Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,889 members, 7,980,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone (33379 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Warns School For Reciting Former National Anthem / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Bbnnaji(f): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Get your unique,exquisite professional designs for: business logo, business cards,posters,book and magazine covers,flyers,social media contents etc. Very affordable price. send us a DM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Moikiitos: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
donbachi:
dem no sabi dat one...all dem dey always tell us na "u people must learn to be law abiding citizens"...if d police dem learn to be law abiding police officers....dem go die by stray bullets?

Do your police work, not going into someone phone
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by EmmyBiggy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Has any police officer been prosecuted for checking of civilians phone ? Baseless pronouncement.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by GoldHorse(m): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Na una officers need the message...... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Izigha(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
well she is their PRO. How many Nigeria police officer can spell REASONABLE GROUND.?
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by JoseRaji(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Your Phone is no longer Private during an Investigation don't be stupid, so long there is a warrant of arrest, or crime being committed, or suspected to be committed my brother Dolapo is trying to scam you

If phones are not meant to be searched then Aso Rock Assistant Director's murderer would still be at large without any suspect,

The only thing you can keep private is your Cloud and online backup, if you stupidly keep your stuff on your phone because Dolapo said it is Private then I am sorry for you
I doubt you watched the video. Watch the video from 0:51m.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Kiddllc: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Crap.. what laws are put in place to check police excesses. All these rubbish she's quoting are only good on paper.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by majamajic(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin grin

VIO now checks phone if u have Uber driver app

If u have Uber driver app , they will forcefully take u to their office , where u pay a huge ramsom

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by stchinedu: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Froshloaded:
Your phone is your private property not until you meet with SARS grin grin

By the time you chop slap, na you go drop am grin grin

As in ehn... grin

You go even drop your password and the one you plan to use in the future...

He get as those slaps dey work

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by samzy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
I was arrast by SARS just 2 days ago and force to open my phone along Benin ore road on my way to calabar from Lagos....

This country is bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Froshloaded: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin grin
stchinedu:

As in ehn... grin

You go even drop your password and the one you plan to use in the future...

He get as those slaps dey work
grin grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Donaldoni: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nigerians can be such a bunch of docile, cowardly and submissive loooonatics

Damn!

Disgusting comments everywhere. The broken English says it all.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by delejames(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Exactly my thought she hasnt said anything different.police can still search your phone based on his discretion.
Euegene100001:
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
joey150:
Okay message received.

But this is dissapointing coming from a PRO.

I mean, no fluency, no eloquency, sounded unsure at some point.

I think the Lagos Police force can do better to nominate a better candidate for their Public Relations.

How many police can speak so eloquently? They speak as if there is muscle pull in their lips and tongues
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by psalmiel(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
In this LAWLESS State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by abbey621(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
The issue is very simple. Whenever you're out or driving. Activate guest mode on your phone. It only allows basic application and most of your private files are not shown. Another option if you're person with influence, be friendly with the DPO's and commanders in your area, Nigeria is a jungle so you must always be 2 steps ahead of stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Brightest04(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
LIAR!!!Yes,just as you don't have to pay for bail,LOL
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by golddare: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mynd44:
Nigerians have always asked if it's right for a police officer to search mobile phones during a routine stop and search exercise on the road.

The Lagos State Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus has told us the answer.

In her words she said:

"Your phone is private, it's your private property because people do alot of private stuffs on their mobile phones so it's wrong. Police officers have no right to do that except there is a reasonable ground to do so".

Although this has always been a matter of public records, officers of the Nigerian pokice have acted like they don’t know and even when citizens that tell them, they are harassed or beaten

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7epuoReCmu8

See police sense "unless with a reasonable..."
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Roju402(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Reminds me of Ruggedman song, "Is police your friend". grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by supercase1(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
DNSPro:
if you know your right, them go fear you. They know most Nigerians don't even know their right and will continue to prey on you.
E be like say police never tag armrobber put on top your head b4 grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by perkyberry(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
SARS are the real owner of your phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Fash20: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
awoniyi1236:
You said what ?

Whats the point of does pics now... Just be wasting peoples data
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Just like "bail is free", right?
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by DNSPro: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
supercase1:

E be like say police never tag armrobber put on top your head b4 grin
all these one una dey talk, na una know.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by ronaldbecky(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Froshloaded:
Your phone is your private property not until you meet with SARS grin grin

By the time you chop slap, na you go drop am grin grin
even person wey jus return from yankee go collect him own slap

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Whizbuzz(m): 1:02am On Feb 20, 2020
I fully understand the majority of the comments coming through... But the thing is in Naija our surnames paves ways for us...have been raided on numerous times by the police,whether SARS or any other force in the country...but when it comes to the time to mention our names...una so called SARS will release me and even give me transport fare to get home...Bleep SARS...
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Yunglee6872: 4:13am On Feb 20, 2020
Tongue word....... O dun gbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by TedLawrence(f): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2020
What ground is reasonable...?
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by Manuel91(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Your Phone is no longer Private during an Investigation don't be stupid, so long there is a warrant of arrest, or crime being committed, or suspected to be committed my brother Dolapo is trying to scam you

If phones are not meant to be searched then Aso Rock Assistant Director's murderer would still be at large without any suspect,

The only thing you can keep private is your Cloud and online backup, if you stupidly keep your stuff on your phone because Dolapo said it is Private then I am sorry for you

Bros; take a deep breath, drink water and understand before jumping... " We are talking about the normal stop and search routine. Not a proper investigation targeted at a particular person or persons where warrants would be provided even without asking. Your phone is your private property anyday anytime, if no be the kind country wey person come from mtcheeew.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone by dcollinsgen1: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Except there is a reasonable ground to do so

Everyone will hide under this canopy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play / Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! / Young Gang Member Caught During Robbery Operation In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.