Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,259 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:52 PM

“wish I Could Disappear With My Kid And Never Come Back” – Amanda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wish I Could Disappear With My Kid And Never Come Back” – Amanda (394 Views)

Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" / Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“wish I Could Disappear With My Kid And Never Come Back” – Amanda by Oluwabukola28: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Davido‘s second baby mama, Amanda took to her Insta-story to share a disturbing post about ”disappearing” with her daughter.

Amanda disclosed that her decision to disappear with her child and never return is centered on Instagram becoming the main platform for disgusting people, fake people, liars, opportunists and those who play on all sides.

Read more: https://www.bigbamzz.com/wish-i-could-disappear-with-my-kid-and-never-come-back-amanda/

(1) (Reply)

Funny Moment Davido Dodged An Overreaching Fan On Stage / Video : Wizkid Is one of the biggest Legend Of Nigeria Music- 2 Face Idibia / Singer Zlatan Ibile Reveals How He Struggled While Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.