Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,893 members, 7,962,890 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria Before He Died, Burna Boy Shares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria Before He Died, Burna Boy Shares (967 Views)

Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria Before He Died, Burna Boy Shares by MrSurd: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2020
Burna boy the Africa Giant and trending artist in Africa right have taken to social media to share his last conversation with the dead American Rapper Pop Smoke

Continue Reading

https://knaija.com/2020/02/20/burna-boy-says-pop-smoke-wanted-him-to-bring-him-to-nigeria-before-he-was-shot-dead/

Re: Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria Before He Died, Burna Boy Shares by Aboks(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Why you sabi lie mtsheeeeeeeeew
Re: Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria Before He Died, Burna Boy Shares by Theory2022: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Aboks:
Why you sabi lie mtsheeeeeeeeew

Re: Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria Before He Died, Burna Boy Shares by Aboks(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2020
You are right bro naija itself is a joke
Re: Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria Before He Died, Burna Boy Shares by opebiboy: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2020
Oluwa liar
Re: Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria Before He Died, Burna Boy Shares by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Hmmmmm..

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Mike Edwards Becomes Mitsubishi Motors Ambassador (video) / Coronavirus: Nigerian Comedian Sydney Talker Infected, Battling Symptoms [VIDEO] / Man Screams He Wants To Die For Buhari See What He Did At Ogba Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.