Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,741 members, 7,948,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Belt Craze: Belt Sellers To Blow As Multiple Belts On Trousers Takes Center Stag - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Belt Craze: Belt Sellers To Blow As Multiple Belts On Trousers Takes Center Stag (371 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Belt Craze: Belt Sellers To Blow As Multiple Belts On Trousers Takes Center Stag by liliandrew: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
As sagging appears to be going out of fashion, multiple belts on trousers seems to be taking center stage.

Irukkanews reporters who went round the streets of Lagos saw a number of men who were wearing two or more belts on their trousers. The trousers were specially designed with two or more places for belt holders. Belt sellers at Ikeja rail line described the multiple belts on trouser as a welcome development in their business.

They said that since the trousers with multiple belt holders became fashionable, there has been more demand for belts than before. Francis Chike a belt seller said that he is praying for the new fashion to catch fire like the rugged jeans.

According to him, the multiple belts on trousers fashion is quietly coming in, adding that a lot of people are yet to notice it. However, he said that when students in the tertiary institutions begin to wear it, their belt business would begin to boom.

“My brother, God wants to remember us with this latest fashion. It is coming in slowly and I know that very soon it would become the “in-thing” because if you check the trouser with the multiple belt holders it is fitting and I also know that it would also be good on women, who are more fashion conscious than the men.”

Contributing another belt seller, Michael Okeke expressed optimism that the multiple belt trousers would become the latest fashion in the country. According to him, when sagging was coming in, a lot of people thought that it was crazy and as such would fade soon, adding that sagging has lasted. He said the same was the case with trousers that tore on the knee or l on the lap. According to him, all that is needed for any style to trend is for one or two celebrities to put it on.

Read more: http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/02/19/belt-craze-belt-sellers-to-blow-as-multiple-belts-on-trousers-takes-center-stage/

Re: Belt Craze: Belt Sellers To Blow As Multiple Belts On Trousers Takes Center Stag by liliandrew: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Crazy
Re: Belt Craze: Belt Sellers To Blow As Multiple Belts On Trousers Takes Center Stag by Kingosytex(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Marlians wear no belts...

A greater percentage of the youths are Marlians i.e no belt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy while those seemingly advanced in age can't and won't find wearing multiple belts attractive.

(1) (Reply)

Nike Air Force 1 / Where To Buy Good Loafers/boots/sneakers From Largest Online Market Jumia? / Iportharcourt Learn How To Make Footwears(slippers,sandals&shoes) For Just 6k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.