Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie (795 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by Medtelly: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Pete Edochie had this to say about men who kneel down to propose to their women.
Nollywood veteran actor, Pete Edochie has condemned the African men kneeling down to propose a woman to marry them.

Pete Edochie said any young man who kneel down to propose to a girl is not just an idiot but also a bloody fool.

The veteran actor said when this happens the girl takes over the family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3bMe2QpYKY

1 Like

Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by iretiolu92(f): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Daddy e lo sepen
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by healthserve(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Truth. From the sage himself

All those niceties, like trying to please, making apologies, seeking consent and co-discussions on the flip side opens the door for see-finish, to avoid it, avoid all these things. Simple
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by falcon01: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
confirm, just hit her on the head an drag her home
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by nov19(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Very Correct...
Too many weak men everywhere these day..
So disgusting..
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by NiklauseFred(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
No problem sir !

We will start lying down cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by Offpoint: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
My respect for this man just rise from a 100% 100 billions %
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by GboyegaD(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why not just leave people to their choice(s)?
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by decatalyst(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
nov19:
Very Correct...
Too many weak men everywhere these day..
So disgusting..

So standing up like Buckingham palace guard shows that the man is strong like Zuma rock, shey?

1 Like

Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by Validcode: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
This man needs to watch his weight and health. As much as I like him, I don't have money to contribute for any health issue.
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by Tim16(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Validcode:
This man needs to watch his weight and health. As much as I like him, I don't have money to contribute for any health issue.
off point
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by Ekakamba: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Yul! I thought an apple don't fall far from its tree?

Rephrased your statement, include antelope and lion to make it make sense.

grin tongue
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by hisgrace090: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
Why not just leave people to their choice(s)?

That's to continue acting foolishly ehh?
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by GboyegaD(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
hisgrace090:

That's to continue acting foolishly ehh?

To you, kneeling on one leg is foolish, to others who do it is not. It is called live and let's live for a reason.
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by Sirsuky(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why kneeling down for girl that you will spend your money and take care of.that is another bad side of indomine generation.
Re: Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie by u11ae1013: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
My dad once told me that saying sorry to a lady is a sign of weakness

(1) (Reply)

Countries That Has Legalized Prostitution / Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? / 15 Topics To Talk About With A Girl Over Text & Get Her Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.