Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries (71139 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Gedoni Ekpata Special Assistant On Garment Factory / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Adukwuj(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Well deserved.. God dey her back
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by iamamamcbrown: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by damosade(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Must they put WOOD to every movie industries in Nigeria?
For the fact that movie is being produce d in Hollywood and Bollywood copied them does not give Nigeria to follow the WOOD slang.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Yankee101: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
E get things wey u go get for naija, you go relocate from abroad

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by chachanga: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
EliteStriker:
So every state have their own movie industry now when nollywood has not reached to it's maximum potential.

13 Plots of Land for Sale At Monastery Road Near Novare Mall Sangotedo.
Title: Survey
Price N6m per Plot.
Even if every street gets to have their own movie industry, I doubt if they'd get selflessly visionary enough to put empowerment initiatives in place to forestall begging the general public for alms next time one of them takes I'll.
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Dansuqi: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
irunoko:
bad belle
Is allowed
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Dansuqi: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
doggedfighter:

Is this what they do? This kind of appointment. Na wa
Ayade released more than 7 list of appointees today of fictitious agencies and boards.scam governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by dotedote: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
You're soooooooo right
Yours is the most correct comment I've read online today

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good one
But see the way when all those women take dey congratulate her you go think say the thing really come from thier mind. Women hate each other
Funny enough them go dey pretend in public and every where as if them truly love themselves
Na only women dey do something like this: for example on phone

Jennifer: hey sweet heart
Cynthia : am cool love
Jennifer : are you at home?
Cynthia : yes.
Jennifer : what did you prepare ?
Cynthia : I prepared rice
Jennifer : okay am coming
Cynthia : come quickly honey. ( In Cynthia's mind. Na wa o. This witch don dey come again)

But guys behave as if they hate themselves but they actually love themselves. You hear something like
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Jerry: your father
Kelvin : you dey house?
Jerry : yes na
Kelvin : wetin you cook. I dey hungry die
Jerry: nothing o. Na even Garry I soak just now. But show first. Two hundred naira dey with me make we use am buy two cup of rice. We go reach them osazee side go collect onions and oil

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by uny2016(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley smiley
KenModi:
Callywood?? Abeg abeg make una no kill me with laugh...

So every state now go get their own “wood”?
Imagine Borno state - Bokowood!

What a joke cry kiss cryof a country!
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by staga: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I dey die for this gal sry old woman that year. But now my prick standeth not if she nakedeth grin

Her first child is your age. Show some respect.
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by EmekaBlue(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
olaboy33:
Tears of money.

By the way, notice the difference between the 'beautiful' pic and her face in the video.

#Audiobeauty.
but she was younger in the pic and now an old lady in d video
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Codes151(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Calabar, the only state with the worst roads
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Fisher007: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
earthgirl:
What was she doing all night that she couldn't tell us. Even if it's washing of clothes, tell us.

And what on earth is Callywood?

You read my mind. Hmm the matter tie Mathias Oooo.

Oyin she doing well . Lmao
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Fisher007: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
earthgirl:
What was she doing all night that she couldn't tell us. Even if it's washing of clothes, tell us.

And what on earth is Callywood?

You read my mind. Hmm the matter tire Mathias Oooo.

Oyin she is doing well . Lmao
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Studio247: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Futuragetty: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
KenModi:
Callywood?? Abeg abeg make una no kill me with laugh...

So every state now go get their own “wood”?
Imagine Borno state - Bokowood!

What a joke of a country!
We're our own problem. A state government intend to invest in film making and a reasonable person feels it's bad investment.

Be happy for her, so another would be happy for you if you ever get appointed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by irunoko(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

Is allowed
Pele tie
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
What is callywood again..... Wat are we gonna that of Ogun State.. hmmmm ogunwood

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Myself2(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:
Callywood ? .

What's that ?

And what's she crying about ? .The fact that she'll have to dish out senseless movies ? .

Congrats Sha

grin grin grin grin

Kai where is your joy
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
She campaigned for him. Go join a political party that's when you can benefit from the national cake.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Finnese001: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good one
But see the way when all those women take dey congratulate her you go think say the thing really come from thier mind. Women hate each other
Funny enough them go dey pretend in public and every where as if them truly love themselves
Na only women dey do something like this: for example on phone

Jennifer: hey sweet heart
Cynthia : am cool love
Jennifer : are you at home?
Cynthia : yes.
Jennifer : what did you prepare ?
Cynthia : I prepared rice
Jennifer : okay am coming
Cynthia : come quickly honey. ( In Cynthia's mind. Na wa o. This witch don dey come again)

But guys behave as if they hate themselves but they actually love themselves. You hear something like
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Jerry: your father
Kelvin : you dey house?
Jerry : yes na. I just weak guy. Arsenal just cut my ticket
Kelvin : me nor tell you make you nor carry arsenal yesterday. Anyway wetin you cook. I dey hungry die
Jerry: nothing o. Na even Garry I soak just now. But show first. Two hundred naira dey with me make we use am buy two cup of rice. We go reach them osazee side go collect onions and oil

damnnnn niggarrr

you're a real niggarrr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Elton02(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
yeye governor
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Ashley86400: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mixed Calabar girls. smiley
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by KenModi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Futuragetty:

We're our own problem. A state government intend to invest in film making and a reasonable person feels it's bad investment.

Be happy for her, so another would be happy for you if you ever get appointed.

You mean a state government intends to steal money by claiming they are investing in film making.

Lets get the facts right.

Nigerians never ready for development; all this na wetin oyibo dey call “window dressing”

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by richPHAROAH: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
i am happy for her, things where really turning bad for her. i felt bad seeing her once with an old outdated suv. i know something must go down , but its better than allowing all those useless guys that go down but u get nothing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by MrFly(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
'wipe my face'. Was ur face dusty?
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by exposition: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ayade appointment na scam na!
Probably like 120k every month till when she go vex Comot!
If den owe her salary!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by yesloaded: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shan George of those days aka Suzzy

She rocked Yoruba movie industry a little bit then

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Cantonese: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
The way this wood, wood, wood thing is going, very soon we will start hearing: AJEGUNLEWOOD, OKOKOMAIKOWOOD, EBUTEMETTAWOOD, EKITIWOOD, ANAMBRAWOOD, IMOWOOD, AKWAWOOD, KWARAWOOD, ADAMAWOOD, OGUNWOOD, MYVILLAGEWOOD, RIVERSTATEWOOD, SOKOTOWOOD, AMOTEKUNWOOD, etc.
As you like and remember, join your own maybe one governor go single you out.

Meanwhile very big congratulations to Shan George. God answered her. She's more than deserving this very great honour. Her contemporaries were also and are still being honored by their governors.
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by AreaFada2: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Congrats to Shan..Callywood o, maybe I will be given Ekitiwood if I start acting grin
Dude, Kittywood, show some swag man.

But come o, Kittywood really make sense o. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Tina25(f): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
congratulations Ma, welcome to Cross River.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" / Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.