Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,923 members, 7,924,892 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover (73464 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Dagrace01(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry
3 innocent kids paid the price for their parent philandering. Both husband and wife are guilty
How is the husband guilty? He left for work in order to put food on the table. The wife went out with a lover while the man is believing his wife is home to take care of the kids.
It's unfair to also blame the husband for this, many men have night shifts at work just as this man is discharging his duty as a musician.

3 Likes

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Bogeyalert28: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2020
The husband has no blame in this matter, he only went doing his legit work thinking he left the kids in a safe hand of which is their mother, the woman is a devil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Enemyofpeace: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2020
adelaja70:

No oo Abeg i still dey beg God o.. I'm just trying to let some people know that having extra marital affairs cut across every tribes in Nigeria.
give me their numbers. I go beg God later
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Bogeyalert28: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2020
The woman shall.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by EdiskyHarry: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2020
this is so shameful, she should be arrested and prosecuted for murder, how can you leave a candle light in the house and at the same time lock the children inside

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by izubext007: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2020
Igbo women with sex
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by masterflowx(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2020
post=86822824:

This Promiscuous animal just wasted the lives of 3 kids (2, 4 and 5 Year olds) just like that

While the hubby was out there hustling to make ends meet to provide for the family.

May she rot in the hottest part of Hell Fire.

Bastard prostitute, she does not deserve to be a mother in the first place.

Some women do have chicken brain on their BIG EMPTY HEADS!

Apologies to all the chickens we use for our Barbecue.....both dead and alive!

Wicked woman!

There is nothing like having the right partner for you in life.

What a sad incident!

Thanks guys for letting him know he got it all wrong.
Guess he misread the story.
Guess he thought it was the couple that left for the hotel.
Cut him some slack please!
He understands berrer now.

On this very sad, emotional and painful thread,
3 kids under the age of six that got burnt beyond recognition means nothing to you.
But your only concern and the only thing you can post is what an aboki is doing in the picture?
Where your emotions run to is something as minute as someone that puts on an Hausa Cap!

It is sad to see what TRIBALISM has done to some people's soul and brain.
That they cannot even think like a human with a heart anymore.
You deserved to be flogged by your SS2 teacher in school in the morn'.
What a shame!

Senseless comment as usual from someone who has nothing going on for him in life apart from typing in capital LETTERS ( which means shouting in social media language) on Nairaland!!

Una no go just siddon jejely for una mat for una village sha...

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!
A very BIG AMEN to the bolded.

Bad guy with bad mouth.
See as e rubbish all of them mercilessly.
I be learner in abusing people where you dey...
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Hisduchess(f): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2020
Exponental:
Sex kills....

Sometimes it actually does
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Nnegret(f): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2020
May their innocent souls rest in perfect peace amen.
Islie:
Children Die In Anambra Midnight Fire After Mother Abandons Them To Meet Lover

https://punchng.com/three-children-die-in-anambra-midnight-fire/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by TheRedpillguy: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
yes your mother is evil grin . Una go dey carry una family problem take dey rub everybody online. If your mother offended you how does that concern all women? undecided
This women your mother thing is getting old. U don't see me going " ur father" anyways u can fvck off now.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by TheRedpillguy: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
yes your mother is evil grin . Una go dey carry una family problem take dey rub everybody online. If your mother offended you how does that concern all women? undecided
This women your mother thing is getting old. U don't see me going " ur father" anyways u can fvc# off now.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by kingxsamz(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2020
This is fake news, but cool.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by maasoap(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry
3 innocent kids paid the price for their parent philandering. Both husband and wife are guilty

I agree with you totally. I'm staying at home today till afternoon when wife will come back, can't risk leaving my kids alone at home.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by zoghys: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry

Are you dumb ass or what?. Learn to read and comprehend before dishing out such stupid comment. The man is a musician, and he went for a show so that he could feed his family while includes the farm tool of a wife he has. So why blame the guy when all he's doing is trying to provide a decent living for his family. Even if the man is guilty of providing for his family by going to his means of livelihood, what about the crazy ass woman who let those innocent children at home with a light of candle in this age and time.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by ATTemi: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2020
grin
OlawaleBammie:

Jamb lesson senta abi comon entrance exam hall?? grin

Jamb lesson senta stil mature small na
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Brightest04(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2020
I don't just understand what married women and mothers gains in sleeping around with other men -Making ashawo their hobby just as Kiss Daniel rightly sang.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by luluosas(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2020
The wages of sin is DEATH. What a pity! This ashawo woman just killed the children for nothing, all because of her insatiable appetite for sex. Shame!
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Jaemes(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2020
This one weak me. The children should have been let out of this. The woman should be flogged.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by kiddkash(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
It's like I'll quit nairaland temporarily. The things I read online keeps reducing my desire to marry.
It's just remaining 18.5% now
why. don't you want to know the truth about thing happening in the land
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Ladycewhy(f): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

This women your mother thing is getting old. U don't see me going " ur father" anyways u can fvck off now.
well you insulted all women just pointing out that if you think your mother is among evil people ,me and all the women I know are excluded from your assertion.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by TheRedpillguy: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
well you insulted all women just pointing out that if you think your mother is among evil people ,me and all the women I know are excluded from your assertion.
You are obviously evil. Your evil is showing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2020
oteneaaron:
So what will she say to her husband now?

That she was at night vigil praying for his success.

Women can lie for Iran eh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
It's like I'll quit nairaland temporarily. The things I read online keeps reducing my desire to marry.
It's just remaining 18.5% now

Marry, but with both eyes open; day and night. 24/7/52

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Ladycewhy(f): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

You are obviously evil. Your evil is showing.
is that why you hate your mother undecided. Cursed be the womb that bore you she should have flushed you down the toilet to avoid this hate you display towards her online.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by grandstar(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Davash222:
Husband on a hustle to better his family while the wife eloped with her lover for reckless fucck. Nigerian women summarised.

The husband's profession speaks volumes of the type of woman he married. Might have met her at a club. He bears a brunt for not picking wisely

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by lozanni(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2020
What kind of Fish brained woman is this angry

How can you put on something as flammable as a candle in the house for kids aged 2 to 5 years, lock them in and leave the house for a sex tryst?

The woman should serve time for manslaughter, short and simple.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Digmygold: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2020
These are the kind of hoe baby mamas God makes Ubunja make hopeless babies with. He will now come and be crying on Nairaland after his dirty broke dick no see road clearly. Ramming into any available hole. Stupid fools.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Hisduchess(f): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
I don't do sycophants neither do I tell stupid fallacy. Abu m nwafor Nnewi and I want the best for my state but I don't understand why you are taking it personal because those igbo stations didn't record it.

Since u are in Anambra because I've left there then I will advice you to go to Okija tomorrow morning and ask for the house where it happened and it will be pointed to you.

I'm betting 20k with you that the house is along the Ozubulu Nnewi road and it's very close to mmiri Ulas.

Please place your bet for the confirmation and. remember to buy Mr beer for ikpo m Onye asi

You are very right it happened around that mmiri ulasi area and that side nah okija, though the said lady teaches at one girls' secondary school at ozubulu and was on maternity leave sef for that her little daughter that was burnt too.i even heard that their very first child fell from her back and died while she and her husband were fighting.this whole thing is pathetic I swear.that woman may never be mentally balance for life,this is really sad especially when I imagined the cries of those little kids while being burnt cry
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by CarlosTheJackal: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Hisduchess:

You are very right it happened around that mmiri ulasi area and that side nah okija, though the said lady teaches at one girls' secondary school at ozubulu and was on maternity leave sef for that her little daughter that was burnt too.i even heard that their very first child fell from her back and died while she and her husband were fighting.this whole thing is pathetic I swear.that woman may never be mentally balance for life,this is really sad especially when I imagined the cries of those little kids while being burnt cry
cc that trashed me for putting him through u can now buy me my beer when next I'm in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by TheRedpillguy: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
is that why you hate your mother undecided. Cursed be the womb that bore you she should have flushed you down the toilet to avoid this hate you display towards her online.
Lol the mother thing again, flushing babies in the toilet. Hehe and five minutes ago. U said you are not evil. grin.
Pure evil Bitch.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by AriwaMendieta: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
is anybody surprise? that is their trade mark in that part of the world. people that see ashawo as a business,why then will you be suprise.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.