Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,298 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate (28127 Views)

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Abalado(f): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Just imagine this evil government,so we that we are good citizen that we aren't Boko Haram returnee or member is useless in d society,people that have wasted thousands of souls now u value them than the law abiding citizens,,may be I should go and join them too so that the APC government can have something special for me,,, yeye government
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by aremz(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Same should be done for repentant biafra members

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Hotfreez: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Rewarding terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Centcanada: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Just imagine what is their priority right now? This country is really a shit hole! I wipe for people that still believe on their leader.

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Temptee101(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
shocked

Just imagine! I get mad everyday reading news emanating from Nigeria political space

Trump and Iran should just use this shithole as their battle ground. Trump please send one missile here and let's start all over again for those that would survive

I'm just tired

Spits

5 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Renforce: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ofcos! Our darling daddy on this
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Sunriserealtors: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Everyone deserves a second chance
damnnnnnnnn Niggarr
Shut up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Staro: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
etebefia:
There's so much attention and channelling of resources to the problems of the north and it seems to me that the CORE objective of our nationhood in this country is to strive for the betterment of the north, for the north, and only for the north. Sorry southern Nigerians, obviously some people wouldn't take the Niger Delta militants amnesty without same for the Boko boys.

I dey tell you
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Racoon(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
shocked Just imagine.So is any one still in doubt about who are behind BH terrorists? After rewarding Fulanis with executive status including fulani radio and now a senate seeking for this nonsense? Screw this useless APC regime rewarding terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Dpharisee: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Every policy of this administration is for the betterment of the North, nothing much about the South except if Nnamdi Kanu us about to bury his parents and you hear threats angry
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
PLEASE NIGERIANS WHO DO THIS TO US ,PLEASEE........ cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by bmdmixer: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
wat of armed robbers

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Rawtruth1: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Just imagine! For terrorists? Honestly, Nigeria died in 2015. Millions of thanks to Tinubu. I now understand Nnamdi Kanu's reasons for agitating for Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by maynation(f): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is a joke right?

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lol
And later a fellow southerner go dey follow shout death to g boys
When terrorist are being spoofed in the north
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by GMbuharii: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
cRobo:
This is Nigeria under buhari

Anything is possible

Yes o. With tax payers money and the wasted lives of sacrificed Nigeria gallant soldiers.
Meanwhile,5% of our oyel wealth is spent on developing the north east.

Lzaa why won't thunda not faya all who brought this evil to power?

Eku naijiriya,lamgrey5 wirinet

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Oceannaagent: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Chai
That's the height of it

1 Like

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by culcat(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Other countries PUNISH terrorism. Nigeria REWARDS Them... angry

2 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Billygene: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/378212-breaking-senate-introduces-bill-to-create-agency-for-repentant-boko-haram-members.html

These people are up to something.This is a total support and encouragement to boko haram terrorist group.From this post, i have come to conclusion that Mr President is the real terrorist and not even Shakur. Something huge is going on i this country QED.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Princeton92(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
chiefolododo:
Q

The got me real good N very loud, I can't stop laughing oo... Guy you wicked dieeeeeeee! cheesy
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by GARWOR2019: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
The more you look, the less you see.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria where employment is far difficult for graduates, only Npower job of 30k is is available to them. But the illiterates and terrorists with weapons are empowered massively. Some are given scholarship to go abroad.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by TimeManager(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
wow!.. Our fallen heroes, the widows & children deserve no agency?. this govt is doing so much to dampen the spirit of our gallant soldiers in the war front. This is a strong indication that bokoharam is political.

-kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Coldie(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fulani herdsmen killed, raped, disabled people, destroyed peoples farms and means of livelihood and all the govt did was instead of ban open grazing and allow for ranching.

The propose Ruga, to settle the herdsmen.

From the onset I always knew this boko haram thing was fake, the north is not done, until they start to pay book haram members money like they paid Niger Delta militants they won't stop.

Nigerians be the judge, they now have North East development commission just like Nddc to aid in development of the north east with boko haram as excuse. Now they are giving terrorist amnesty. Now they want to give them an agency killers for that matter.

But ipob who has never killed anybody they are in prison languishing and to u all they deserve to die?

Southerner's make una get sense o

4 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Simplebeauty: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin grin

grin grin
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Coldie(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Billygene:

These people are up to something.This is a total support and encouragement to boko haram terrorist group.From this post, i have come to conclusion that Mr President is the real terrorist and not even Shakur. Something huge is going on i this country QED.
The reason why Buhari has been saying don't kill bandits, I knew there was an agenda.

Before u know it they would grant amnesty to the bandits.

A lot of things u see in this country u would question your sanity and sometimes begin to think if u are at the right side when u say u don't want Nigeria to divide.

If the north wants to continue this cheating can't they form there own country and do whatever they want why forcefully join us all together SBD frustrate us

2 Likes

Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by awuf2008: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Their members will never repent but instead become more deadlier than before.
Re: Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate by Funkybabee(f): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
For real shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawan, Gbajabiamila Fault Social Investment Programme Implementation / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.