Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) (61767 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Riot can die for all I care

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by JerryOJerry6429: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Brilliant girl
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by do4luv14(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Azin eee surprise me ooo

purity23:
jnfama..you still remember that guy grin

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sliver dear update na do Sunday for us biko
I bored

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by izaray(f): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks for the update Silver

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2020
KINGS(7DOC)
EPISODE 25
EPISODE TITLE- And God bless her soul

As Kess walked towards the house, his eyes moved slower and always more down-cast...., nothing can explain how he feels, his world had shattered and he didn't know if it would ever be right again..., he staggered, his eyes and face still drenched with tears, his whole body dominated with profound sadness....
His lip quivered before he bring himself to knock on the door...

The sadness flowed through his veins and deadened her mind and all he feels at that moment was anger, anger towards the people who killed her and he will make sure her killers pay for what they did..., Breathy gasps reverberated throughout his body, each mingling with the anger he feels inside him....

He sniffle fighting away the tear as chief Dario opens the door...., Dario noticed, noticed his sad mood and he drew closer to him....

"They killed her.."Kess said amidst tears and anger....."They killed Dorathy...."

Dario nibbed and quickly give him his shoulder to rest on..

Gut wrecking tears flow out from his eyes as his head brood over the awful way she died.....

"Cry it out son..."Dario said tapping him in his shoulder as Kess sob into his shoulder..

Mind totally unsettled, Tamara walk towards the guard she had spoken to earlier that day.., her mind brood over the blood water she saw earlier and how she's been thinking it could be Joshua's blood....
She trot forward only to see the guard a few walks away.., she look around, she saw two of the AS squad looking at her.., she almost stopped but then she realise finding out what happened to Joshua is far more important than anyone looking at her...., she ignore the guards and trot forward towards the guard....

"Hey.."She said looking around to see if anyone was watching, if that was Joshua's blood, it certainly means someone killed him...

"Tamara what are you doing here..?"The guard asked sharpily..

Tamara took a breathe to calm her panic, she look around again to see if anyone was looking her way, she saw a guard staring their way, when the guard look away, she turn to face him again...

"I saw something..."She said

The guard nibbed and glance at his side boldly showing his lack of interest....

"What..?"He ask looking her way again..

She look at her side and saw the same guard looking their way.., he was staring so hard like he was suspecting they were discussing something, something that concerns him...

"I saw blood.."She said reverting her gaze from the guard to him

He tilt his head showing a little interest..."Blood..!"

"Yes blood.., I saw it while I was sweeping..."

"Where did you see blood...?"He ask anxiously

"At the abandoned quarter...."

"Was it really blood you saw...?"

"I know blood when I see one.., there was a mop there and it was soaked with the blood.., it's someone's blood, I know it, I can feel it in my bones"

He grit look around again before facing her....

"I know what I'm saying.. "She added

He suck on his teeth but didn't say a word...

"I can show you where I saw it.."

"Even if it's blood we don't know whose blood it is.."

"It's Joshua.."She cut in..

"You don't know that"

"I know it.., it's his blood.."

"Look Tamara.."He mutter drawing close to her .."I think you're getting a bit over this.., you're just paranoid and that's why you're assuming things.."

"You think I'm assuming, I'm telling you, I saw blood.."

"Fine I believe you but that gets us nowhere..."

"Joshua is our friend and he's missing, don't you want to find out if he's dead or still alive..."

"I do ..."

"Then believe me when I say this..., Joshua aren't just missing.., he's dead and somebody in this palace killed him..."

He drew his lips between his teeth and look around with unsettled eyes...

"What...?"She cut in when she noticed his nervousness

He inhale softly and fused his gaze on her..."Look I didn't want to tell you this.."

"Tell me what..?"She asked anxiously

He glance at his side as he remenber what he find out..

"What..?"She ask again..

"I never wanted to tell you this..."He said crisply..."I asked around and the last time someone saw Joshua was he entering the princess room.."

She tilt her head forward, shock sweeping across her face...."I knew it..."She said remembering that moment she saw Aaron coming out from the princess room....

"When was this...?"She added anxiously

"Day before yesterday...."

She swallowed forcefully as her thoughts heightened.., she remember confronting Aaron, she brood over his reaction...., she revisit the memory of seeing him coming out from the princess room.., they kissed...., if Joshua was seen entering the princess room, it could mean two things, either the princess is sleeping with them both or Joshua finds out something, the princess knew and she summon him to her chamber...., she must have tried to warn him to be quiet, Joshua could have refused and he was murdered for it......

"If it's true..."He chime into her thoughts..."If it's true he's truly dead, then I suspect we're dealing with the royal family..., or someone dangerous.."

"What do you mean someone dangerous...?"

"Rumours are already going around, people are saying someone is making people disappear, same person that made the king disappear..."

"The king didn't disappeared, he died..."

"Exactly the point, people are beginning to say the person must have killed Joshua...., it could be Joshua found out something about the misery surrounding the king's dead, and he got killed for it..."

"Lastnight.."She said.. "I saw Aaron coming out from the princess room.., they kissed..."

"What..?"

"Yes.., I think the princess was sleeping with both of them, or just Aaron and Joshua finds out and got killed for it..., they have mop the blood and dump it in the abandoned quarters because they think noone will see it since noone goes there....."

"It doesn't make sense...., why kill someone and leave the evidence......?"

"I don't know, but I know what I saw was blood..."

"Or maybe it's blood for something else.., a trap perhaps.."

"A trap for what...., you dont use blood to set a trap.., they callously left it there...."

That painful moment made a flash in Kess head making he grew furious than never before...

"So she said Liam..."Dario reiterated with his hands propelled behind his back....

"That son of a bitch..."Kess snarled clenching his fingers...."I need a gun...., I'm going to kill him.."

"No son...."Dario said drawing nearer to him..."You cant act irrational now.."

"You don't know what they did to her."

"I know son.., I know..., cry now, wail all you want but do not act in the gleam of rage...it'll destroy you...."

His lips quivered as the painful event flashed in his vision...

"If they were after you, they only killed her because they want you to feel what you're feeling..., this is their retaliation for what you did to the shipment..., Liam must have known if he kills her..., you'll be prone to meet him with the aim of killing him just the way you want to....., they'll be waiting for you to give you the worst death you can ever imagine...."

"They killed Dorathy..."He repeated painfully

"And God bless her soul.., but you should know this is your life at stake here and it'll be a shame if you die without fulfilling your promises of avenging her death..."

"I cannot live knowing the bastards that killed my partner are dinning and wining..."

"You have to.., it's in your best interest...., leave Liam for now, his time will come and when that time comes..., you can unleash this rage you're feeling right now.., to defeat the enemy..., be a smarter enemy..., outlive their expectation and when the right time comes, you'll walk in like a thief in the night...., hitting them where it burns....., but for now, you need to hold in this rage, swallow it...., and open your brains to think...., first question..., since you're the target, why did they kill her and not you..., second question.., if you don't do as they expect, what would be their next plan..., third question, where would they likely attack you from.., your hotel room, on the road or the police station...., these are things you need to know and don't think of going by the book.., the greedy men of Saruza do not respect the book.., arrest them today and tomorrow they're out more stronger.., so playing by the book is a total no,.attacking them on a front is also a total no..., they have verse armies who are ready to lay down their lives to protect him and his son Liam......"

He sniffle and look up to face him.."So what should I do...?"

"You'll attack them from all corners but from afar...., you'll become a torn in their flesh..., you'll be in their head every minute of the day.., and guess where that leaves you...?"

He shrugged but didn't reply....

"You'll be the number one on the black list..., the most important target.., and when it gets to that level..., they lost reasoning because all they want to do is kill you...and that will be their vulnerable mistake....., and that's where you implore the snake...."

"Snake..!'He mutter..."Is that a strategy ?"

"Yes...., what does a snake do when it sees a threat...?"

"It runs..."

He scoff..."It doesn't, it hides where you cant find it unless you searched harder..., meanwhile the threat is already impatient, all it wants is to kill the snake..., he starts beating around in search of the snake...., he isn't seeing the snake but the snake sees him..., the snakes knows he is there but it doesn't strike yet.., it allows the threat to come closer and when he eventually does.....boom.."

The way her heart was beating, Miranda realise sooner he's going to notice how scared she is..., she inhale softly and regain her composure as she take him through dreaded places of the Bush...

"Do you have a mum..?"She dared to ask as they walk further into the bush..

"I said don't talk.."He retorted maintaining the harshness in his voice...

She swallowed..."Well if we're going to keep moving, we should at least have a conversation..."

"Why do you care if I have a mother..?"He chided from behind her...

"Is she alive..?"She added letting go of every fear inside her...

She bit her lip when he didn't reply...."If she is, does she knows you're a psychopath who kills for fun.."

He quickly overtake her and point the gun to her head..

She froze as she stare at the gun muzzle once again...

"One more word about my mother and I'll kill you...for fun.."

Resentment warped around her lips, she hated his guts, hated his face and everything about him...
"Fine.."She sneer..."But I'm going to keep talking even if it's not about your mum.."

"Well let's start with where you're taking me to...."

Her stomach crumble with fear and she wanted to take a step back but quickly realise how stupid it will look if she gave him the impression she was scared, people like him, they feed on your fears and tramp their feet on it....

"You mentioned earlier a guard took the prince to the safe place.."He continue holding the gun to her face.."And I've been thinking, if the guard can take him there, he can take him to the palace...., and there's absolutely no way the prince will be there, you want to know why....?"

She froze where she stood, her body vibrating to the firmness of the gun that's been pointed at her....

"Because he won't put his life at risk again..."He continue..."The prince knows we are after him, he put his life on the line for your queen once but he won't do it again, only a stupid person will repeat the same mistake..., I think the prince went off on his own, you don't know where he is..."

She try to muffle words yet what came out was engulf in stutters..."I..I..

"Shuu shu shu.."He shush her...."I think you're just trying to buy time by leading me somewhere else....., so princess dear..., you have two seconds to talk..., where the hell are you leading me...?"

She heard her heartbeat beating with tremendous speed, threatening to rip out of her chest, at that slight moment, she lost words to say..., her brain stopped and just when she finally open her frozen mouth to talk..he hopped in....

"One..."He sneer curling his fingers around the trigger...."And that's two..., bye princess..."

TBC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:56am On Apr 06, 2020
grin
Debbylicious:

Lol.. The guy was my crush in book one
The way he ate up Jafar's guards was so cute grin
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:56am On Apr 06, 2020
grin
Debbylicious:
Way to go Miranda
I pray she leads him to Coccus... Let him goan jam Infamaccumuno there

Nobody go tell say who get head suppose get sense grin
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by showgoeson: 2:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Why stop in this kind of place na. Pls don't kill her o
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 2:41am On Apr 06, 2020
undecided undecided Silver shey you know you're wicked??
You wan make miranda shit for body abi?

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by manduwem(m): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Silver1996:
KINGS(7DOC)
EPISODE 25
EPISODE TITLE- And God bless her soul

"One..."He sneer curling his fingers around the trigger...."And that's two..., bye princess..."

TBC

Silver shebi u wan join Corona com killi persin?
Like always I say tuwale to ur ingenuity.
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Chief Dario is very smart.
But I sure do know he has motive for doing things for Kess, this one he is already calling him son

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2020
cyndy1000:
But I sure do know he has motive for doing things for Kess, this one he is already calling him son

He has set a trap and Kess is foolishly falling into it
Nothing goes for nothing

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Silver! Silver! Let nothing happen to Miranda o, please o

Tamara you better be careful o else..

Thanks for the update dear

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2020
cyndy1000:
I think so too, he's too smooth to be real

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by MummyIMadeIt: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
I had always have this strong respect for Chief Darios and I believe he is the bigger threat in this whole story.

He is like the wild card no one sees or expects but always lurking around doing his bid more carefully and exact.

Chief Dario's way to go man!

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by petersononome: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
I had always have this strong respect for Chief Darios and I believe he is the bigger threat in this whole story.

He is like the wild card no one sees or expects but always lurking around doing his bid more carefully and exact.

Chief Dario's way to go man!
He is the Godfather

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
KINGS(7 DOC)
EPISODE 26
EPISODE TITLE- The one with the trojan horse

"Wait..."She said sharply as fear travelled in her veins ...., she knew running or trying to fight him would be a disaster, an inlet for the enemy to surge through....

Her heart was hammering hard against her chest but she kept her gait casual without a hint of hesitation...."Before you shoot me..."She said lightly..."I want to know something..."

He raise a brow at her still holding the gun to her face..."What..?"

"The Godfather, who is he and where is he hiding...?"

Riot chuckle..."Why should I tell you about the Godfather.."

"Because you want to kill me and I know whatever I say wont matter to you..., you already arrive at the conclusion..., so see this as a dying woman's wish..., who is the Godfather....?"

He grit..."The one with the trojan horse is the Godfather...."

The word resounds in her head ..."Trojan horse...!"

"Goodbye princess.."He said between his teeth, a mirthless smile surround his lips as he got ready to pull the trigger...

She shudder with heavy breathe..., she thought about her loved ones and close her eyes when she realise there is no other way to turn, no matter what she says or do to convince him.., he will just kill her anyway....

Fear engulf her entire self as she waited for the bullet to hit her..., she waited for what felt like an eternity but was just a second..., she quickly open her eyes only to see him smiling at her.....

She was about to talk, to latch out at him and that was when someone from nowhere dived at Riot and they crashed to the ground, their bodies hitting the rough ground hard...

In that split second of shock and panic.., she recognised the person who just joined them....THE PRINCE..

Lawrence quickly got up as Riot tried to do same.., Lawrence threw the first punch throwing Riot back to the ground..., Lawrence rushed at him again and slammed his fist across his face again.., blood pooped from Riot mouth and nose as Lawrence punch him consistently.....

Riot eyes burned with rage and when Lawrence try to throw another punch.., Riot cut his fist in the air, glared at him before forcefully pushing him off his body...

Both men stood up same time.., they glared at each as they catch their breathe...

Riot spit out blood, search for his gun but he couldn't find it.., in that split second, Lawrence rushed at him but Riot was faster..., he dodge his advances before they dive at each other again, eyes narrowed in full determination..

Riot dodged Lawrence fist and came up with his own; for a brief instant, his dark eyes widened before he managed to tilt his head back and slam it into Lawrence.

Stars burst in Lawrence vision but he shook it off and threw his body weight behind Riot fist that edged closer to his face, it hit his jaw with such force and blood pooled into his mouth but that was certainly the least he could take.., When Riot attempted to drive his fist across his face again.., he dodge and without time wasting, he punched Riot hard in the stomach..

Pain erupted from the point of contact making Riot bow and hold his stomach...

In that prime moment of pains, Lawrence grasped Riot head in his hands and brusquely brought his knee cap up to his nose...

Crimson leaked from both Riot nostrils and his nose....., it angered him to the core, he regained momentum.., when Lawrence drew closer..., he drew his fist back and plunged it into Lawrence stomach...

Lawrence groaned, his guts smashed together, blood vessels bursting..... but he never allowed him take control..., so when Riot threw another punch at his face.., he suck the pain in and immediately, he slammed his fist hard against Riot jaw...

The fierce blow sent Riot staggering backward as more blood pooped from his mouth infuriating him more...

"Bullshit.."Riot growled charging at Lawrence but quickly stopped when a bullet pierce into his stomach..., more blood poured from his mouth before he raised his head to see who shot him...

Miranda remembered how he killed Harry, then Zach.., the burning animosity pushed her to the edge and she quickly fire more bullets into Riot blasting his body with bullets holes..., her dead friends flashing in her visions, she continued shooting him until she ran out of bullets.....upon realization.., she cried out with a loud scream...

Riot fell to his knees as blood flow from all parts of his body..., he glanced up at Miranda again before he ultimately fell into his own pool of blood and gave up the ghost...

"Hey hey.."Lawrence mutter holding Miranda into place..."It's okay, he's dead.., he's dead...."

Her breathe reverberated and she crunched to the ground with the help of Lawrence..., hot tears dripping from her eyes

"It's okay..."Lawrence mutter with pants breathe as he held her head to his chest..."It's over for now..."

"What did you just say...?"The DPO queried standing up from his chair...

Kess lips quivered as the painful flashes of what happened to Dorathy jut his vision....

"She's dead sir..."He mutter bitterly

"How..?"The DPO queried finding it hard to believe the words...

Kess sniffle fighting back the tears..."I got a call from her phone this morning...., but it wasn't her, it was someone else demanding I come to the address they send to me..., else they were going to kill her..., I went there and saw her with a bomb tied to her body.."

"A bomb..!"The DPO blare out....

"Yes.., I tried to diffuse it but I couldn't, she.., she asked me to leave, she begged me to leave.., I never intended to run.., I..

"You what.."The DPO cut in brusquely..."What happened..?"

"The bomb timer was already progress.., it was almost zero.., I..

"You ran away like a coward.."The DPO snarled..."You abandoned an officer in distress.., what sort of a person are you.."

"I I.. I...

"I knew it.."The DPO chided.."I knew with you here, everything we've ever worked for will be flushed down the drain, you're a total bad luck, you're a...

"Don't you understand what I'm saying..?"Kess yelled directly at his face..

The DPO flinch by the anger in Kess voice....

"She's dead..."Kess reminded him...."Dorathy is dead okay and the people who killed her are out there celebrating...."

"Who killed her then..?"The DPO growled......

Kess flare his nostril and step back from him..."Liam..., chief Borgias son.."

"And how did you know that...?"

"Because he's the one who called me..."

"That is not...

"She told me...."Kess cut in.."She told me herself before she got exploded.., it was Liam..., he wanted me dead for the shipment..."

"If he wanted you dead, why not just kill you, why involve Dorathy..."

Kess sniffle and glowered at him..."You should be gathering men to arrest that son of a bitch.."

"Don't you see this..., you cannot arrest anyone without proper evidence.. "

"I'm the evidence..."Kess growled

"Are you...., that doesn't prove anything..."

"Dorathy told me herself..."

"And where is she now.., we need to go by the book, you cannot arrest anyone with the testimony of a dead person......"

Kess curl his lips and take another step back.., with the way his body was acting up.., he might lose himself to the anger lingering inside him and he fears what he'll do....

"I'm not going to war with that family without proper proof to tie them to this crime.. , do you understand that...?"

"What I understand sir.."He retorted taking a step towards his table.."Is you're scared of these men.. , you're afraid of what they can do to you.., that's why you aren't doing anything.."

"Do not talk to me like that..."

Kess nod his head once and took a step back again...."Dorathy was a good officer...., and it will be a great shame if her so claimed superior doesn't do anything to bring her killers to justice...."

The DPO glare at him...

"Goodday sir..."Kess sneer ignoring his expression...., he didn't take another look at him before leaving the office...

Infuriated, the DPO slammed his palm on the table.....

Once again, Lawrence looked Miranda way, she was still glaring at Riot dead body like she was wishing he was still alive to feel her wrath, to feel a taste of the anger inside her....

"Are you okay..?"He asked jutting his chin.., pain from the bruises in his body seared across his face.., he bit his lip to stuck in the pain..

She manage to look his way but quickly take it off and refocused her gaze on Riot lifeless body...

"You've be staring at that body for a while now..., don't you think we should start leaving...?"

Anger roused every muscle inside her and all she feels is to punch the man who had caused her this pain she's feeling.....

"Hey.."Lawrence chime in..

She wipe her face dry and stood up from the ground..

Surprise by her act, he stood up to meet her gaze...."He's dead Miranda.."

"You think I don't know that.."She retorted....."I know he's dead okay.., I shot him myself..."

He exhale wondering why he was even wasting time talking to her.., he needed to get home and spending time trying to talk her out of her whatever daymare she was having was totally irrelevant.....

"Fine.."He riposte..."If you want to be here so you can keep staring at her.., you're welcome to continue, I'm leaving..."

"Thank you.."She said when he turn to walk away..

He huff and face her....

"Thank you for coming when I needed someone..."She added

His smile slip..."You're welcome..."

She took a last glance at the body before walking ahead of him...

"Do you know our way out of here..?"He ask catching up with her..."I've been running in circles.."

"Exactly how did you escape...?"She ask sharply tilting her head to face him...."I remenber very well you were attacked..."

"I took them out and I ran without looking back.."

"Mm..., never knew you were full of power..."

"Never knew you were full of it too...."

She didn't smile, she wanted to but her visible pain and anger won't let her.....

"So where are we going...?"

"To the palace..."

"I need to get home..."

"I know but you need to get to the palace first...., and I promise you, our guards will take you home safety..."

"No bullshit bait game with me again..."

She grunt..."No bullshit bait game..."

She took off her face from him and walk faster, her mind brooding over Riot words when she asked him the identity of the Godfather......., The Godfather is the one with the trojan horse....the trojan horse....

Chief Borgias frown as he dropped the phone to his side....., he walk towards Liam, gulp down a glass of water before speaking...."It seems the queen is catching the fish.."

"What do you mean..?"Liam ask

"Our man from the palace just called..."Chief Borgias said..."Tiger is expecting the white man..."

"The white man.."Liam shrugged..."So..."

"Before the king died..., I learnt he was communicating with this same white man about some nuclear weapons..., he didn't finalize the contract before he died and now Tiger wants to finalize it..."

"What does she need with a nuclear weapon..?"Liam asked curiously

"What she needs and what she doesn't need is not the problem now..., we certainly don't want to find out about that...., the white man will be landing soon..., we need him on our side to get those weapons..."

"So what do you want me to do Dad...?"

"I want you to abduct him.., I learnt his name is Hunter but I don't know his identity..., no matter what you have to do son.., do not let that white man set foot in the palace...."

"Roger that Pops.."

"Son..."Chief Borgias said..."Be careful incase it's another trap.. "

"It's almost time Sulieman..."Queen Tiger said staring at the wall clock.....

"I'm just curious if he'll corporate when he finds out the king is dead..."Sulieman said

"He will have no choice but to corporate..."She riposte... "We need those weapons Sulieman...., you know how urgent we need them..., so whatever happens we must make him sign those weapons to us...., without the king's presence..."

"Alright then..."Sulieman said..."Let me go and get ready..."

She raise her brows and watch him walk away..., she walk towards a table and took out a book from the drawer...., she opened the pages and took out a picture of the trojan horse..., her mind brood over the past events before she trot towards the mirror.....

"Wherever you are..."She said looking at the picture....."I will find you...., your time will soon be up trojan horse...."

TBC

15 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin
Debbylicious:
undecided undecided Silver shey you know you're wicked??

You wan make miranda shit for body abi?
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
manduwem:

Silver shebi u wan join Corona com killi persin?
Like always I say tuwale to ur ingenuity.
Tnks bro
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by egwolopretty: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by hotswagg12: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2020
Thanks silver for the update and for not killing Miranda.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by genius43(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2020
hotswagg12:

She's not dead now, doesn't me she is safe. You never know silver.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Shedrack36(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
just they wonder how talented this man is!!! i'm jealous ,kudos and God bless.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Bobosneh: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
genius43:

I know silver die make Una just dey look wetin oga silver go do with miranda

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
You're a darling silver
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
genius43:

Miranda is the Rose of this part o, she might not die

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by mostob(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
weldone silver...
your writings are so impressive that I always yearn for more...

BTW, this Godfather, my mind is telling me the person but I don't wanna believe it...
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
KINGS(7 DOC)
EPISODE 27
EPISODE TITLE- Who is the Godfather..?

Anger is a silent huntress, He knew that but he allowed it, allowed it wrapped it's cold hands around him..., his face flushed with rage and he unknowingly clench his fist as he waited for him to come out....

He sighted him strolling his way with such a boldness that sent his fist shivering to punch him in the face, a second later, he saw her behind him, his beautiful angel now wrapped in a woeful state....

He ran his hand through his close cropped hair three times in quick succession and fixed hm in a stare that could have frozen the Pacific....., he waited impatiently as he close the distance between them acting like he hasn't done anyone wrong..., the sight of her make his whole body vibrate with fury and he fears what he may do if he comes close to him....

"Silas..."Caleb said, a lopsided grin playing in his cheek..., he approach him taking a taste of his own ripe lips.....

Silas eyes moved from him to his girlfriend behind him, her hands on her skirt every opportunity she got..

Caleb noticed, he glance back to face her before returning his gaze to Silas...
"She was sweet.."Caleb dare to say adding gasoline to fire..

Silas clenched his fist beside him, in a few seconds he will have no choice but to deliver a blow to Caleb's face....

"I might likely have her tonight again..."Caleb added, a ruthless smile following his words..

The words was like a dagger cutting through Silas bones..., he revelled in his own anger, his facial muscles twitches before he slightly raised his powerful hand and boom..., he slammed his wild fist across Caleb face...

Stars burst in Caleb's vision as the powerful punch sent him staggering.., the thugs around quickly came running towards his direction.....

"Leave him.."Caleb said when one of the thugs approached Silas ready to return the punch on Caleb's behalf...

Caleb spat and touch his broken jaw..., blood pooped around his mouth and with a full force, he set a blow to Silas stomach...

Silas groaned and his girlfriend panicked where she stood....

Two of the thugs hold Silas and set his face straight to face Caleb...

"Please don't kill him.."Silas girlfriend pleaded...."I beg you..."

Caleb spat again before he grabbed Silas by the neck with his right hand, a thug extended a gun to him and he quickly placed it on Silas penis....

"What did I tell you huh.."Caleb growled sticking the gun to his fly making sure he was feeling the touch of it...."I told you I'll blow your fùcking balls off if you ever disrespect me again..."

Silas glared at him but never said a word...

"Please..."His girlfriend chimes in kneeling down...."Please, let him go..., I'll do anything you ask of me but please don't kill him...."

Caleb gulp a dry lump in his throat, fused his furious eyes on Silas before he pulled the gun from his fly and stood across him.....

"Take your girlfriend and get out.."Caleb sneer..."You're no longer part of this crew..."

Silas cast him an angry look before he pulled his girlfriend from her knee and began to walk away with her without even looking back......

Claude heaved a deep sigh of happiness as she wrapped her hands around Miranda....
"I'm glad you're back..."Claude whisper into her shoulder..

"Me too..."Miranda said separating from the embrace...

"We need to get those wounds looked at.."Claude said pointing at the bruises on her face....

"There is something you should know..."Miranda said

"Zach is dead..."Claude mutter bitterly

Miranda nodded, the painful moment flashing in her vision....

"Come here, you two need to rest...."

"I need to make a phone call..."Lawrence said stepping closer......"I know my sister's number, let me place a call to her and tell her I'm fine and will be returning soon..."

Claude grope her fingers on her nose with a cringe at Capisho..."With everything going on, you can't do that now, the call will be traced back to us, it's too risky.."

"It's just one call..., my mother will be so worried.., letting her know I'm alive will ease the tension..."

"Fine.."Claude said before she looked Capisho side..."Your phone... "

Capisho hesitated a bit before he took out a small phone from his pocket and handed it to Claude who gave it to Lawrence....

"Thank you.."Lawrence said..

"If she doesn't answer after the first ring..., don't call again, we can't afford anyone knowing you're here, we already lost lots of our men.., our defense is in jeopardy..., if your pursuers attack us, we'll all die..."

Lawrence nodded and dial in Maria's number..

Maria moan into the sheets as Aaron kiss her neck while banging her from behind...., she breathe with ecstasy yearning for more of him, more of his dick in her pussy....

Her phone ringtone went off like a rattled buzzle, a distraction in the euphoric moment....

"My phone..."She mutter with pants breathe as he increase his speed, fùcking her harder.....

"Don't answer..."He whisper into her ears licking her ears in the process...

The move sent her crazy and she cried out in pleasure when he hits the exact place she wants..., she ignored her ringing phone and allow herself to drown into the pleasure....

Disappointed, Lawrence tried to dial the number again but then he remembered Claude words, he can call only once, and he didn't want to put them into trouble because of his mistake..., he walk towards her and gave back the phone..."She didn't answer..."

"She can't call back..."Claude replied giving back the phone to Capisho...

Capsiho opened the sim slot, took the sim out and break it with his fingers...

"Capisho said someone must have slip out the plan.."Claude said to Miranda...

Miranda flash back to the explosion....

"The Godfather knew where our men were..., that made it easy for him to counter our attacks and attack us first instead...."

"Who leaked out the plan doesn't matter now..."Lawrence chimes in..."What matter is we are safe..."

"We aren't safe...."Claude riposte..."Until the Godfather is dead, we aren't safe..., and you aren't safe, so stop thinking about it.."

"I found out something.."Miranda said crisply remembering Riot words...."One of the Godfather's men, he told me the one with the trojan horse is the Godfather..."

"Torjan horse....!"Claude resounds

"Yes....."

"The Greece trojan horse..."Lawrence cut in....

Miranda glance at him..."That's what he told me, he said the one with the trojan horse is the Godfather..."

"That's absurd..."Lawrence said....

"Or not..."Claude interjects...."The Greece were unable to enter Troy, so Epeius built a trojan horse and the Greece pretended to flee from the trojan war leaving one of their men behind who persuaded the trojan armies that the trojan horse was an offering to Anthena, the goddess of war and that was how Troy was defeated....., now let's bring it to our modern world, the name Trojan horse was applied to deceptively benign computer codes that seem like legitimate applications but are written to damage or disrupt a computer’s programming or to steal personal information....., so what if in this case.., the trojan horse is not a wooden horse like in the 20th century, neither is it a virus but a place....."

"He said the one with the trojan horse..."Capisho chime in..."That doesn't sound like a place to me.."

"It does sound like a property..."Lawrence said..."Like he owns it.."

"Exactly...."Claude jump in..."And a property can be a house and a house is a place, and all sorts of things are done in a place..., what if the trojan horse is where the Godfather operates from..., his hideout..."

"Why don't we ask him.."Capisho said

"Ask who..?"Miranda ask anxiously

Claude inhale..."Capisho caught one of the Godfather men..., he was unconscious when he brought he in but now, he's awake, I was on my way to him when you arrived..."

"Where is he...?"

Anger swept across Miranda's face when she saw the boy tied up in a chair.....

"Welcome back to the world...."Capsiho sneer...

The boy groaned as he glared at each of them......
"You wasted your time bringing me here...."The boy sneer...."I'm not saying a damn thing..."

Capisho eyes flickered with anger and he quickly pressed the boy's injury...
The boy scream in pains before Capisho let go of him...

"We have one question for you.."Claude said...."Where is the Godfather...?"

The boy scoff and tilt his head forward...."I'm the Godfather..."

Claude knit her brows at the reply......"Where is the Godfather hiding...?"She asked again...

"I told you, I'm the Godfather...."He retorted...

"Capisho..."Claude called out and step out of the way..

Once again Capisho pressed on the boy's injury, he screamed before Capisho let go of him.....

"Where is he..?"Claude growled...

The boy breathe heavily before gazing at Claude...."You're going to die soon..."He said

Miranda groan and quickly stepped out of the room....

Annoyed, Capisho slammed his fist across the boy's face and grab the boy's neck before he could regain himself...

"Where is that son of a bitch hiding..?"Capisho growled

Laughter heaved out from the boy's mouth as he slowly turn his face to face him....."Kill me.."

The door blast open again and Miranda came in with a knife, he push Capisho out of the way and before the boy could fathom what was going on, Miranda stab his leg with the knife...

The boy screamed as more blood gush out from his legs..., Miranda dig the knife deeper as the boy's screams echoe throughout the room..

"Miranda...."Claude called crisply as blood pooped without stop from the boy's leg....

"Bitch..."He growled in pains as he try to touch his leg but quickly realise his hands were tied...

"I didn't stab any vital organ..."Miranda said..."Mess with us again and I'll zip this knife down to your popliteal and you won't be able to walk again...., so I'm going to ask you for the very last time, where the hell is the Godfather hiding....?"

The boy pants in pains as he tried to muff words from his mouth...

Impatiently, Miranda forcefully zip the knife down cutting his flesh as more blood gush into her hands and flow from the boy's leg

The boy screamed and began to shake in the chair, Capisho hold his shoulder to stop him from falling...

"Where is he...?"Miranda yelled

The boy quickly took his tongue out, and dig his teeth into it furiously...

"Stop him..."Claude shouted..."He's trying to bite off his own tongue...."

Before Capisho could reach for the boy, he dug his teeth deep into his tongue and cut it with pains, the rest of the tongue fell off to the ground...

"Heyy.."Capisho yelled slapping the boy...

The boy struggle to breathe as his own blood choked him.., after much gasp for breathe..., he died.....

The knife fell from Miranda's hand and she quickly reclined her back on the wall for support......

"He's dead...."Capisho said....

2:26PM

As Lawrence walk along the walkway, he saw the same person he had seen few minutes ago when he went to the queen..., but the person took off but now he was just standing looking at him....

He wonder what he wants, he was dressed as a palace guard and was calling to him with his hand..., Lawrence looked back when he saw Noone, he took a step forward..., he thought about the paper containing the warnings...., he raise his gaze to face the guard again, he thought about the possibility of the guard sending him the warnings and now he was calling him to tell him...

Without time wasting, he began to approach the guard who quickly left where he was standing..., Lawrence ran after him to catch up with him until he found himself in another part of the palace.., when he didn't see the guard, he turn to walk away and that was when he saw a shadow on the ground, his heart froze before he spun around to face him..., he was a young boy probably in his 20s.....

"Hey..."Lawrence mutter but the boy step back like he was afraid of him..

"Don't be scared..."Lawrence said walking close to him..."Are you the one who's been sending me those warnings...?"

He swallowed dryly when the boy nodded....."Why do you think I'm not safe here...?"He ask drawing closer to him...

He waited for the boy to answer.., he watch the boy look around but no one was in sight...

"Hey.."Lawrence mutter ...."Who are you and why do you think I'm not safe here...?"

The boy look back at him.., Lawrence eyes widened with shock when the boy took out a knife and was about stabbing him..., Lawrence snapped out of his shock in time and hold the boys hand before he could reach his stomach with the knife...

"Who are you..?"Lawrence asked, trepidation engulfing him...

The boy didn't reply, instead he took out another knife with his other hand and slashed it at Lawrence making a big straight cut in his hand......

Pain and blood erupted from the cut but Lawrence ignored it and counter the boy's second attack....

Miranda pace about in the room, she stopped and gaze at the picture of the trojan horse in the laptop...., Riot words resounding in her head over and over.......

"The one with the trojan horse..."She mutter to herself as she took a careful look at the picture.., she examined the woods it was built with..., then she came back to modern age and think upon the trojan horse as an app, a virus...., she glanced at the picture again as the flashes of the moment Riot said the words to her appear in her vision....

"The one with the trojan horse is the Godfather..."She said to herself....."What could it possibly mean....?"

The one with the trojan horse.....the one with the trojan horse is the Godfather....the Godfather...

TBC

11 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin
hotswagg12:
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
genius43:

You nor go kill person cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.