Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Cautioned Myself Because Of Oyedepo – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cautioned Myself Because Of Oyedepo – Daddy Freeze (662 Views)

'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cautioned Myself Because Of Oyedepo – Daddy Freeze by thefamousnaija9: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
There is a recent twit that was twitted by daddy Freeze. He responded to someone’s twit in which the person sharply attack him that he greatly fear Odumeje a lot. That daddy Freeze can’t not attack Odumeje directly like the way he does to other Nigeria preacher.

But daddy Freeze responded that he is just trying to caution himself because of the false report about Oyedepo, that USA denial him visa.

Daddy Freeze quickly responded through his twitter handle that “I’m just try to caution myself, not that I fear anyone

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/i-cautioned-myself-because-of-oyedepo-daddy-freeze.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Voodoo! Speed Darlington Calls Out Mr Eazi Over His Affair With Temi Otedola / See The New Way Of Greetings And Shaking To Avoid Coronavirus "The Wuhan Shake" / Comedian Bovi And His Daughter ‘flip The Switch’ In Hilarious (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.