Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,713 members, 7,889,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse (1148 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by obembet(f): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
It happens that I got married 3 years ago without any issues...later met I a guy online and started relationship with the guy, we court for some months, within the short period of time it happened that I got pregnant, but kept it within myself ,though my husband was also placed on drug within that time, thinking maybe its for the guy or my husband.....until the I deliver the baby.... Now the other guy was threatening me that he is the owner of the baby while I denied....but as times go on, my conscience was judging me that the baby is for the guy outside, after a year and few Months my husband and i tried to have another baby but not giving positive result til now...so she now, this give me more confidence that the baby is for the other guy. The problem now is that the guy want the child and my husband didnt see any traces nor doubt that the child is not for him. Now my mind is shaking , I don't even know wat to do, thinking of telling my husband about the the issue. please I need your mature advice, I know that I have messed up. Help me the way out, I don't want to lose my home.

Please help me push to FP.

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by StrikeBack(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Where you dey copy all this super stories from

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by obembet(f): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
StrikeBack:

Its not super story. Pls just help before someone commit suicide
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by tofolo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
StrikeBack:
she has a good imaginative mind.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by tofolo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
obembet:

Its not super story. Pls just help before someone commit suicide
first and foremost run a DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by madridguy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nairaland is now a place of super stories. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by JasonScoolari: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
I pity for any unsuspecting moronic fellow that would waste his/her time advising....

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth, come and support and advice your own cheesy

#Cheating wives organization

#Having a child for our secret lover and giving our husbands is our watchword

#We are shameless

Smellos undecided
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by Foodqueen(f): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
U well so
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by powerkey: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
obembet:
It happens that I got married 3 years ago without any issues...later met I a guy online and started relationship with the guy, we court for some months, within the short period of time it happened that I got pregnant, but kept it within myself ,though my husband was also placed on drug within that time, thinking maybe its for the guy or my husband.....until the I deliver the baby.... Now the other guy was threatening me that he is the owner of the baby while I denied....but as times go on, my conscience was judging me that the baby is for the guy outside, after a year and few Months my husband and i tried to have another baby but not giving positive result til now...so she now, this give me more confidence that the baby is for the other guy. The problem now is that the guy want the child and my husband didnt see any traces nor doubt that the child is not for him. Now my mind is shaking , I don't even know wat to do, thinking of telling my husband about the the issue. please I need your mature advice, I know that I have messed up. Help me the way out, I don't want to lose my home.

Please help me push to FP.

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

No need for you to panic.

I'll advice you but I'm busy at the moment but will do latter.

if you have time, you may E-mail me.

don't panic I say
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
This script is not creative enough. Re-write @op.
No movie director would love to waste their money, equipments and crew on this o.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by Kendumazy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
OK ooo
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by Houseofglam7(f): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lights
Cameras
Action
undecided
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by yeyeosoronga: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Do they pay you people for the ridiculous stories you post on here?
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by Sanchez01: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
Do they pay you people for the ridiculous stories you post on here?
Front page lust, I'm sure.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
one babe who deceived her husband like that lost her 4 teeth.... CUNT E NEW!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Na joblessness dey worry this OP.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by Ganjafama(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
My advice to you is to advice yourself to keep on advising yourself to keep your legs closed to any other man except your husband.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by Hisincrease: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Are you very sure you are not Mad?

Because it's only mad people that tell all these Papa Ajasco stories.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by sholay2011(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lol...
Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by LadySarah: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Derail the superstore thread

Re: Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse by TheeDetective: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
@Op; DOES THIS STORY YOU JUST NARRATED MAKE ANY SENSE OR RING TRUE TO YOU? undecided This is 2020, hence, get busy in spending your time doing more valuable things than coming up with fictitious, ridiculous, frivolous, nansensical, irritating, absurd and silly fake stories. ENOUGH SAID.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Financial Benefits Of Being Married In Nigeria? / My Beautiful Family Pictures / The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.