Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,797 members, 7,972,848 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nysc Mobilization Problems - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Mobilization Problems (539 Views)

Nysc Mobilization 2020 Batch A / NYSC Mobilization Process For Batch ‘A’ 2020 / Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time-Table 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Mobilization Problems by tseye11: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hi, i have registered for the nysc program and i already paid in full but i had issue with the date of birth on my main waec certificate which out of ignorance i had to correct it, although that was since 2010, i finished my university and decided to apply for nysc at the end of 2018 batch c, i did not know it was going to be an issue, a message on my dashboard was showing not yet mobolized because i have not uploaded valid document, that because of my waec which i corrected with ink, that my fault but i have since gone to waec office to lay the claim and they sent my statements of result to nysc head office in abuja but claims still go that they did not receive any statement from waec, i have since not done my nysc, i am thinking if i should just register afresh, maybe then i can get my call up number and serve, would that be possible to register afresh with this issues on ground ? I awaits your replies, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Shared Apartment Or Self Contained Available For Rent I The Island / Nysc / NYSC Online Registration: Stakeholders Okay Cost Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.