Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,376 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

LAUTECH, Ogbomoso Tour, Historic Statues And Sculptures, Best Technology In Nige - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LAUTECH, Ogbomoso Tour, Historic Statues And Sculptures, Best Technology In Nige (466 Views)

VIDEO LEAKED!! Lautech Olosho Caught Knacking Two Guys Badly (18+) / People Of IMO State Now Gives Their Children Names Depicting Statues. View Names / pictures of a lautech student nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH, Ogbomoso Tour, Historic Statues And Sculptures, Best Technology In Nige by Harkinzmovic: 1:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Good Day, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my Campus Rush series, the very first episode of Campus Rush, where I take you guys to the top Universities and Colleges around Nigeria.

The Official Campus Tours was originally started by @Hafugo, and his own campus tour series is Campus Crawl where he takes us to the top Universities around the world, so far he has visited Harvard University, Stanford University, MIT, New York University, University of British Columbia, Tsinghua University, UBC, UC Berkeley, UCLA, and most recently University of Washington, and the Amazon sphere (Campus Crawl office edition).

The main purpose for my campus Rush series is to show University/college aspirants a glimpse into University/College life.

So on this episode, I traveled all the way to Lautech Ogbomoso for the campus tour:

You can watch the health sciences version here:
LAUTECH college of Health Sciences, Ogbomoso:
LAUTECH College of Health sciences, Osogbo:

Contents in order:
Introduction:
Convocation Ground:
Amphi Theatre:
Main gate:
Under G Area:
Senate Building
High Rise Engineering building
OLUSEGUN OKE LIBRARY
Department of Fine and Applied Arts and Painting studio
Arts (Statues and Sculptures)
Moshood Kashimawo (MKO'S lecture Theatre)
Lecture Halls
Faculty of Management sciences.
Faculty of Agriculture (gay)
New Site (Software Institute)
Department of Architecture
Student Union Secretariat
The LAUREL stand (Ex- Students Union President)
Science Laboratories,
Amazing Kitchens
Sports Centre
Pre-degree Lecture Hall
Man O War Base
Banks (Access bank, GT bank, Polaris Bank, Ecobank, FCMB, First Bank)

Click here to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnb6UCMhPY

(1) (Reply)

Newsbreak: Segun Oni Decamps To PDP Again / Make Money Online Through Audio Transcription Jobs / Scores Feared Dead, As 7 Storey Building Collapses In Owerri (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.