Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. (2886 Views)

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / Top Best Treatment For Migraine Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Sirseedorf(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
thanks bro, i will have to add more fruitsand vegetable to my diet for healthy living.

@Tonyfx

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
sassysure:

Why is catfish pepper soup bad? shocked
Why is pork bad too?

Cat- fish contains both Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids but the harmful Omega 6 fatty acid is very deadly as they lead to build up of plaques on the arterial walls. Moreover the cat-fish you eat is not natural in the sense that they were reared in the some artificial pond and fed with so many additives,chemicals and the likes. Unlike catfish caught in their natural habitat
Pork on the other contains very dangerous cholesterol that can cause so many heart pathologies
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
monmark02:
There’s your solution
ok
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Healthyway15: 1:14am On Feb 21, 2020
uckyra:
Good day nairalander, am currently having migraine headache that is disturbing me, pls if you have any information that could help me out of it, pls do share it here, I really need it, anything that can stop it pls tell me. thanks

Hello... Sorry about your condition

Providing a detailed explanation of one's health condition like when you've started suffering from it, the medications you've taken, is essential in making the right recommendation for the treatment of any health challenge.

Well, migraine headaches are very painful, and disturb the normal daily activities. But its cause is still unknown, although it is thought that genetic and environmental factors play a role. Changes in the interactions with brain nerves, and imbalances in the brain chemicals can also contribute to migraine headaches.

You can check the link below to have more knowledge of migraine headache, its symptoms and proper recommendation of treatment for the best results.

www.nairaland.com/5573574/looking-lasting-solution-migraine-headache
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Healthyway15: 1:21am On Feb 21, 2020
Sirseedorf:
Presently am suffering from what is affecting the OP now.
I'm having a lot of sweat and a headache coupled with weak joint.

How do I reduce my salt intake, though I eat lots of rice because it is the major food, indomie inclusive.

which drugs can I use to quech is unending sweat and headache please.

Sorry about your condition... When did it start? Do you feel the headache at one side of the head, or both sides?
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 6:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Healthyway15:

Sorry about your condition... When did it start? Do you feel the headache at one side of the head, or both sides?
last year, yes I feel it one side, hotness of the head too
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Sirseedorf(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2020
It started 2days ago, on Wednesday. I feel the headache on both side, and my joints are weak, couldn't eat much food, and I feel weak and dizzy.

in fact am confused.

@Healthyway15
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by monmark02: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
uckyra:
ok

Buy a pack and relieve your pain
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Cat- fish contains both Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids but the harmful Omega 6 fatty acid is very deadly as they lead to build up of plaques on the arterial walls. Moreover the cat-fish you eat is not natural in the sense that they were reared in the some artificial pond and fed with so many additives,chemicals and the likes. Unlike catfish caught in their natural habitat
Pork on the other contains very dangerous cholesterol that can cause so many heart pathologies

Thanks but I do have more questions.

Pork is the most consumed meat in the world. Are u saying that the food scientists world over haven't noticed that pork meat is bad?
Also, catfish is one of the two most consumed fish in USA. In Thailand, Philippines etc, we have been consuming catfish since eons. And I haven't read where somebody is sick because of catfish consumption.
I can understand if there is so much mercury in it but in Nigeria, if we are not good in anything, we are still good in producing organic food. So whatever farmers feed their catfish are made from organic products that means mercury free or less mercury.
Omega 6 found in catfish isn't much and as long as it isn't much it's good.
Maybe I'm wrong buy that was what I was thought.
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Restroom: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
If you feel movement around your head and constant headache..... Then you may have a case of tapeworm cyst infection of the brain.... Especially if you also experience insomnia

Many people who go mad actually suffer from tape worm cyst infection of the brain....but health professionals do not consider that angle

Why not check in with a doctor?
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Healthyway15: 4:00am On Feb 22, 2020
uckyra:
last year, yes I feel it one side, hotness of the head too

Alright... Generally in conventional medicine, there is no cure. So it's mostly advised to take painkillers most times to relieve the pain. But when the drugs are taken for a long period of time, it usually causes some serious side effects like medication overuse headaches, ulcers, bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract.

I can only advise you not to go for painkillers to prevent further complications. The best is to go for a Lasting solution so as to be on a safer side. You can check my signature for proper recommendation of treatment for the complete treatment of migraine headaches.

Thank you!
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Healthyway15: 4:02am On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=Healthyway15 post=86853124]

Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Healthyway15: 4:26am On Feb 22, 2020
Sirseedorf:
It started 2days ago, on Wednesday. I feel the headache on both side, and my joints are weak, couldn't eat much food, and I feel weak and dizzy.

in fact am confused.

@Healthyway15

Okay... Your condition might not be migraine headache, but tension headache, which is the most common form of headaches. Or it might be caused due to an underlying health condition.

As I told someone earlier on this thread, conventional medicine don't cure headaches. But some drugs are prescribed to manage the headaches and prevent the symptoms. But drug overuse can cause further complications.

You can check my signature for proper recommendation of treatment for the complete treatment of headaches for the best results.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tonyfx:

It went completely as I continued taking it and resting.
I bought it, its helpful
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Restroom:
If you feel movement around your head and constant headache..... Then you may have a case of tapeworm cyst infection of the brain.... Especially if you also experience insomnia

Many people who go mad actually suffer from tape worm cyst infection of the brain....but health professionals do not consider that angle

yes I have some movement too, old explain more?
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Restroom:

what is the cure pls
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Tonyfx: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
uckyra:
I bought it, its helpful

I Thank God I could be of help. cheesy
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tonyfx:

I Thank God I could be of help. cheesy
yes where u taking it one every day?
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Tonyfx: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
uckyra:
yes where u taking it one every day?

I'm not too sure. It's over 15yrs back I took it I was still a teenager then. But it should be one daily. The dosage should be written on the leaflet inside the pack.
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Tonyfx:

I'm not too sure. It's over 15yrs back I took it I was still a teenager then. But it should be one daily. The dosage should be written on the leaflet inside the pack.
ok, thanks
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2020
All your contribution has really helped simplify my healing process, I am recovering faster, saying it doesn't have cure, won't believe that. the next I visit the hospital, i know what to tell the doctor, I know someone has being through what am suffering now, pls share with me.
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2020
Restroom:

I will tell the doctor about that too, because I feel that too.headache, hotness of the entire head.
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2020
You probably need rest ....obviously you have been cheating nature....just get sleeping medicine don't abuse it o....that was how I cure a very chronic migraine and stay away from caffeinated drugs.
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
uruba23:
You probably need rest ....obviously you have been cheating nature....just get sleeping medicine don't abuse it o....that was how I cure a very chronic migraine and stay away from caffeinated drugs.
yes you are right,i need it very much ,only sleeping cured urs?

1 Like

Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2020
uruba23:
why should I stay away from caffeinated drugs?
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
uckyra:
why should I stay away from caffeinated drugs?
Caffeinated drugs and pain reliever would be attracted to you at this time the side effect is the migraine rather go get glucose and stay calm
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
uruba23:

Caffeinated drugs and pain reliever would be attracted to you at this time the side effect is the migraine rather go get glucose and stay calm
OK I will stop the drug am taking because it contains it, what best can I do?
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
uckyra:
OK I will stop the drug am taking because it contains it, what best can I do?
Do drink milk and take malt ...Try take the proper prescription of sleeping drugs and try to take a good rest during the weekend.Avoid staying in one spot when you feel better ensure you always move around it helps improve your blood circulation.
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by uckyra: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
uruba23:

Do drink milk and take malt ...Try take the proper prescription of sleeping drugs and try to take a good rest during the weekend.Avoid staying in one spot when you feel better ensure you always move around it helps improve your blood circulation.
Ok i Will do that ,milk I will drink enough, just that this illness is taking too long to go,i have spent alot of money on it, with the info am getting here, am getting better, need to create time visit the hospital again, just that the hospital won't tell you anything, just go n take drugs, I Am the one doing my findings myself. sickness is not something one should hide

1 Like

Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by minasota(f): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
uckyra:
Good day nairalander, am currently having migraine headache that is disturbing me, pls if you have any information that could help me out of it, pls do share it here, I really need it, anything that can stop it pls tell me. thanks
visit any good pharmacy around you and get yourself cafergot .
Thank me later
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Mariangeles(f): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sirseedorf:

in fact am confused.

@Healthyway15

Have you gone for medical tests? What does it say?
Re: Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution. by Mariangeles(f): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
uckyra:
All your contribution has really helped simplify my healing process, I am recovering faster, saying it doesn't have cure, won't believe that. the next I visit the hospital, i know what to tell the doctor, I know someone has being through what am suffering now, pls share with me.
Try natural treatment.
If you want permanent cure, I'd encourage you to start doing the warm water therapy

Give it a try, let us see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3days Hipup / Food To Prevent Candidaisis Infection / NMA Faults Government On Treatment Of Gunshot Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.