Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why So many Men Fail In Relationships The Bitter Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So many Men Fail In Relationships The Bitter Truth. (544 Views)

The Dilemma Of Growth: Love Relationships (the How's Of It) / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why So many Men Fail In Relationships The Bitter Truth. by bigpriik: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2020
I wrote an article 2 days ago which made the front page I was even surprised it will go that far it was about how having a girlfriend is good for you as usual most people criticised it well I am not surprised it's Nigerian way hypocrisy every day .guys claim they don't need a girlfriend , woman are distractions yet your spend up to 10k to buy illegend books for woman matter grin 50% of your WhatsApp contacts are girls you keep chating them up always even though most of them don't reply you or reply you with one word.is it not the same guys I see all day disturbing my sisters promising them heaven and earth dashing them money and gifts s.m.h it doesn't matter what you need a woman for be it for sex,companionship or love you are still abiding by the law of nature which says you must mate to pass your genes before death occurs.

why do you as a guy fail in most of your relationships?

the answer is simple you are not masculine.this generation of ours when men kneel down to propose, your spend millions on women like you are trying to buy them like goods, your girl is suppose to look up to you as her pillar of strength being that your are a man but you are the one looking up to her instead whenever you are in a relationship or even marriage you always have fear that someone better than you will snatch her away angry you cannot speak up when she does you wrong in general you make women feel like they are above you that woman will not last with you sorry.you do not keep women by being sweet and tender always that doesn't show you are in control. insult me if you want to but that's the bitter truth.i will write more in the future just starting wink.

1 Like

Re: Why So many Men Fail In Relationships The Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2020
You also can't keep women by being a jerk or an a$$hole. Except you are stinkingly rich. There should be a balance between being a jerk and an overly-niceguy.
Re: Why So many Men Fail In Relationships The Bitter Truth. by StandUpGuy247: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
The main thing is about finding a balance.

Being an alpha male is not about controlling women but staying in control of your emotions (feminine side).

Every man has a feminine side, the same way a woman in charge of a relationship develops her masculine side too.

Treat a woman right, take care of yourself, develop yourself mentally, and focus on your goals.

This will help you draw the line when you have to and keep her in check. Which in turns builds respect and more sexual attraction.

Cos every woman wants a high-value man that's got his sh1t together.

Me just see relationship as a game whereby if you let your guards down for these women, you become a doormat ASAP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe / My Gender Steady Embarrassing Me! / Meet For Hook Ups, Dates And Relationships In Asaba. Join Watsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.