Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,668 members, 7,965,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:44 PM

Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London (69174 Views)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes / Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by singletee(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Pele mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Ladycewhy(f): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tookool:
my bad ....it isn't all women anyways, but a great number of them. My sisters or cousins aren't spared
well good for your sisters and cousins but none in my family is married to a cultist. So that invalidates your assertion.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Ladycewhy(f): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nairaboi:

Why call his sisters when you can't spell census?
lol and how does that relate? Atleast I got the spelling of "sisters" correct tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
Women in general. Go to YouTube and search gold digger pranks. Yankee people both white and black women love money.

Naija is worse. You will never know unless you travel.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Tookool(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
well good for your sisters and cousins but none in my family is married to a cultist. So that invalidates your assertion.
Cultist? We weren't talking bout cultists

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by bigtims(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
biko who has her whatsapp number, I wan tell her something
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by bogdaddy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
You must be stupid for mentioning his sisters on this thread, he made a point why can’t you say
Yours and move on. Shameless she goat ashawo pizza and shawarma with your rotten pucci
Ladycewhy:
really? So your sisters detest humble men undecided. The way you lots throw figures around I am tempted to ask how you got your statistics , judging by the fact that you don't even have the full cencus of all the women in your village both on your mother and your father's side undecided
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Shes6ft4: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
SURElee:
This mercy kept telling Ike on and on in the BBN house that he couldn't handle her, the mumu Ike no gree hear word. Kai!
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Ladycewhy(f): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
bogdaddy:
my mother is a Shameless she goat ashawo pizza and shawarma with rotten pucci
oh my you don't mean it , why will you even say such about your mother,bad child shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by vickydevoka(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
CSTR2:

My wife go don born for me.

Even if she divorces me, she is going to spend my money and fruits of investments on my children.

That is why I don't understand men that ask their wives to return their car after divorce.

na your children go still use am.
Wen u are making effort to see she doesn't lack n still she doesn't appreciate. It pains
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by anoziechi(f): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
dilodavid:
On social media, you would definitely seek someone cool and calm but in real life, you prefer someone rugged, hard and rough.
are you the one living my life for me??
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
anoziechi:
are you the one living my life for me??
I can't possibly live your life for you. I only stated the obvious.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Chirowman(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
successful35:

Point of correction, Naija women mostly
abeg leave our woman oooo truth though
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Iluvmycontr3: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tookool:
Women are all the same everywhere ..... they detest humble men. This xo guy is a noise maker. I can never take any guy that shows off wads of cash on a regular serious. Dude lives his life on the social media

MODIFIED... Not all women actually, but a great number of them. My sisters and cousins aren't spared

Chop knuckles, man. It gladens my heart when a man speaks the undiluted truth without any atom of sentiment..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by ifeomabernard(f): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
She Looks like NIGHTMARE.
PHUCK as U go... MTN
This one na PUCCI go around.

The same way your sisters look like, ODE!
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by InterestedInHed(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
The last Foto is my Moniker ���� grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Babacele: 3:40am On Feb 21, 2020
successful35:

Point of correction, Naija women mostly
ain't these women we keep blaming a true reflection of the society we men have buil? Who flaunts money to snatch to entice? Who has betrayed his responsibility in governance and policies by stealing public funds which is affecting our socioeconomic lives - fuelling the embers of poverty that our girls are refusing to accept whether the pretentious society likes or not? What makes a man destitute( yahooboys,olosho,politicians fake pastors etc) if not a failed society? Who control this society if not men? We have failed bro. Simple.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Babacele:
ain't these women we keep blaming a true reflection of the society we men have buil? Who flaunts money to snatch to entice? Who has betrayed his responsibility in governance and policies by stealing public funds which is affecting our socioeconomic lives - fuelling the embers of poverty that our girls are refusing to accept whether the pretentious society likes or not? What makes a man destitute( yahooboys,olosho,politicians fake pastors etc) if not a failed society? Who control this society if not men? We have failed bro. Simple.

I agree. My brother watwr done pass garri for Naija
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Babacele: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2020
successful35:

I agree. My brother watwr done pass garri for Naija
God help us.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Digmygold: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2020
MrStan11:
Where's Ike .

Mumu boy wey dey do love. A disgrace to Igbo's love for me. Lol

Ike didn't dump her, she dumped Ike.
Ubunja knows this.

When we say Take redpill everyday, they ll call us names.
Teddy A is alpha while Ike is beta male.
Alpha bleeps, Beta Bucks.

With all your redpills you are still broke. All you need do is work hard. Redpill gets you no where.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Toseenlove: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2020
grossintel:
Ike stole coins, added his and gave this girl to buy immunity, she won now look at this! Women eh, The only people that got your back are your family oh!

Lol family sef no really dey follow come these days, Only few families genuinely got your back. But I can confidently tell you God is the one who got our back, Yes Almighty GOD.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by ikezudon(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
See top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria now sha.

https://billzonthestreets.com/richest-musician-nigeria/
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
It's her time to enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Goes Shopping With Family After Childbirth / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family / Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.