Stats: 3,172,499 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Friend Has A Married Boyfriend; But I Want Him To Myself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has A Married Boyfriend; But I Want Him To Myself. (614 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

My Friend Has A Married Boyfriend; But I Want Him To Myself. by Victoriaxoxo: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2020
‘Covet not thy neighbour’s belongings‘. That is what the holy book says.

But what if the neighbour’s belongings do not even belong to the neighbour?

So, one of my besties has a married man she’s dating (she has a boyfriend too o); and this man takes care of her, like, very well. More than his wife sef. Is it money? Is it clothes? See ehn, this man pays literally all her bills.

He even takes me and her out together sometimes, cos he knows me too; and he knows that we’re besties.

Now the issue is, there was a day he called me that my friend was angry with him and I should help him beg her. So, from then we started talking regularly. One thing led to another, and we slept together. But we..

Continue Reading: https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/agony-aunt-my-friend-has-a-married-boyfriend-but-i-want-him-to-myself/
Re: My Friend Has A Married Boyfriend; But I Want Him To Myself. by donbachi(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2020
U and ur friend dey do kill and divide with another woman husband...na una types dey stab husband cos him get sidechick...2moro u and friend will still be sidechicks to each others husbands.

Re: My Friend Has A Married Boyfriend; But I Want Him To Myself. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2020
And she has the nerve to still call her a friend. Some people have the morals of a sewer rat & no loyalty. The other girl had it coming though. If he did it with you, he's going to do it to you. I don't know how they're able to have sex with a louse they know is unfaithful.
Re: My Friend Has A Married Boyfriend; But I Want Him To Myself. by ahnie: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2020
No matter how small your circle of friends are ..there must always be a Judas.

Partners You Should Never Consider Settling Down With / Adultery Or Fornication / In Calabar, Sex Worker Lie Against A Cab Driver To Collect Money. VIDEO

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9