Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,880 members, 7,942,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu (4195 Views)

Where Is Jubril El-sudani / The Signatures Of Jubril El Sudani Between 2016 And 2018 / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2020
I think it's high time Buhari should defend himself
this guy of NK is trying to ruin his image
Re: Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdoz8: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2020
Grgton:
I think it's high time Buhari should defend himself

this guy of NK is trying to ruin his image
what Nnamdi kanu said about buhari is simple truth. Are you aware the queen of England wrote condolence message to Nigeria about buhari death? Do you know AU observed a minute silence for dead buhari? Do you know Nigeria diplomat in Sudan was assassinated for threatening to expose the deal? Do you remember when Rochas Okorocha threatened to say what he knew about the person in Aso rock. Do you remember Aisha Buhari comment that some people has hijacked the government? My brother, the list continue endlessly. All these point to the fact that buhari is long dead and buried.

Re: Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2020
Frankdoz8:
what Nnamdi kanu said about buhari is simple truth. Are you aware the queen of England wrote condolence message to Nigeria about buhari death? Do you know AU observed a minute silence for dead buhari? Do you know Nigeria diplomat in Sudan was assassinated for threatening to expose the deal? Do you remember when Rochas Okorocha threatened to say what he knew about the person in Aso rock. Do you remember Aisha Buhari comment that some people has hijacked the government? My brother, the list continue endlessly. All these point to the fact that buhari is long dead and buried.
then excuse me sir, amongst all these why are we deceiving ourselves. living under the shadow of lies.

I repeat it's high time buhari defend himself. situation would be a lot worse
Re: Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu by propsvilla3: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2020
hidhrhis:
this kanu get big problem i swear

No it is the gullible Nigerians who are too docile to ask vital question pertaining their public servants paid with tax payers money crucial questions that has problem.
Re: Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu by juman(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2020
They are still on this nonsense.
I laugh so hard.
Re: Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu by propsvilla3: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
johnmartus:
What is this idiot mean about El Sudan.
Sorry he is not an Idiot
Let Buhari clear his name if he is Buhari
Let him be in-charge of his government
Let him be the president and Commander in-chief that zombies voted into power
Antmything less than that, we will believe he is an impostor under the payroll of President Abba Kyari
Re: Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu by juman(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2020
Rekhina:
Yoruba Moslems will now come n attack him for the truth ,

Obviously buhari like yorubas, they in turn like him but that doesn't stop us from critizising him on his government weakness.
Re: Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdoz8: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2020
juman:

Obviously buhari like yorubas, they in turn like him but that doesn't stop us from critizising him on his government weakness.
who is Buhari? The real buhari is dead and buried in Saudi Arabia. That thing in Aso Rock is jubril El-Sudan. Jubril remove your cap and prove Nnamdi kanu wrong.
Re: Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu by juman(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2020
Frankdoz8:
who is Buhari? The real buhari is dead and buried in Saudi Arabia. That thing in Aso Rock is jubril El-Sudan. Jubril remove your cap and prove Nnamdi kanu wrong.

You sound stupid bro.

Do you believe those close to power would allow foreigner to be their president like that.
All politicians desire to be president.
So if he already died one of those close to power would have continued as president.

All people working in aso rock are qualified to be president.
Re: Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2020
Oga Nnamdi Kanu, we agree that the man in Aso Rock is Jubril El Sudani but one question sir, how would this bring about the actualization of Biafra?
Re: Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Area4Area:
Oga Nnamdi Kanu, we agree that the man in Aso Rock is Jubril El Sudani but one question sir, how would this bring about the actualization of Biafra?
That is not the kind of question you should be asking. Is jubril El sudani supposed to be ruling you in buhari's stead??

(1) (2) (Reply)

After The Heavy Rain This Morning Imo State People Resumed Their Daily Activiti / Two African Mercenaries Fighting For Russia In Ukraine Have Been Killed / Congratulation To Tinubu And The Yoruba Of APC, Igbos Lack Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.