Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,255 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader (41504 Views)

Bayelsa Youths Send 28 Elders, Chiefs Into Exile For Attending Sylva's Birthday / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by DaddyRochie1642: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Perufy:
A video has emerged online of the youths of Borno state who for some days now have been searching the bush for Shekau.

They issued threatening message to Shekau. They promised him that they will slaughter him when he is caught. I love the bravery of the Youths.

But will this also trigger another aggression on the youths by the BH sects

Watch the video below

https://www.facebook.com/100012579554359/posts/1051262668636375/?app=fbl

All I see is Highness from either Tramadol Or Some Cheap Liquor, ... Just look at the weapons that the are using to threaten Mr Shekau who is a Renowned WarLord grin

The Should Run Back to their Huts and Enjoy The Harmattan while the Still Can grin
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by samology2000: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
make una no play enter Lion mouth ooo.
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by chubinwa(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
urchman3000:
Lol.. You die for nothing fighting for this nation.
God help us.
They are actually fighting to safeguard their land from these monstrous beings. what the govt cannot do. I love this development. let the war against terrorism begin
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by Bekool(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Perufy:
A video has emerged online of the youths of Borno state who for some days now have been searching the bush for Shekau.

They issued threatening message to Shekau. They promised him that they will slaughter him when he is caught. I love the bravery of the Youths.

Watch the video below

Buhari and some northern army generals wont like this.
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by thunderbabs: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Congrats Buhari, for another terrorist organisation is born.
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by orisa37: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Shekau is the mosquito, while Nigeria Army, Police, Airforce, Even Navy, SARS, UN, AU, ECOWAS, etc are still looking for him.. Ok ooo let's wait and see what Lazy Nigerian youths according to ur President can do

I have heard you and I believe you. But believe that a Mosquito that will kill SHEHU of Borno and Buraitai can also kill SHETTIMA AND SHEKAU.

Those Youths will be Mosquitoes in SAMBISA FOREST to scout for SHEKAU to kill him. They will also scout for Politicians in the NASS and ASSEMBLIES to kill.
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by Zuriel100(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
sheakau and him boiz d carry An 47, RPG... una carry dean Gun nd sticks d make mouth
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by AgentNairaland(f): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
orisa37:

I have heard you and I believe you. But believe that a Mosquito that will kill SHEHU of Borno and Buraitai can also kill SHETTIMA AND SHEKAU.

You think say Shekau Na ordinary person.. His own pass Association of village people
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by orisa37: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You think say Shekau Na ordinary person.. His own pass Association of village people

SENATOR SHETTIMA CAN GET HIM IF BUHARI IS SERIOUS.
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by NELLY1990: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Little David killed Goliath remember?
EagleNest:
What Nigeria military failed repeatedly to accomplish, is it these boys in picture that will get Shekau? Nothing is Impossible

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by NELLY1990: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
With God all things are possible. I love their courage if this news is true. The Lord go ahead of them in Jesus name.
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by Elmander1983(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Borno, I am checking out! The fear of BH is actually the beginning of wisdom. Buratai, over to you Abeg.
Perufy:

Watch the video below

Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by Godsonkemz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Are you fighting a dreaded terrorist's group leader equipped with sophisticated weapons with a hunter's rifle. I like their boldness but they need to prepare well with a tactical plan for this tough mission.
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by AgentNairaland(f): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
orisa37:

SENATOR SHETTIMA CAN GET HIM IF BUHARI IS SERIOUS.

Let's assuming Bubu is serious, how do u think he will get him?
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by Geo4646: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
this life sweet oooo, useless tin, if unah no kill him, nah be bastard. stop disturbing media. u ppl started it, make unah finished unah self make we hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by Monday60655(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
What a funny youth. Searching for Shekau with awka made against the highly sophisticated arms carried by Government sponsored BH
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by EdiskyHarry: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
they should first of all attack all Islamic heads, whether na imam dem call them, for deceiving them that the number of people you kill determines the number of virgins you will marry in heaven. this is what is motivating Boko Haram fighters, they feel they are not fighting for nothing.
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by Litmus: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Who told them Sheku is in Nigeria ?
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by EagleNest(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
NELLY1990:
Little David killed Goliath remember?

Nothing is Impossible!
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by EagleNest(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
bigiyaro:
I'll bet my balls that the NA will quietly eliminate this guys. the NA did not fail to accomplish anything o, just that the evil that the love of money brings is just overwhelming, trust me, this whole can end in one week if money is removed from the scene.

Yes, there is money aspect to the whole drama.
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by Danieosamede(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
lol it's like a dog threatening a lion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by Danieosamede(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader by Czartega(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Perufy:

Watch the video below

Awon war zone grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.