Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,769 members, 7,921,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

Do Married Woman Unknown To Them Make Their Husband Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Married Woman Unknown To Them Make Their Husband Cheat? (442 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Married Woman Unknown To Them Make Their Husband Cheat? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Really, the issue of men cheating on their wives (deliberately didnt use spouse because gays are not included) has been on since time immemorial, however, in this time and era, it is more than common. Even defended in some occasions.

It is wrong for a man to cheat on his wife. Absolutely wrong. But why do these men cheat is relative. There is really no one-excuse-fits-all for these men. For some who claim to love their wives but cheat, what to classify those ones as I am still piecing the words on what to describe them as.

But in most of this cases, women feel too relaxed when they get married. They turned to another person entirely (the one that the man did not toast). They hardly maintain that mystery that made the man to chase them for long before they accept. Many would even say 'well, since we are married now there is no need to wear bum shorts, or those skimpy gowns anymore'. WRONG!!! You missed it there dear. Those things are what kept him coming. That ignited his hunger to wanting more of you. Your makeup, trousers, lovely looking skirts on you, and all other attractive paraphernalia.

A man wants to stay married to that girl he so laboured for to impress. Not the one that start tying wrapper even from Honey moon. Or the 'yes man' type. As a man that I am, i know men like puzzles. They like to be puzzled. It fuels every fiber of him. They want to have something to prove. Provide them with that and relax. And see the magic.

So ladies, the ball is really on your court. Na una get key.
Re: Do Married Woman Unknown To Them Make Their Husband Cheat? by gift2xl: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2020
If you like paint heaven and earth on your face, wear sexy things, a man that will cheat will cheat. It didn't start today. Soon u will hear 10 or more women want to marry 1 man. I pity any woman that says am leaving my husband's house because he cheated on me, the day u live another of your spec is entering the next day. Stand your ground and report that man to God and he will hear you only if your faultless, but if you marry the wrong person... Welcome to asaba.

Re: Do Married Woman Unknown To Them Make Their Husband Cheat? by Easybela(f): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2020
undecidedif your man cheats,"report him to God"

We are tired of hearing that trash,we need something new. when a woman cheats,do they also report her to God

gift2xl:
If you like paint heaven and earth on your face, wear sexy things, a man that will cheat will cheat. It didn't start today. Soon u will hear 10 or more women want to marry 1 man. I pity any woman that says am leaving my husband's house because he cheated on me, the day u live another of your spec is entering the next day. Stand your ground and report that man to God and he will hear you only if your faultless, but if you marry the wrong person... Welcome to asaba.
Re: Do Married Woman Unknown To Them Make Their Husband Cheat? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
when u narry dog wen nor fit kip im rotten carrot 4 one place y im nor go cheat.
Re: Do Married Woman Unknown To Them Make Their Husband Cheat? by ednut1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Most women wake up by 4 to sort food and get kids ready for school. From there to work or shop. Even sunday that is rest day church or asalatu things. Effects of this the women age faster and worn out. Sex become a chore and she won't be able to give you those styles like before marriage.

Men and women are just fooling them selves in marriage with responsibilities and expectations. Marriage is not for the modern times. Poverty also contributes gals of 14 15 already looking for married men to pay their bills

(1) (Reply)

Someone Needs Your Help Or Advice / Sexy Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Cheated Not Once Not Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.