Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES - Agriculture (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES (152410 Views)

How I Got Half Basket Of Tomatoes From This Sack Garden / Cost Of Cultivating Cassava Farm On An Hectare / Cost Of Cultivating 1 Hectare Of Okra & Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:37am On Jun 14
rubi96:
Is there a way to eliminate it?
sun dry it. Normally A poultry litters should be at least a month dry before considering using it. I always use 6-1 year old.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 10:32am On Jun 14
I sold 68k flat this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Konafas: 3:55pm On Jun 14
This is massive....more wins leader
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by jimnozi: 3:20pm On Jun 15
Are there any tomato varieties that can be grown without needing to tie them to a support stake? I think this stake is the major Job which should be eliminated.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 7:37pm On Jun 15
If there's anyone in Abeokuta, Ògùn State that's willing and interested in using rabbit poop as manure, kindly respond.

It's free for you. When you come, tip us with any amount you feel like! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17
jimnozi:
Are there any tomato varieties that can be grown without needing to tie them to a support stake? I think this stake is the major Job which should be eliminated.
smile... how will you prune, harvest and spray in a commercial level. Snake and others rodent will visit the farm once everything is bushy.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:10am On Jun 20
Sell 50k flat this morning

4 Likes

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Lordbee3433: 6:18am On Jun 21
Farmerakinloye6:
Mr. Akinloye... please I need a favour... I need tractor service on my farm, I'm in Akure. Kindly link me up with one that's available thank u.

I love your work...you motivate me
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Dhigherson: 9:02pm On Jun 22
Farmerakinloye6:
My oga which strategy do u use in selling your tomatoes and what time is best to enter the market because i have been selling below the prices you quote always and na the same shasha market i dtey go. Though i i usually go there a day after you. The cobra i supply yesterday grade 1 was bought 40k including owo laada, 1 grade platinum was bought 30k including owo laada also. Help a brother plssss
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by saysoo: 2:48pm On Jun 25
Dhigherson:

My oga which strategy do u use in selling your tomatoes and what time is best to enter the market because i have been selling below the prices you quote always and na the same shasha market i dtey go. Though i i usually go there a day after you. The cobra i supply yesterday grade 1 was bought 40k including owo laada, 1 grade platinum was bought 30k including owo laada also. Help a brother plssss

I may be wrong buy always try weekend market.
Friday
Saturday.
Also find out the days any neighborhood
village visits that market.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Chibaba247(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26
Pls how often should I apply fertilizer to my tomatoes that are already fruiting? I do use agrovert 6- 13- 46.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Dhigherson: 9:18pm On Jun 26
saysoo:

I may be wrong buy always try weekend market.
Friday
Saturday.
Also find out the days any neighborhood
village visits that market.
My boss, have tried bought Friday and Saturday and they are the worst days so far.
Also village markets biys here can't buy large quantities
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Dhigherson: 9:20pm On Jun 26
Chibaba247:
Pls how often should I apply fertilizer to my tomatoes that are already fruiting? I do use agrovert 6- 13- 46.
I do spray mine with foliar fertilizer very 5days. During early fruiting stage i do alternate 11-46 and 13-46 but once the fruits are much i use only 13 - 46
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by saysoo: 9:32pm On Jun 26
Dhigherson:

My boss, have tried bought Friday and Saturday and they are the worst days so far.
Also village markets biys here can't buy large quantities
Large quantity?
Then take a Boxer and move your goods to Lagos or Ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

Cost Analysis For 1,000 to 3000 Poultry (layers) Capacity & Feed Mill In Nigeria / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) / Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre

Viewing this topic: bolutic(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.