Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Am Always Shy. Carrying Girls To Hotels Will It Boost My Morales And Ego - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Always Shy. Carrying Girls To Hotels Will It Boost My Morales And Ego (635 Views)

She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine / Help! Help A Brother Here "i'm Always Shy After K1221ng" / I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Always Shy. Carrying Girls To Hotels Will It Boost My Morales And Ego by Christmasdon(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
YEAH I NEED AN ANSWER. WILL IT DO THE MAGIC? BECAUSE SEEING ME ALONE ONE WOULD THINK AM A SEMINARIAN AND ,A REV FATHER STATURE. BUT MY MOTHER IS A WOMAN,AND I LOVE GIRLS THEIR LOVE AND BODY STATURE GIVES ME THE NOD THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY THE ROLE OF A WOMAN IN A MANS LIFF. BUT MY INNER SELF DRIVES ME AWAY FROM GIRLS. CHANGING TOPICS TO LEARNING AND TEACHING INSTEAD OF ME TALKING DIRTY AND ROMANCE. AFTER I WILL KEEP REGRETTING WHY DID I NOT FALL INLOVE WHEN SHE WAS GIVEN ME THE GREEN LIGHT ABI NAH YELLOW PANT, SHE WILL STYLISHLY MAKE ME SEE HER PANT BUT INSTEAD I LOOK AT THE WALL CLOCK, MAKING MY FACE AS IF I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING.I EVEN TALK DIRTY AND SEXY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BUT TO DO THE SAME THING OUTSIDE NA WAHALA. BUT AM TELLING AND ASKING GOD IF AM TO BE A MAN OF GOD AS PEOPLE WOULD SAY, I HAVE EVEN BEEN TOLD BY MANY PASTORS I VISITED THEIR CHURCH AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT GOD IS CALLING ME. THAT GOD WANTS ME TO SERVE HIM IN TRUTH AND SPIRIT. AND I TOLD MYSELF THAT GOD'S WILL BE PERFFCTED.
Re: Am Always Shy. Carrying Girls To Hotels Will It Boost My Morales And Ego by Froshloaded: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin
MissGhosted:
Farfromaverage kum help ya brother?
You like wahala
Re: Am Always Shy. Carrying Girls To Hotels Will It Boost My Morales And Ego by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Somebody should call me back when they see paragraphs in the write-up.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Shy. Carrying Girls To Hotels Will It Boost My Morales And Ego by holsconcept(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
The letters are scary
Re: Am Always Shy. Carrying Girls To Hotels Will It Boost My Morales And Ego by IamPlato(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
It Will Boost Your Hiv Status
Re: Am Always Shy. Carrying Girls To Hotels Will It Boost My Morales And Ego by IamPlato(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Writing In Full Capital Letter Is A Turn Off, its Like Sightin an Ugly Girl Feeling Beautiful.
Re: Am Always Shy. Carrying Girls To Hotels Will It Boost My Morales And Ego by Proton99: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
You have to be 18+ to post here.
Re: Am Always Shy. Carrying Girls To Hotels Will It Boost My Morales And Ego by lilmax(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
You must have surrounded yourself with idiotic boys who feel women give life to men

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Virus Emerges From China "HANTAVIRUS" 2 Dead Already / Sex Starved Lady Cries Out - I’m Starving, Somebody Should Just Come To My Aid / Are U Bored? Read This Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.