at least shown your presence at His parents burial, which united the Biafrans from different parts of the country.

I hope this letter gets to you, its not a letter of of condemnation but to stir you up and to bring you back to the right track were your husband left you, because the part you are in presently is a defilement on your honour and crown, and that is, following Ralph Uwazuruike and playing Anambra politics.

Anticipating to see you addressing millions of women on the issue of Biafra restoration, under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Officialgarri: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
The writer is indeed a young girl like she said, but she forgot to add the "who knows nothing"

Someone should please tell the girl that Ojukwu didn't only stop at denouncing Biafra, but also formed a Nigerian registered political party and also ran for the post of "Nigerian" president.

Any of his family members who then goes ahead to encourage secession must be a bastard

11 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by YoriYoris: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
The writer is indeed a young girl like she said, but she forgot to add the "who knows nothing"
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by gidgiddy: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
I dont think Bianca would be interested in Biafra. Lets not forget she was Ojukwu's second wife after the death of his first.

What can she do? Agitating for Biafra is not childs play, you get shot at, arrested, detained and tortured.

Its not easy, especially for a woman

5 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Whiteangel1234: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nnamdi KANU is an 1diot con man what have he achieve than useless ranting on online radio FM to compare himself with Ojukwu ? Ewu anuohia

6 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by slimfit1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Keep her out of this her family have suffered enough what do you want from her assurance ?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Whiteangel1234: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ipob was formed since 2012 going to 10 years now and tell me one thing KANU have achieve to see himself like the supreme leader of Biafra . because all I can see is mass Brainwashing of people on Online pirated Radio FM he talk too much

Lt Col Emeka Ojukwu is a Visionary and a Rare Revolutionary Leader who sacrifice His position of a Governor and lead His People in a fight for Independence .

If Ojukwu was like this our current Governors there will be no war he will accept everything Gowon dey talk and keep his Governorship Position
I hate Nnamdi KANU with all my Heart

6 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Difrent: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bianca CANNOT speak up for the NK Biafra agitation.
Ojukwu had realised that if biafra is to be achieved it wont be through violence but strategic planning, mobilization, advocacy and eventually actualization of the dream, that swhy he accepted the state pardon and started participating in nigeria politics by setting up a party APGA which he hoped will be a vehicle for the actualization of Biafra..
but alas, he was roundly defeated in the EAST as a presidential candidate, they instead voted a YORUBA man against Ojukwu.
im sure this young girl that wrote this open letter wasnt aware of all these and they have refused to tell her , thats why she can boldly come out to dislay this stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bianca has no business with Anambra politics....or whatsoever.

I will even advise she considers remarrying because even the bible allows it.....

If she desperately wants to occupy a political position, she knows where to go and contest....

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
[s]The writer is indeed a young girl like she said, but she forgot to add the "who knows nothing"

Someone should please tell the girl that Ojukwu didn't only stop at denouncing Biafra, but also formed a Nigerian registered political party and also ran for the post of "Nigerian" president.

Any of his family members who then goes ahead to encourage secession must be a bastard [/s]

No wonder each and every of your kind jumps at the. Sight of flyover and rainbow lights built since 2016 and circulated even to this day.

Calling a full fledged Igbo man bastard when the entire Ebonyi are not Igbos let alone having any historical facts to prove such.

It is high time TIV, idoma and the rest move to recliam Their Lost tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Officialgarri: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

No wonder each and every of your kind jumps at the. Sight of flyover and rainbow lights built since 2016 and circulated even to this day.

Calling a full fledged Igbo man bastard when the entire Ebonyi are not Igbos let alone having any historical facts to prove such.

Ebonyi is not Igbo, but you should not forget they were formerly part of Enugu and Abia. I guess Enugu is not Igbo too cheesy onye ara

I repeat that any of Ojukwu's family members who clamors for Biafra is a Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

[s]Ebonyi is not Igbo, but you should not forget they were formerly part of Enugu and Abia. I guess Enugu is not Igbo too cheesy onye ara

I repeat that any of Ojukwu's family members who clamors for Biafra is a Bastard[/s]

Delta state particularly urhobo and Itshekiri been part of former western region, did that make them yorubas?

Did that change them from what they are to yorubas?

Your analysis is purely weak and goes further to validate my points on ebonyi not been Igbos..........No evidence whatsoever to arrive at any historical conclusion of such claim.

We have spread such fallacy for a long time and it is high time we start owing up to our mistakes and begin to tell ourselves the truth.

As faulty as the. Foundation of Nigeria is and built on lies, we must not continue to enforce such lies. It is purely evil.

Non igbo calling an Igbo man bastard.........Sorry for you.
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Officialgarri: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Your analysis is purely weak and goes further to validate my points on ebonyi not been Igbos..........No evidence whatsoever to arrive at any historical conclusion of such claim.

Non igbo calling an Igbo man bastard.........Sorry for you.
You are joking about this right?
If you do not know that Abakaliki axis was made from Enugu while the Afikpo axis from Abia, under Abacha regime, then you clearly know nothing about south-east region, geography and politics
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

[s]You are joking about this right?
If you do not know that Abakaliki axis was made from Ebonyi while the Afikpo axis from Abia, under Abacha regime, then you clearly know nothing about south-east region, geography and politics[/s]

I thought I am discussing with someone well rooted on historical appreciation.

You're talking about political create, I am talking about cultural and ethnic ties and non based on research has validated that of ebonyi been igbo.

If there are, would love to see that today.

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by moupe: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
THE GIRL WHO WROTE THIS IS SO FOOLISH TO DISPLAY HER IGNORANCE. SHE SHOULD DIRECT DIS LETTER TO NNAMDI KANU WIFE WHO SHOULD BE AT EVERY TOWN HALL MEETINGS ADRESSING THE BIAFRA WOMEN INSTEAD OD SHOWING US HER BEDROOM CAPACITY IN VIDEO WITH HER HUSBAND NNAMDI. IS THIS NOT WHAT SHE IS SUPPOSE TO BE DOING AND HELPING HER HUSBAND TO FIGHT FOR THEIR AGITATION. OJUKWU IS DEAD. LEAVE BIANCA OUT OF THIS ONE AND STOP BEING AN ATTENTION SEEKER TRYING TO BE RELEVANT BY TROLLING A CELEBRITY

7 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by YoriYoris: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

If you do not know that Abakaliki axis was made from Ebonyi while the Afikpo axis from Abia, under Abacha regime, then you clearly know nothing about south-east region, geography and politics
[/s]
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by YoriYoris: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

Ebonyi is not Igbo, but you should not forget they were formerly part of Enugu and Abia. I guess Enugu is not Igbo too cheesy onye ara

I repeat that any of Ojukwu's family members who clamors for Biafra is a Bastard
[/s]
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by christopherozo: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
moupe:
THE GIRL WHO WROTE THIS IS SO FOOLISH TO DISPLAY HER IGNORANCE. SHE SHOULD DIRECT DIS LETTER TO NNAMDI KANU WIFE WHO SHOULD BE AT EVERY TOWN HALL MEETINGS ADRESSING THE BIAFRA WOMEN INSTEAD OD SHOWING US HER BEDROOM CAPACITY IN VIDEO WITH HER HUSBAND NNAMDI. IS THIS NOT WHAT SHE IS SUPPOSE TO BE DOING AND HELPING HER HUSBAND TO FIGHT FOR THEIR AGITATION. OJUKWU IS DEAD. LEAVE BIANCA OUT OF THIS ONE AND STOP BEING AN ATTENTION SEEKER TRYING TO BE RELEVANT BY TROLLING A CELEBRITY

Dis is the most sensible response I have seen so far. I also want to ask dis girl why she is not addressing dis letter to Ojukwu’s sons, who at least 2 of them are older than Bianca and have their own households , and who going by African culture, are d ones who are supposed to be at forefront of any struggle.
Dis is just anoda case of women hating on each other since nineteen kweredum. Dis letter writer is just seeking relevance by being a busybody. Is she d only member of Ojukwu’s family? If it is all about fighting for property and inheritance, that’s when the sons will be active and jumping all over the place but I have not heard those sons joining the Biafra struggle, but at least Bianca was one of d first people to speak out publicly against IPOB proscription as a terrorist organization.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Difrent:
Bianca CANNOT speak up for the NK Biafra agitation.
Ojukwu had realised that if biafra is to be achieved it wont be through violence but strategic planning, mobilization, advocacy and eventually actualization of the dream, that swhy he accepted the state pardon and started participating in nigeria politics by setting up a party APGA which he hoped will be a vehicle for the actualization of Biafra..
but alas, he was roundly defeated in the EAST as a presidential candidate, they instead voted a YORUBA man against Ojukwu.
im sure this young girl that wrote this open letter wasnt aware of all these and they have refused to tell her , thats why she can boldly come out to dislay this stupidity.

its better she learns fast because nobody has patience for her stupidity....

5 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Foxxybrown: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Useless letter
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by nlPoster: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
When would nl or is it Nigerian women develop their own brand instead of constantly envying others.
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by maruzia: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Pile of garbage. Senseless .

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by nlPoster: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dont post garbage references after I comment, thanks.
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by gwafaeziokwu: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

@meleszenawi are you laughing or is your dentition naturally scattered?

"Ebonyi are not Igbos", which weed gave you this false inspiration?

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by KerekereOgun: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by KerekereOgun: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

If you do not know that Abakaliki axis was made from Enugu while the Afikpo axis from Abia, under Abacha regime, then you clearly know nothing about south-east region, geography and politics
[/s]
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Xisnin(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Does this brainwashed Kanu mistress expect decent women to join the fugitive in his lunacy?
She must be feeling important from Kanu's lies to think that her opinion matters.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

@meleszenawi are you laughing or is your dentition naturally scattered?
"Ebonyi are not Igbos", which weed gave you this false inspiration?
If you don't have anything to say , do not quote me...
Simple as that.....I don't have time to enforce nonsense.
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by maruzia: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

MelesZenawi, you are a semi illiterate m0r0n
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
maruzia:

MelesZenawi, you are a semi illiterate m0r0n
Mr full literate, prove me wrong..
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If you don't have anything to say , do not quote me...

Simple as that.....I don't have time to enforce nonsense.

Your loved ones should keep an eye on you and keep the nut house on speed dial
Re: Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Your loved ones should keep an eye on you and keep the nut house on speed dial

Lol.... You're every funny human being. I enjoyed reading your reply most times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo2020: Appeal Court Divided Over Order On APC Direct Governorship Primaries / Between Orji Uzor Kalu And Tinubu Who Is More Visible And Active In APC? - Photo / Naked Women Protest Over Incessan In Killings In Kaduna(Disturbing pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.