Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

5 Strategic Things He Says When All He Wants Is Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Strategic Things He Says When All He Wants Is Sex (795 Views)

The Words He Says When He's Trying To Get Into Me. (LGBT Fiction play) / A Man Who Denies Himself D Pleasure Of Having Many Women As He Wants Is A Coward / "Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Strategic Things He Says When All He Wants Is Sex by Oghogho0(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
The male species oftentimes crave sex that they are ready to go the extra mile to get it. They are willing to tell you the sweetest of lies and much romantic nonsenses just to have their way.

However, if you're are an intelligent young lady, you would most likely know from the start where he is heading to.

Things He Says When All He Wants Is Sex

1. BABY GIRL, YOU ARE SEXY

A smart lady with brains needs no prophet to tell her that this is not a compliment but a strategy to get her emotions giddy. When a man says you're Sexy, that simply implies that he sees you as sexually attractive and been sexually attractive you're nothing more to a great extent than a Sexual Object. When he says you're sexy, that Implies that most likely he has X-rayed every single part of your body from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot in the Sexual laboratory of his mind.

In his thoughts, he has stripped you naked via the machinery of his eyes,  and jumping into bed with you is his next goal. Pardon me to say, only naive and ladies with low self-worth would accept such a compliment after all he is just expressing his thoughts...Yes! thoughts of vandalising the private pearls in between your legs.

2. EVERYBODY IS DOING IT!

Aunty this is the most senseless lie you could ever hear from an uncle. The lie that everybody is doing it. everybody is doing it? Why didn't he join the Armed robbers in his street! Everybody is doing it? Why didn't he join those who are begging at the junction? How come it's your vagina he wants to come and do. Let no man fool you that everyone does it, and even if everyone does it, not you. Tell him I'm not everyone. Am Me & I won't do it.

3. WHO CARES ABOUT BEING A VIRGIN SELF?

Well, some people do! Often, most men use this strategy just to make light of the fact that they are intentionally trying to get in between your legs. if after selling you everybody does it strategy fails to work. Now they intend to mock the fact that you're either a virgin or you have chosen celibacy till marriage by saying nobody cares. Well, some people care. Knowing fully well that once he drills that precious pearl of yours,  he is going to disappear into thin air running after his next prey after all he has won the bet on you.

4. IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WILL HAVE SEX WITH ME

This strategy is often employed by those in a relationship. And a statement like this from a guy tells you where his priority about the relationship lies. Sex! When he begins to disturb you with this national anthem, just know you're in a relationship with an slowpoke whose manhood has been set on fire from the village. If he loves you, he won't disturb you about making love to him. Making love to someone does not equate Loving Someone.

5. YOUR REAL SHAPE WON'T COME OUT UNTIL YOU START HAVING SEX!

This is often the strategy employed by some young guys when they discover a particular girl has low self-esteem about her body build. Common victims are those with small boobs and small bum. They lie to them that once they start having sex with them their boobs will shoot out and their bum will be like Kim Kardashian.
Well, my sister have sense oooo, because what makes most girls fat after they start having sex is not the sex itself but the side effects of the contraceptive pills most for them use.

Now that you know, I don't expect you to fall prey to any man with the above-listed strategies.

Truthfully, I must tell you these are not the entirety of their seductive arsenals, but this is a start in withstanding their seductive prowess and maintaining your dignity.

Else someday, they will discuss you over a bottle of beer and laugh the hell outta you.

Share to family and friends and leave your comments below

From https://www.prettylifestylez.com/
Re: 5 Strategic Things He Says When All He Wants Is Sex by chatinent: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Poo. Some don't talk or act shit but still effed. Just be crazily good looking like me.
Re: 5 Strategic Things He Says When All He Wants Is Sex by pesty100(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Let's be frank, if he says hi he probably wants sex. So hi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cowgirl Or trumpeter: Your Choice? / . / We Made A Telegram Group For Nairaland Fans!!! Join And Find Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.