Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,749 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Having Issue With An Interview Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Issue With An Interview Pls Help (274 Views)

Opay Interview, Pls Is It Worth Going? / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Issue With An Interview Pls Help by Okonyeleo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
I was sacked from a particular bank and another bank is calling me for an interview and the former is on my cv, how do I face them if a question arises on that aspect?
Re: Having Issue With An Interview Pls Help by HarunaWest(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Okonyeleo:
I was sacked from a particular bank and another bank is calling me for an interview and the former is on my cv, how do I face them if a question arises on that aspect?
Why were you sacked ??
If a bank wants to employ a new individual, they will send your details to CBN database..That's the law. Meanwhile if the reason your were sacked is due to fraud, negligence of duty, insubordination or bad attitude.. Then I fear for you.
Re: Having Issue With An Interview Pls Help by Okonyeleo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
This is microfinance bank
Re: Having Issue With An Interview Pls Help by Okonyeleo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
HarunaWest:

Why were you sacked ??
If a bank wants to employ a new individual, they will send your details to CBN database..That's the law. Meanwhile if the reason your were sacked is due to fraud, negligence of duty, insubordination or bad attitude.. Then I fear for you.
this is microfinance institution
Re: Having Issue With An Interview Pls Help by Okonyeleo(m): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2020
I still need help
Re: Having Issue With An Interview Pls Help by Okonyeleo(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2020
Help

(1) (Reply)

See How To Apply For Frigoglass Graduate Trainee / Vacancy For Accountant / Civil Defence Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.