Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,463 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her (1089 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by Haymaykar(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello nairalanders, I actually met these pretty damsel last week Sunday... And immediately I saw her( cause we stay in the same lodge) I fell in love.. And I actually walked up to her and we actually exchanged names and numbers, and we have actually been talking well...

But I really like her and I want her to be my girlfriend.. but I believe that telling her now might be too early or do guys think it okay.. or I should give her more time before sharing my feelings to her..

please I just need an advice
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by chatinent: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Simple advice: Give her my number. Me aint no simp nor beta. I give you just a week to deliver.
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by pesty100(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tell her as fast as possible it's a competition out their, surplus guys are competing for seemly limited avaliable puzsie
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by Brunosamel(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Don't be too slow to tell her and don't be too fast
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by cassbeat(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
If a girl is into me I tell her ' diswan wey u dey show me love not let the love end oo' and that is how we start dating.. Funny how in all the girls I've dated only 2 I asked out... The rest came to me....
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by Newguyhere: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Never tell a girl you like her.
Keep her guessing.
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
I don't know..

Next commenter might have a clue..

grow some balls
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Immediately I like her.
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Haymaykar:
Hello nairalanders, I actually met these pretty damsel last week Sunday... And immediately I saw her( cause we stay in the same lodge) I fell in love.. And I actually walked up to her and we actually exchanged names and numbers, and we have actually been talking well...

But I really like her and I want her to be my girlfriend.. but I believe that telling her now might be too early or do guys think it okay.. or I should give her more time before sharing my feelings to her..

please I just need an advice
Don't tell her yet.... Tell her 2 weeks to graduation
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by Bola146(f): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tell her now! Some guys might like her too

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by iLegendd(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
I didn't read but I know a heartbreak is loading and nothing can stop it. Though, I can stop it for him, but let him experience how it feels.
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by Drince: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:
I didn't read but I know a heartbreak is loading and nothing can stop it. Though, I can stop it for him, but let him experience how it feels.

What happened to the Bro code?
Help the niqqa please
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by iLegendd(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Drince:

What happened to the Bro code?
Help the niqqa please

I don't do Bro Code, it's for beginners. I do Wetclef — it's for pros.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by Drince: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't do Bro Code, it's for beginners. I do Wetclef — it's for pros.
Pele Professional Wetclit Do whatever you want to do just help him... I would have but i only specialize on how to revenge, for heartbroken lads ..
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by iLegendd(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Drince:

Pele
Professional Wetclit
Do whatever you want to do just help him...
I would have but i only specialize on how to revenge, for heartbroken lads ..

Tell him to download and read this and he will be saved. If he refuses to read it, he will regret. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

That's all.

Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by Drince: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Tell him to download and read this and he will be saved. If he refuses to read it, he will regret. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

That's all.
One of your books?
Download it and bring it here for him...
Nairaland can accomodate it

Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her by iLegendd(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Drince:
One of your books?
Download it and bring it here for him...
Nairaland can accomodate it

Alright. All the best. Have a good night sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? / What Do I Do / Soldier's Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.