Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

How I Was Rape By My Pastor True Life Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Rape By My Pastor True Life Story (1055 Views)

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Rape By My Pastor True Life Story by emperor1991(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2020
How I Was Raped By My Pastor:True Story
opera.comFeb 21, 2020 7:36 AM
The General Overseer of Agape Baptist Church, Pastor Oprite Amakiri, is currently cooling off at the Rumuolumeni Police Division in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State for raping a teenager.

Amakiri deceived the 18-year old girl with a false prophesy that he was suffering from waist pain and God had directed the girl to massage him.

The randy pastor discussed the purported prophesy with the girl’s sister whom herself was a choir member and the deal was sealed.

The 50-year-old randy pastor quickly swung to action to visit the girl for the massage, which later turn to raping spree.

“On the first day that he came, my sister was around. The pastor brought anointing oil for the massage. I massage his waist and he left but consequently he would come whenever he sensed that my sister had gone out.

He began to handle my breast. I tried to run away, he overpowered me and defiled me,” the victim who refused to mention her name said.

She explained that she could not tell her sister because the pastor warned her not to do so. “He said I will die if I tell anybody and that he’s being relieved of the pain. He has had carnal knowledge of me three times now.

But when he came for the fourth time, I realized that it is no more about prophesy now but a game and I refused to open the door.”

Furiously, the randy pastor confidently put a call to his victim’s sister to report, saying he could not gain access for massage again. Gullibly, the sister queried the victim on phone and the confession was made.

Unknown to Amakiri that the sister would come home with policemen, the pastor was waiting for the girl to open the door but what he later saw were security agents who arrested him for rape.

While lamenting in the cell, Amakiri confessed how he lied with false prophesy to have carnal knowledge of the girl. He said he wanted to satisfy his sexual urge because his wife was not always around to cuddle him.

“My wife is a health worker, she comes home once in a week” Amakiri who is a father of four lamented.

Speaking on the matter, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ahmad Mohammad, said the randy pastor had confessed to raping the girl on several occasions, adding that Amakiri would be charged to court at the end of an ongoing investigation into the matter.

Mohammad told newsmen that the teenager would be taken to the hospital for a comprehensive medical check-up to ascertain that the pastor has not infected her with HIV or any other sexually transmitted diseases.

He cautioned members of the public to beware of people, who might want to deceive and take undue advantage of them.
Re: How I Was Rape By My Pastor True Life Story by masterflowx(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2020
Another KREST story is loading...

Re: How I Was Rape By My Pastor True Life Story by GOFRONT(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Pastors and Imams and their Functional preeqs sha!!!

So many ladies have continued to swallow this flimsy line of "You will die if you tell anybody"......So many young girl have stomach their ordeal with this lame line.....
Re: How I Was Rape By My Pastor True Life Story by daddytime(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2020
This one na Limca, no be Krest
Re: How I Was Rape By My Pastor True Life Story by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Somebody Please help me give that sister hot slap for her stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Father & Son Exchange Blows Over Money For Food In Abia State [Video] / Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Alive With Her Throat Slit / His Own Is Sweeter, Woman Says After Getting Caught In Bed With Neighbor(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.