Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,867 members, 7,848,514 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires (1931 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by newinventions: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2020
The Virus
Since the inception of the virus, face mask business sky rocketed to an unbelievable demand. China is out of stock. Neighbouring countries around China is out of stock. Infact, the demand is so high that the whole of Europe is out of stock. Investors are now turning to South America, South Africa and Northern Africa to buy face mask. Hence, the price goes up every day. The higher the demand the higher the price. Right now I have foreign buyer calling me every day for millions of face mask. The challenge is that the suppliers that I have are fully booked and some are out of stock. The suppliers around the world can no longer meet the demand.

The Business
The smart investors quickly bought the machine that produce face mask (especially 3ply surgical face mask) and made millions of dollars and are still making money up till this moment.

Face mask business will stay for a long while because even the USA is placing orders to protect its citizen. Every country in the world is preparing heavily for the Corona Virus. Face mask is the surest way to prevent the spread of the virus. Hence the high demand.

Here in Nigeria, a pack of 3ply surgical mask (before the outbreak of Corona virus) was sold for N150, but right now it's N600, some are selling as high as N1,000.

How To Make Money
This is the best time to make money by meeting the demand for face mask. There is market already here in Nigeria. All you need to do is buy them in bulk and supply to foreign nations.

If you have the fund to either invest or buy the machine for production then contact us. We have manufacturer that will supply and deliver the machine to Nigeria.

We also offer consultation service to those who want to go into the business. This is a business that will make you smile to the bank.

There is this saying that says "find a need, meet the need and you will make money'. If you want to become rich find a need and meet that need. Corona virus has made a lot of people Millionaires both in Nigeria and abroad. A lot of people took advantage of the virus to create an empire of wealth for themselves.

This is your time.

For more information and how to contact us, check my signature

Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by newinventions: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
The good thing about this business is that you can export by using DHL to any part of the world.

All you need do is charge the customer for DHL fee.
Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by hayool: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
How do I go about this business? 09037439129...whatsapp
Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by staga: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
the guy is just talking theory. He has never exported any mask in his life.

12 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by Digriz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
You are a good marketer.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by ismart: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
staga:
the guy is just talking theory. He has never exported any mask in his life.
u dey mind dem? She fear go let anybody go China right now?

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
I partly believe him, why?
I have friend who works in a Chinese company, he told me his bosses are looking for a way to send lots of face masks to their families in china except that the shipping fee is too much.
Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by newinventions: 11:30am On Feb 29, 2020
Only if some Nairalanders had taken advantage of this post they would have been millionaires by now.
Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by newinventions: 11:44am On Feb 29, 2020
When a man is poor mentally there is nothing you can do to make that man rich.

As a man thinketh in his heart so he is.

Poverty is a state of the mind. Give a man who is poor mentally an idea, he will insult you.
Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by newinventions: 11:55am On Feb 29, 2020
It's not too late to become a millionaire. If you have the funds to invest in face mask then call/ WhatsApp me. My contact details are in my signature.
Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by staga: 3:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
newinventions:
When a man is poor mentally there is nothing you can do to make that man rich.

As a man thinketh in his heart so he is.

Poverty is a state of the mind. Give a man who is poor mentally an idea, he will insult you.

Masks actually have to pass through quality control and certifications. It actually is a regulated industry. But here someone suggested buying the machine, producing en masse and selling to make money: no care as to whether the product meets quality control and no care as to whether the end user will get benefit from the product.

This is the problem I have with ideas such as these. Everything should not always be about money. Else we are no different from the companies that shipped blood products to Africa and Asia in the 80s knowing fully well that HIV and Hep B/Hep C were already in the supplies.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by newinventions: 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Corona Virus Is Turning People To Millionaires by newinventions: 3:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
staga:

Masks actually have to pass through quality control and certifications. It actually is a regulated industry. But here someone suggested buying the machine, producing en masse and selling to make money: no care as to whether the product meets quality control and no care as to whether the end user will get benefit from the product.

This is the problem I have with ideas such as these. Everything should not always be about money. Else we are no different from the companies that shipped blood products to Africa and Asia in the 80s knowing fully well that HIV and Hep B/Hep C were already in the supplies.

If you know nothing about a post pls just keep quiet. Who told you the machine will not produce standard 3ply mask. And who told you the mask will not meet quality control. Do you even know the cost of the machine. Do you even know where the raw materials will be sourced from.

As it occur to you that 3ply mask is out of stock in the whole nation as we speak. Don't you think by producing the mask here in Nigeria will help curb the virus.

You shouldn't be in business section of this forum. You should be somewhere else on Nairaland. Just keep quiet pls

(1) (Reply)

Google Nigeria Offers Business Opportunity To Dynamic Nigerian IT Companies / Lovely Bruna gold plated Jewelry For Sale / 7 Crazy And Unusual Employee Motivation Ideas Implemented By Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.