Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money (1823 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Riele(f): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

So giving her money is now the deal breaker

You didn't answer my question
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:
There is this babe I met when I moved to new city. She was always there for me to chat with due to loneliness in new city. This went on for like a month then I got a huge project with some massive proceedings then during valentine since I couldn't take her out I just sent her 5k to get herself chicken. She thanked me and even posted me on her status. But after that day she became reluctant to reply my message. she just ignores me.

Since the info is scanty, I can't tell for sure, but she probably had you down as her petty cash bestie maybe due to your gift and platonic discussions. Since she has chopped the N5k for now, you are no longer useful to her. She may call back when she wants N1k recharge card or N2k Suya sha. Don't give up. But don't fret, with that perception, she will not likely ask you for N200k school fees or N400k iphone XI, so be happy with the bright side.

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

Her lost!! I'm assuring you she will still ask for more money by then dnt fall for her tactics no more!!! I'm breaking girls code though cry
Am blocking her soon
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by daddytime(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
She dey set the next bill for you.

Just be patient, na here you go still come tell us about am.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
daddytime:
She dey set the next bill for you.

Just be patient, na here you go still come tell us about am.
I go block am
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Kokistokey: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Women are Ungrateful When You show them your weakness giving them money . Bitches are Ingrates

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kokistokey:
Women are Ungrateful When You show them your weakness giving them money . Bitches are Ingrates
It's like the like people treating them roughly
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by PuZZyNegro: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

My thought was that spending money on ladies will get their attention

Never ever give a girl money unless she asked.

You could use that 5k to take her out and two of you will spend quality time together with the friendship bonding more.

She sees you as desperate and wanting to win her over with money which didn't go down well with her.

And I can bet that your attitude changed slightly after sending her the money thinking she should be answering you, sir henceforth.

Since you both are in the same city, why not find time to meet up instead of chatting, chatting, chatting.

I'm not the chatty type though. I only chat when I want to ask question or book appointment
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:
There is this babe I met when I moved to new city. She was always there for me to chat with due to loneliness in new city. This went on for like a month then I got a huge project with some massive proceedings then during valentine since I couldn't take her out I just sent her 5k to get herself chicken. She thanked me and even posted me on her status. But after that day she became reluctant to reply my message. she just ignores me.

She thanked you and even posted you on her status. What else do you want? You think you own her because of 5k? Mttcheww

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

So women dump men that gives them money ? Interesting

With this question, I feel for you. You need a relationship book to read.

See, I keep telling men, real women don't need your money, they need your intelligence, humor, confidence, playfulness, storytelling, sexual skill, and mystery.

Rich men without game are the ones who spoiled the whole show and made women become good diggers. A rich man is a confident bástard, but without the money, he loses the confidence and comes only a bástard.

If you're a bad boy or a good-bad guy who understands women, you'll get any woman you want for free while rich men get them with money.

To get a woman madly in love for free, apply the things I mentioned above. About 3 days ago, a woman I was chatting with realized money wasn't much of an issue for me, so she started the gold digging game, but doesn't know she is messing with the wrong person. I don't take women's demand seriously.

Why? There is a man who f*cked their mom (their father) and brought them into this world, so that man should take care of his responsibility. If that man is dead, the brother of the man, her uncle, should take care of her.

No man should bring a child he can't train into this world to be begging. I hate stupid men who have nothing doing, yet they pollute the world with children who will turn to gold diggers, prostîtutes, and criminals.

The rule is: let everyone be taken care of by the people who brought them into this world or let them hustle legitimately by themselves if they want to live the money life like their friends.

There is a way to block a woman's demanding syndrome and she will never demand anything from you again, but with this girl, I didn't block it.

Since I didn't block it, she started the Naija women demanding game, but as a pro in the game, I bypassed it with humor, playfulness, story, and naughtiness.

I'm not supposed to show this chat below, but let me show it because I know one or two people will learn from it.

Everything about me is play play play — it's part of the game. You won't know when I'm serious.

I'll delete all the screenshots below soon, so read it now.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Your job as a real man is not to give a woman money, but to make her smile, laugh, fall in love, and f*ck her like no one else. F*ck love into her until she can't stay 1 hour without calling you, but don't pick the call sha. Let her keep calling and keep getting angry.

The job of a clueless rich man or nice guy is to spend, spend, beg, beg, spend more, then get dumped while she runs back to the mysterious, funny good-bad guy who hardly spends or doesn't even spend and doesn't give a f*ck.

This world is ruled by those who don't give a f*ck.

Does Buhari give a f*ck? No.
Does Donald Trump give a f*ck? No.
Do nice guys give a f*ck? Yes and that's why they always get f*cked up and dumped by these women.

1 Share

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by iLegendd(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Note: she is doing her NYSC and we are not in the same state, so what I'm doing is just roleplaying and catching fun — nothing more.

Since I saved her number in my big phone, I don't have it in my small phone (which is my main phone), so she called the small phone yesterday and when I asked, "Who am I speaking with?" She laughed and said, "So, you don't know me? I'll just come to your state, your room, and rápe you and you'll finally know me."

I have never called her — she called first.

She is already thinking of ráping me even though I didn't give her a dime. So, she doesn't need my money. All she needs is for me to make her smile, think, and f*ck her like the b*tch she is just like all women around the world except your mom and sisters.

I keep saying it: you men should learn how women work and invest your money — stop wasting your money on women. The only time you should spend on a woman is if you're spending without hoping to get sex as a payback. Yes, help women, but DON'T help because you want sex.

Help with a clean mind, not a dirty mind. Your wife, kids, mom, sisters, and relationship are the only ones you should squander money on. For a girl you want to have sex with, don't. For a girl you want to help just for helping sake without expecting a relationship or sex, then YES, help her.

As I always say, all men need 3 crucial skills in life, else suffer and those skills are:

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

Let me drop my pen before I type something too long and scare lazy readers.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by iLegendd(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
To those who want to learn how to chat with women and make them fall madly in love without wasting money, download and read the free version of ChatDîcted. That book will save your ass.

Click to download https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown / Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / Boy Busted Peeping Through The Door To Watch His Parents “chopping” Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.