Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,555 members, 7,968,580 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:45 AM

Come In Here Guys, And Tell Me What You Think !!does This Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In Here Guys, And Tell Me What You Think !!does This Work? (294 Views)

Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls / This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! / Love Big Ass In Tight Dresses? Get In Here. (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here Guys, And Tell Me What You Think !!does This Work? by czarr(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
I have a friend who believes that in marriage a man and woman should have separate rooms.

He said that it increases the respect the woman has for him, and it protects the man from stabbings.

What do y'all think?
Re: Come In Here Guys, And Tell Me What You Think !!does This Work? by Wayne4uall(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Married ppl.. Over to u

1 Like

Re: Come In Here Guys, And Tell Me What You Think !!does This Work? by EkelediliBuhari: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
That means at least 3 bedroom flat...

Na money be that o...

If you have the money, if you want 5 separate rooms, who am I to say no??
Re: Come In Here Guys, And Tell Me What You Think !!does This Work? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
czarr:
I have a friend who believes that in marriage a man and woman should have separate rooms.

He said that it increases the respect the woman has for him, and it protects the man from stabbings.

What do y'all think?
Perhaps, he is in need of a flatmate not a wife.

A wife and her husband are supposed to stay in same room irrespective of the number of rooms in the apartment

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Right Is A Cheat - See Causes / Are You In Need Of Airtel Recharge / Scared Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.