Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,075 members, 7,946,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Kekemeke: I Want To Succeed Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kekemeke: I Want To Succeed Akeredolu (240 Views)

APC National Vice Chairman, Kekemeke Declares Interest In Ondo Guber Race / APC Convention: South West Picks Kekemeke, Omisore / Kekemeke: We Will Use Armed Thugs, Others To Win Ondo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kekemeke: I Want To Succeed Akeredolu by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
The pioneer chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State, Isaac Kekemeke has joined the October 10 governorship race, saying he has the pedigree, antecedent and experience to transform the state and turn it into an Eldorado for the benefit of the people.

Kekemeke, who built the party before it became the ruling party in 2016, has vowed to unseat Governor Akeredolu. He said the incumbent Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has not done his best for the state.
More @ https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/02/19/kekemeke-i-want-to-succeed-akeredolu/

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Governor Makes Principal, Others Eat Low-quality Food Served To Students / Ayade Meets Fashola, Seeks Special Intervention For Cross River / The Face Of Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.