Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,847 members, 7,848,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? (47516 Views)

Which Good Camera Phone Can I Get For 100k. / Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by Dgreatman10: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Aliexpress accounts are linked to individual addresses and names, I can't change my address because I'm buying something for someone, that is why I clearly said you should order it yourself and have delivered to lagos sad
Wrong!
You can add and/or change address on aliexpress b4 checking out your order.

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
smartphone makers have made life so easy that one can get a phone with triple camera on the back and a selfie camera, and feel like a star.

in 2011, I used 55k buy BlackBerry bold 2, UK used.

that was more like a scam.

inside life.
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by micxwell(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Aliexpress accounts are linked to individual addresses and names, I can't change my address because I'm buying something for someone, that is why I clearly said you should order it yourself and have delivered to lagos sad
grin You can actually create multiple addresses you know. In fact if you want to order for someone else, you can have it shipped to their address with the package bearing their names, address and phone numbers. You can create multiple shipping address but per time one can only be selected as the default shipping details. Good day bro.
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by oloriooko(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
But this phone parts are scarce and if available are expensive (especially in Abj) compared to other brands
kmaxx:
Go for Redmi by Xiaomi.

Redmi 8
Snapdragon chip set.
64Gb ROM
4GB RAM
Super cool camera
... & 5000mAh battery.

Get this phone and thank me later.

Value for your money... Xiaomi.

Although you'll be adding little to that your budgeted 40k. Make it 47-50k sha
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by umykal: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Naomila:
But I'm thinking of buying a new phone and I can't decide on which to buy. Actually I don't know variety of Phones, I only know Samsung, Tecno and iPhone. And was actually planning on buying Samsung A10. That a good idea? or not? Or is there any phone better than that?
You can buy Tecno spark 4. It's a very good phone.
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by micxwell(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
smartphone makers have made life so easy that one can get a phone with triple camera on the back and a selfie camera, and feel like a star.

in 2011, I used 55k buy BlackBerry bold 2, UK used.

that was more like a scam.

inside life.
It's not scam. Ever heard of *SINGULARITY* in AI? You'll understand it better from there

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by Jimmyubah2: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hezmatosky:
I just bought Samsung A01 this morning. Its 33,800 naira. Very clear, smart, sharp, clever, with android version 10. Try it.
Clever? U funny…..
Please how good is the camera especially the selfie?
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Naomila:
But I'm thinking of buying a new phone and I can't decide on which to buy. Actually I don't know variety of Phones, I only know Samsung, Tecno and iPhone. And was actually planning on buying Samsung A10. That a good idea? or not? Or is there any phone better than that?
Add 5k to your 40k and buy Gionee M11 - it got 4gb ram and 64gb storage, all phones at 45k comes with 3gb ram and 32 storage.
Gionee M11 is what you need.

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by paparazi1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:
Op go for this
GO FOR INFINIX HOT 8, 4G, LITE, 32/64GB,
5000 MAH BATTERY, IT BEATS THEM ALL INCLUDING THE SO CALLED IPHONE 6
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by Bolubillions: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dont mind them. I use an Iphone too and i enjoy it. No need to yab anyone for just a suggestion.
jawalis:
Yes. Trash.
Am not gonna argue. I have friends who do more than you. I bought my first iPhone in 2014. I have used more than 3 different models now and my friends are opting for iPhones too when they see how it is.
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by Damminix: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Go for Nokia 4.2 or 3.2 bro
You won't regret it
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by vertueptime: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
jawalis:
that’s not true. I have been using iPhone for years now. I never had issues of carrying charger all about. Unles am traveling

If u are a heavy user, how long doest it last from 7am? Lets hear u out that has been using iphone 6 for long
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by virago(f): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Change your address , order it , after ordering and it has been shipped change your address back. I've done it before

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by jawalis(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
vertueptime:

If u are a heavy user, how long doest it last from 7am? Lets hear u out that has been using iphone 6 for long
I don’t know your own definition of heavy usage. But trust me. I use my phone to do stuffs. Really heavy stuffs. And it lasts from morning till 6:27yesterday at 4% before I plugged it in.
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by SavageResponse(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
jawalis:
Androids these days are trash remodified. Go for iPhone 6. You can get a very neat UK used one at 40, 16g chipped unlocked.i used it though upgrades to 7sp now. You’ll enjoy it.

Why would any right thinking person buy a used phone when the same amount can buy a brand new phone?
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by jawalis(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bolubillions:
Dont mind them. I use an Iphone too and i enjoy it. No need to yab anyone for just a suggestion.
thump up bro
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by Afodot0022(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
LearnITsmash:

All lg G6 are worth the price right now as they all cost 37k for the 64gb on aliexpress and they are fantastic if you want to become a YouTuber on a budget

pls do you know where i can get the touch screen for lg G6.
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by Tunex252(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Naomila:

I don't want IPhone
Real niggar.. you get mouth, IPhones are trash but iPhone users won't know this.
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by jawalis(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
SavageResponse:

Why would any right thinking person by a used phone when the same amount can buy a brand new phone?
Used phone you say? It’s fine. Just remain in your comfort of ignorance

2 Likes

Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by moshuur(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
oloriooko:
But this phone parts are scarce and if available are expensive (especially in Abj) compared to other brands
that's d major factor dat people wey dey recommend those phones no dey consider....
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by LearnITsmash(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afodot0022:

pls do you know where i can get the touch screen for lg G6.
Check aliexpress
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by LearnITsmash(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
virago:

Change your address , order it , after ordering and it has been shipped change your address back. I've done it before
And why should I do that for a stranger I don't have any business with undecided
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by LearnITsmash(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
micxwell:
grin You can actually create multiple addresses you know. In fact if you want to order for someone else, you can have it shipped to their address with the package bearing their names, address and phone numbers. You can create multiple shipping address but per time one can only be selected as the default shipping details. Good day bro.
I don't feel like doing that, that is why I told the person to order it in lagos
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by LearnITsmash(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
sammieguze:
good afternoon.
I have 2 questions if you don't mind
1. do you always buy stuffs from aliexpress?
2. what are the chances of your product not being delivered and the chances of getting a refund in such cases?
esp considering the lingering alleged cases of nipost officials stealing packages and replacing them?

I have bought dozens of stuffs from aliexpress and they are cool to work with, I currently have 8 items on the way from aliexpress, they are good and they do refunds it u start a dispute on a particular product
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by LeHMaR(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Umidigi A5 pro... Good budget phone... Check the specs online or on Jumia.... You'll thank me later.. Umidigi products are good
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by oloriooko(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
What of its parts in 9ja?
LeHMaR:
Umidigi A5 pro... Good budget phone... Check the specs online or on Jumia.... You'll thank me later.. Umidigi products are good
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by CorleonOfSicily: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Just go for Infinix and rest
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Naomila:

You want to use your one month salary(savings) to purchase a phone. ?
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by Torie8(f): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
jawalis:
Androids these days are trash remodified. Go for iPhone 6. You can get a very neat UK used one at 40, 16g chipped unlocked.i used it though upgrades to 7sp now. You’ll enjoy it.
wow pls I would like to buy the iPhone 6 UK used. Where can I get it in Abuja precisely.
Re: With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? by Taiwo20(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
SOMEONE WILL STATE HIS/HER BUDGET. YOU WILL STILL BE ASKING THE PERSON TO ADD 1K, 2K

I TIRE FOR UNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 17 Pro (125,000) Vs Redmi Note 10 Pro (124,000), Which Should U Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.